Mental Support Community

has the site been acting up for anyone else?

Resolute

I agree w Klingsor that a "contribute here" button that takes you to an address to mail a check or punch in a paypal would be fair and plausible as would tasteful advertising (no male enhancement please) such as counseling services or online courses etc. But like anything I am sure there are reasons why things are the way they are.

It seems like these problems with the website had also a positive consequence: This sharing of our feelings about the help we've received :). Thank you, everyone!

This site has been very helpful and insightful to me as well and I'm very thankful for all the people I "met" here, especially those who've become my friends for a longer time :). I know I don't share much about my problems here "lately" and I was often "off" :o, but... that doesn't decrease my appreciation of this community.

I am wondering if anyone has better luck with specific browsers or methods to sign in? Right now I have to go back and forth between 2 browsers to sign in and I am still not able to use many site functions. I am trying to do some necessary tasks that will hopefully enable us to get the site fixed, but these same tech issues are holding up the process.

looks like the site has been updated. i guess the new format is gonna need some getting used to.

a couple of observations:

1. all members' display names have have been reverted to the original display names. fortunately they can be easily changed.

2. all notifications were lost :( . is there any way to get them back?

3. all signatures appear to be gone as well.

4. active members' list at the bottom of a given page is no longer there.

5. other settings might have also been affected.

Your post shows in my blog, LaLa. Even though it says it doesn't work, it is actually posting multiple times.

There are changes and it will take some time to get used to everything, but we are up and running. I'm sorry if any of the changes are upsetting in any way. I am learning as well about the new software and will pass on the information as I learn it.

Resolute, I'm not certain we can get the old notifications back again. I apologize for any data loss.

On my phone, if I click the lines in the top right corner, there is a screen that says account, browse, and activity. If I click on browse, I can find the blogs. There is something (not sure how to describe it) to the left of the search lens that brought me to new posts.

I hope this helps some.

Edited by IrmaJean
Adding, typo