Mental Support Community

has the site been acting up for anyone else?

Resolute

16 minutes ago, Resolute said:

i can access the general blogs, but yours isn't among them. and i can't seem to locate my friends list.

Unfortunately, the new software has followers instead of friends. :( Maybe you would need to follow me to see my blog? I'm not sure why some members can see my blog and others can't.

So, now it already shows me new comments - new since the up-date.

There are several ways how to see new content:

- Under the "Search" function (above on the right side) is "Mark site read" and on the left side of this, there is "Unread Content"

- On the left side, under "Mental support community", you can see "Activity" and when you touch it with your cursor, you also see (under it) "Unread Content"

(There are possibly some other ways, but this seems enough to me.)

When you're there, you can edit/ste your options: Which new content you want to see there. More options than before! :)

Edited by LaLa3

1 hour ago, Resolute said:

following you doesn't seem to change anything. and it said in my profile, under activity: "Resolute started following Irmajean 6 minutes ago", which makes me feel like a stalker lol.

:)

Have you tried to access the blog from her user profile?

5 hours ago, LaLa said:

OMG!

This was meant for general blogs that had no privacy setting enabled from the other site. The original site (mentalhelp.net) had the same format. If you used a privacy setting on the previous software, it transferred with the new software, though you might need to make some changes to who is able to read. I'm sure you already know this by now, LaLa, but I wanted to explain this again for any other members who may not.