Mental Support Community

This Community Does Not Endorse Penis Enlargement Surgery

IrmaJean

to date there is no good quality clinical evidence supporting any enlargement technique.

Trust me- I research these things.

If there was a reliable, effective and safe treatment then I would support it.

But at present there is not.

So any current procedure is done by a profiteering doctor with no ethics.

They should all be jailed.

So Irma, you have my full support in rejecting this cynical, abusive and exploitative trade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm not against it perse, I've seen some pretty good results from surgery so I can't say unequivocally it doesn't work. But anything other that actual surgery is bollocks and even some surgery looks sketchy. This, injecting the cock with God knows what is quite frightening, but again, I don't know enough to dispute the results. Penis pumps are the 'biggest' swiz. Well, after penis pills that is, I wouldn't take anything like that, even for a big clock lol. We're not living in the greatest era for plastic surgery. Come back in 100 years and it'll probably be like going to the dentist. 

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

The surgeries I've seen turn your penis into ground meat or they cause ED if not more serious problems. There is no surgery on the market, today, that will correct a small penis safely.

I've often wondered why this is the case since they seem to be able to fix everything else with plastic surgery but for whatever reason it is not currently possible with a penis.

I oppose any surgery this risky with questionable benefits at best.

• 3 weeks later...

Forget surgery!!!!

How come if, in the end, if this condition is pretty much some lack of hormones here and there during puberty  science hasn't find out a way of naturally trigger a growth with pills or injections???? I mean, not only has  science been been able  put people in outer space  for heaven's sake, but also use hormones to help men transition to women and vice versa. Hormones and medicaments can fool your body to accept a transplant, etc, etc. Geez =(

• 1 year later...
On 10/12/2017 at 7:34 PM, LostBoy said:

The surgeries I've seen turn your penis into ground meat or they cause ED if not more serious problems. There is no surgery on the market, today, that will correct a small penis safely.

I've often wondered why this is the case since they seem to be able to fix everything else with plastic surgery but for whatever reason it is not currently possible with a penis.

I oppose any surgery this risky with questionable benefits at best.

The penis is quite complicated.  A lot of nerve connections, complicated erectile tissue, subtle blood valves, root, tendons, complicated connective tissue mesh to enclose erectile tissue, and on and on:  see:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis#Parts 

Transexual surgical procedures to create a penis for a biological woman seem very unsuccessful to me.  Of course, I really know little about it except for some pictures I saw some time ago.

The surgeons seem a lot more successful in removing most of the penis and creating a vagina.  I have communicated with guys who have had what they claimed was great sex with a surgically created vagina.

The article says the human penis cannot be withdrawn into the groin.  No doubt this generally true, but an over generalizaton, as mine does at times!

On 10/31/2017 at 5:46 AM, YOTH said:

What boggles the mind is that they're putting a head on another body before the figured out how to do the same with a penis. Their priorities are mixed up 😂

Easier to connect the finite number of nerves, tendons, etc to transplant a head.  Take a look at the diagram of the penis.  Far more complicated.  Akin to lengthening the neck at the same time, but much much more complicated.

On 10/30/2017 at 10:25 PM, Helpless_loner said:

Forget surgery!!!!

How come if, in the end, if this condition is pretty much some lack of hormones here and there during puberty  science hasn't find out a way of naturally trigger a growth with pills or injections???? I mean, not only has  science been been able  put people in outer space  for heaven's sake, but also use hormones to help men transition to women and vice versa. Hormones and medicaments can fool your body to accept a transplant, etc, etc. Geez =(

From what I've read, hormones would have to augmented in the womb at critical growth periods and during puberty as well to ensure that the penis reached its genetic potential.

Yes, real surgery to enlarge the penis is a long way off.

Stretching exercises and pumps seem to work for some people, but usually only for guys that are pretty large already.

I suspect some people have much more elastic connective tissues than others, but stretching can have permanent results only if tissue growth is stimulated by stretching.  Not everyone can be a contortionist.  I think you need very elastic tendons and ligaments to even get started.  Google contortionist if you want to be amazed.

I tried a recommended program of careful manual stretching "religiously" years ago with no results at all.  Is it documented that tissue can actually be induced to grow after puberty?  Could all be a fraud, but some seemingly disinterested people claim it does work for some.

Yeah, stay away from enlargement surgery.  Some famous person just died from it!