Mental Support Community

Alternative therapist started

cosphi

Ever since highschool I have often had months at a time where I was very depressed and had real trouble having contact with other people. I'd lock myself away from the world or find ways to lose myself in another way.

There was someone who I could talk to, which made me feel understood but did not help me find back my positivity. Until I found someone who could truly help me. She knew a lot about life and always seemed to understand. Until a few years ago she stopped helping people. I been looking for someone like her, but now I found out one of her students has started for himself. I am really glad to have found someone who can do the same. If he is half as good as she was, I might be getting better. She helped me quit smoking and I never started again, but I coul use some positivity again in my life.

I just want to share this with others I hope someone might be helped by this. It's a Dutch guy who speaks English, works through phone and internet I think, have a look www.thewhole.net

cosphi