Mental Support Community

Small flaccid penis & yoyo balls

YOTH

I guess I'm writing here because I really want a solution to my problem. It's very specific and constantly nails me to the floor. My penis is 5.5 inches long, but it's a grower and my balls vary (depending on what way the wind blows) from normal to inside me. It drives me literally insane. I'm a pretty level headed guy, I'm not depressed. I have a healthy and comfortable sex life and make my girlfriend cum reguarly, everything is peachy in the bedroom and I really enjoy the connection and passion we share. My sex life, in a nutshell, is ideal. But my 'problem' is my bulge. I can wake up, get dressed and head out feeling fine then out the blue, at any time, it's like my balls are wrenched into my gut and my cock follows suit. It makes me extremely uncomfortable, and unbelievably embarrassed. I know my dick isn't big, but in the bedroom, I couldn't ask for a better soldier. But once he's off the battlefield, the little fucker hibernates. Sometimes, it's so bad, I don't leave the house. I don't want to stuff my pants with socks, but something has to give. I just want it to be normal. I see people out there, and they all seem so fucking at ease with their package it makes me obsess. I'm a bloody crotch watcher. I look at crotches and compare and wonder how they fill out so well. It's like I'm living in the twilight zone. It drives me to the brink of exhaustion sometimes, it really does. It has me pondering the age old question, would you rather be normal but people think you weren't, or abnormal and people think you're fine? It makes people lose respect for me without ever having opened my mouth. Like, because I'm not bulging at the seams, I'm some bloody eunuch with a tictac cock. It makes me so uncomfortable in my life I truly feel like it's my last forgiveness lesson. Why do you care what other people think? Because I do. I'm like everybody else. We care. Could you honestly say, if someone started a rumour that wasn't true it wouldn't annoy you even a little. Of course it would. It doesn't help that I perpetuate this rumour by wearing baggy clothes and crotch covering coats and jackets. Summer is like hell for me, true hell. My every waking moment is spent playing defence or planning what to wear so I don't look like a total freak. Anyway, if you know any remedies or a witch with a cracking line of new age potions, hit me up. 

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, RonaldU said:

Well, you are not alone.

I think a lot of people that is average and kind of "extreme growers" goes through this.

Check this thread, it may be interesting for you.

I've read that thread, brother. Even left a few comments ☮

4 hours ago, u.r.what.u.is said:

I know that crotch watching obsession!  it sucks!  I rarely have my nuts retract that much,  so I think that's why I'm in a better place,  so to speak.  but it still bothered me a lot in the past,  and sometimes still does.

Winter can be a bit of a pisser and summer is no picnic. It is what it is...

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, lloydbaker said:

When I change in a locker room, sometimes, after exercise or swimming, I need to retrieve my penis from complete retraction to an "innie."  No, I can never get over even my normal very small flaccid. Often 1" or less.

^ that's me too. The disappearing penis.

On 8/8/2016 at 3:19 PM, YOTH said:

My every waking moment is spent playing defence or planning what to wear so I don't look like a total freak.

I thinkbyou overestimate how much people look at bulges and how they interpret them. I am a quasi-bisexual man who is obsessed with big dicks and dick size in gwneral, and i do not go around checking out bulges. I guess i assume any bulge i do see is not necessarily indicative of how much a guy is packing. And i don't interpret no bulge to mean anything other than, he's not hard right now. Lol. Meanwhile, i've been able to get away with having an erection in sweatpants and nobody noticed.

Not to dismiss your issue. We all have our neuroses and yours is totally valid.

@Lodz Although it is definitely a neurosis (not as bad nowadays) it stemmed from being told my bulge was small by people, I didn't come up with it 'willy' nilly, I just kind of identified with it for the longest time. Something like that tends to stick in your craw. 

1 hour ago, YOTH said:

@Lodz Although it is definitely a neurosis (not as bad nowadays) it stemmed from being told my bulge was small by people, I didn't come up with it 'willy' nilly, I just kind of identified with it for the longest time. Something like that tends to stick in your craw. 

That completely makes sense. Perhaps one day i'll have the courage to share my traumatic sps events here.

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:45 PM, YOTH said:

I was ridiculed at a beach one time by a guy obviously packing and hitting on my girl friend.  He kept talking about our immature puppy's dick who was with us.  My suit wasn't speedo, but was tight enough to show I have approx. "nothing."  

Later my girl friend went into his camper with him allegedly to smoke some weed.  Yeah, pretty sure she gave him a blow job.  He never came back to harass me.  Guess he was satisfied.  Girl friend was hot as a firecracker and wanted to fuck in our tent.

22 minutes ago, lloydbaker said:

I you got a dick that often retracts to NOTHING, believe me it often shows even in loose bathing suits.  

It definitely makes a difference, that's a given. But I've read many posts on Reddit of guys with big dicks and no bulge. And I've known guys with small ones who always looked ok and normal bulge wise. Also, a lot of guys in here don't have this problem, so it seems to be a catalogue of things.