Mental Support Community

I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!! (Trigger warning)

Lilac

I have no idea what to do!!!! I'm stuck inside my home and I have been for about two years, and im gaining weight and I hate myself and my family hate me and im so scared of the future and my mother is saying I'll go back to a mental hospital and I don't want to go back there!!! I'm only 15, and I'm going crazy!!! I don't know what to do!!!!!!

[photo removed by a moderator - sorry; it could be triggering to some and also it's possibly better for you to stay anonymous here = not posting your picture]

Welcome, Lilac, to the community. I hear that you are upset and don't want to return to a mental health facility. Possibly your parents can direct you to a professional on an outpatient basis, depending on your need? If you feel unsafe at this time, maybe the support could be helpful to you? Are you able to talk and share with your parents at all? You mentioned being in the house for 2 years...do you attend school? If so, I would suggest visiting with your counselor. Your well being and health are very important. I'm sorry you're in pain. :(

Are you safe, Lilac? I encourage you to reach out for help if you are not. 

Hello, Lilac, welcome!

Adolescence is a particularly difficult part of life; so much is going on and so many of us often feel or felt crazy, relationships often get more complicated, ... So when you have, in addition, some mental issues and your family isn't supportive and helpful, it's natural to feel confused, lost, desperate, ... I know it sounds bleak, but I'm writing it to show you we're aware of the difficulties and the strong emotions accompaigning them (although we don't know "details" about your life), yet we (=I'm sure I'm not the only one here) can tell you with confidence it can get better, you can find new, better ways to cope, new places of support and help, ...

It's great that you came here to share your feelings and ask for help. Our possibilities are limited, but I hope you can benefit from being heard and understood and that we can also offer you some new insights.

Would you write more about you? Why are you stuck inside your home? Has something bad happened recently? What was your experience in the mental health facility? What are you other treatment options now?

Take care!

P.S.: Sorry for removing your photo from your post; I hope you don't mind and understand my reasons. BTW; do you often bleed from your nose? (I do, all my life.) Or was it a 'hint' for us to see you've done some self-injuries? :(