Mental Support Community
Victimorthecrime

Planning. I'm not good at it.

I also received the PM.🙄 I did flag as a spammer. I will see if there is more I can do. I'm sorry for the aggravation.

I love your avatar, Klingsor. 🙂 I love big birds, though I seem to have a fascination for hawks and eagles in particular. I like the idea of a nature theme. 

I agree, Vic. We will get through this. Wishing everyone good health and stay safe.

Random notes.  I had some things planned today but said “fuck it it’s Easter” and just chilled out.  Other than laundry I don’t think I did anything constructive at all.  Took a nice 2 hour nap.  
One thing good about the quarantine is a bunch of local musicians got together and created a FB page where they play live nearly around the clock. One old hippie dude lost all his gigs and lives in a run down part of town so I sent him $20 on Venmo.  He’s an amazing singer and guitarist.  I sincerely believe in karma so I am cool w it. 
That’s really it. Sipping tea right now and taking it easy. Got a full week of work ahead of me and for that I am grateful 

Why does a day off go so much quicker than a day at work lol?  
I took a vacation day today 4-17-20. Just needed a break. Got some food shopping done. Didn’t need a nap, slept in.  Got to one little accomplishment than I had been procrastinating for years. There was this ridiculous thing that someone else had taped up inside a window decades ago and it looked absolutely awful from the outside but I could not get to it. It was out of reach because so much stuff - furniture, cabinets, chairs, general junk was in front of it. Anyway I moved enough of it out of the way I able to reach the thing and rip it down off the window. And I threw a lot of shit out too.  It still ain’t pretty but it looks much better.  Geez.  

Having a miserable day. Not sure why but just not happy. Very uptight. I woke up from a horrific nightmare last night and it took 1.5 hours to get back to sleep. Maybe that’s it.  

I did make it out to the produce stand for fruit and eggs.  That’s the only good thing.  Oh well maybe a short nap will help.  

It sounds like the nightmare triggered your bad mood. :(  Good for you that you went out a bit and did the shopping. :)  I hope this miserable mood will be gone tomorrow. Some days just suck, but then better-ones come again... (Sorry for the platitude... :o )

Hi @LaLa thanks.  Platitudes are ok w me.  I did get a short nap and then lunch and it helped a bit.  I took out the trash which included old junk I am glad to be rid of.  And as the evening slowly rolls in I am relaxing, looking forward to a cup of tea at sundown, a habit of mine.   

How are you doing?  

You know I almost mentioned this on here when it happened, but I had a nightmare a couple weeks ago. I have these infrequent, occasional nightmares like only maybe once in a single year. They are memorable for their vividness and lack of connection to any identifiable trigger or anything happening in waking life. They always involve extremely gruesome, horrifying imagery that lingers in my mind for several days afterwards. It’s strange and upsetting and alien, I have no idea what causes them.