Mental Support Community
Sign in to follow this  
Obsolete

Just to get this off my chest.

I'm not a man. I'm a boy , and not a very smart one at that. For whatever reason I lied about having a girlfriend to impress a guy that I haven't even been friends with all that long. The hell I did that for I have no clue. I'm pissed with myself. What am I in highschool? There's absolutely no good reason why I did that. I deserve to feel like a fucking idiot, because I am.

Another thing is I was reminded why I don't go out tonight, because again, I proved myself to be a complete flop in a  social setting. Fuck I'm a complete embarrassment . I don't know shit, I ain't shit, and I probably will never amount to anything. 

In short, I'm a lying idiot and there's no hope for me.

Hi tbd, sorry you feel down man.:sad_huggy:I understand your words very well because I sail that same boat quite often. I have no useful advice for you. My family are dying and all I can do is stand and watch because when I could've been earning money the last 7-8 years I fucked it all up and destroyed my goddamn life by myself.

42 minutes ago, Pax said:

Hi tbd, sorry you feel down man.:sad_huggy:I understand your words very well because I sail that same boat quite often. I have no useful advice for you. My family are dying and all I can do is stand and watch because when I could've been earning money the last 7-8 years I fucked it all up and destroyed my goddamn life by myself.

Thanks man. I just feel completely stupid and I probably am. I have given up on many things in life because of this feeling that I did  not develop well mentally from my teenage years. 

I'm sorry about your family problems man I honestly don't know what to say. 

TBD, I'm sorry you're feeling so harsh with yourself right now. :(

@Pax It can be painful watching people we love age and struggle with their health. :'(

I'm sorry you are feeling regret about the past. I hope you can walk forward with hope for the future. And I hope you can remember that Klingsor needs your care too.

Wishing both of you a brighter 2017.