Mental Support Community

Stretching the truth...

YOTH

So a few months ago (6-7) I decided I'd give ball stretching a whirl. I'd been extremely dubious for obvious reasons, the main ones being that I'd damage myself and render my junk exactly that, junk. So I made a concerted effort to start gradually and slowly work my way up. At first I'd place a silicon ring around my balls (1/2 inch in width) and wear it for short periods, which was ok, but I'd ache afterwards and become disheartened, but I kept at it. I decided that I wasn't going to weigh my balls down with steel weights for at least a year, at least until I felt I'd made enough progress with the silicon rings. Over the months I've gradually added length to my testicles. The next part I learned the hard way, stretched skin that isn't being treated with some sort of cream/lotion/moisturiser will itch like an absolute motherfucker, and it did, until I started using Shea butter, which not only aids itching but also allows the skin to stretch further than without it. I don't know if it's appropriate to share photos, so I won't today, but I've gained about 3 inches in walking about ball hang, which is a God send with my balls (baaaaad circulation = Testiclelevator going up). But tbh, this is only an inch longer than what I'd have if I got out the bath and they were warm and hanging freely, but an inch on top of what I'd have anyway is pretty damn good. I had a mild panic attack a few weeks ago as I'd started trusting in my package and it was fucking hell on earth for a while. I know strangers don't know what I'm feeling as I walk around town but I was feeling really nervous and felt like they could hear my inner thoughts (I sound like a neurotic lunatic, but w/e). 

This whole experience has given me a new lease on life and I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing, but I'm waiting the full year before I use the first of the weights available. The site is secret leather if anyone is interested, but I'm still using homemade stretchers out of silicone penis extenders. I chop off the tip/end and cut up the shaft for stretchers, some pre stretching may be needed, but you soon bladder them out and need new ones. I've gone through two extenders so far. (Which ain't cheap, but it's worth it).

I know this isn't for everyone, but it's really given me my life back and it's just the beginning. There are still kinks to be ironed out, like slipping out (not as common as I'd thought, once a month) and sometimes a little pinching (manageable).

The main thing is my bulge. It actually looks normal. Not bulging at the seems but not non existent either, just right. But watch this space I guess as summer is coming in hot and being out and about in the hot months is where the rubber meets the road we'll just have to see ☮ ??

Cool! I have had some success in penis enlargement with stretching, extender, and pumping, and yes it is a total godsend! Haven't tried ball stretchers, but have worn silicone cock rings on my sack and it feels great. You definitely have to be careful and do your homework before doing these kinds of things though. A small dick is better than a dead dick!

Haha, ain't that the truth. I'm very careful, but you don't wanna over stretch anything down there if it can be helped lol. What do or have you used for penis stretching? I've never tried it for any length of time that'd be noticeable. Let me know your regime or what have you. Tried jelquing once but didn't do it enough to see a difference. 

I jelqed and stretched on and off for 9 years and saw some very slow gains at the beginning of that time, in terms of length. Likea  .5" gain in the 9 months and another 1/8 of an inch in the following 8+ years. No girth gains at all until i started pumping. I use a bathmate X30 (which is way too big for me. Wish the x20 had been around when i started). For extending i used the phallosan forte for about a year, and got another almost half inch, putting me just shy of the 5" mark. I saw diminishing returns and it was a pain in the ass to wear and clean all the time, so i haven't worn it since August, but it's pretty comfy and effective. As for routines, i've changed mine a lot. These days i just use the bathmate like once a week, and it seems to be getting thicker, but definitely not longer. 

I've seen that forte, thought it looked quite good. It seems like a pipe dream to think we could get length, maybe we're born in the wrong century lol. I've thought about surgery, but even that seems pointless as the gains aren't that substantial. Saying that I saw some Indian guy hanging bricks off of his Johnson lol.

Yeah, there are these yogis or qi masters who hang ridiculous amounts of weight off their junk to stimulate energies. But for size gains, you don't want that much weight, since it only makes your dick stronger, not longer. The trick is in finding that sweet spot in terms of tension, time applied, and rest time between sessions so that you stretch it without making it tougher, such that the same tension no longer stretches it. That's the prevailing theory anyways. 

I think you should be able to start a blog and set it to completely private and then pick exactly who you want to be able to view the blog. I'm intrigued about ball stretching as I've considered possibly obtaining the wow masculinity prize by having a pair of big low hanging bull balls. I'd like to see the mechanism and how you actually do it. May be check with Irmajean first but I think if you make it clear its clinical and by viewer request only permission it should be fine. 

Yeh, I thought better of it tbh, but I'll take some before and afters anyway. And by before and after, I literally mean before and after I put it on. My balls are like homing pigeons, let them out the cage and watch them fly home, home being inside me somewhere haha. A lot of guys doing this are wearing the weights 24/7, which is mind blowing as I can't imagine wearing anything to bed for instance. And when I'm at home in the evening relaxing I take it off, but I suppose we're all different. The proof is in the pudding though as there are proven cases and tons of pictures of stretching the balls working with visible results. The cock? I'm not so sure. 

Thanks Beth, I wasn't sure if it was ok or not. You are right, it would be a slippery slope. I've read about this technique before, and of all the quackery regarding this subject, this one seemed like the most realistic. But there are sites that deal with this thing that have photographs of before and after that seem legitimate so I think somebody could make a reasonable conclusion based on that. 

Penis enlargement via exercises is legitimate but very difficult. Years of work for quarters of inches lol. And RISKY. If you try it, do your homework and know wtf you're doing before you try anything. Start slow and play it safe. It is very easy to get carried away with it.

Not sure about ball stretching but i would think the same principles apply.

As an update, I've been out and about today as it was unseasonably hot. I felt ok, but a little paranoid that I looked small. This was in the countryside and I only saw maybe 5-10 people, not sure how I'd fare in town. It really makes me neurotic. I saw a teenage kid waking with his mates the other day and noticed (through force of habit) his very small crotch, but he looked content. I thought, what the fuck happened to that guy? That care free teenager I used to be? I was never in during summertime, I was out about enjoying myself like that kid. Not a care in the world about my bulge. Then I hit that age, 20-22? and all that changed. Then I'm playing defence and driving myself insane. I'm thinking of upping the stretching sooner rather than later, take it to the next level. Summer is coming up fast and I need to function without putting off potentially fun activities. I need to trust and be ok with me. I'd love to do a study on what makes a good bulge, I'm convinced there's more at play than cock and balls. Anyway, hope you're all getting on ok, here's to stress free summer ☮??

"It really makes me neurotic. I saw a teenage kid waking with his mates the other day and noticed (through force of habit) his very small crotch, but he looked content. I thought, what the fuck happened to that guy? That care free teenager I used to be? "

I was never this kid. I always had something on mind. Always paranoid about something. Still am, although I'm a little more active now than I've ever been. 

I think I have a bad memory tbh, but I don't recall being that concerned about my size as a teenager. I knew I was smaller than everyone I knew (at least flaccid) but other than that I dunno. I remember always being concerned with my hair and what I was wearing, but I don't remember my bulge/cock being a big issue until I made it one around 20-22 or something, then it all kicked in. Went for a walk with a pal today and the sun was shining, so no coat/jacket. I felt alright because I was wearing the stretchers, but it still feels strange trusting that I look ok. Just part of my life I guess, so you get on with it. Still, it felt weird and I had to almost ignore every fibre of being telling me to get the fuck out of there and back to my comfort zone. It's just tiring, but it's all good ??☮

Hey Yahweh, just wanted to give you a shout out that I know exactly what you mean about summer. I live in a place that gets really hot and I detest hot weather in the first place, but I also hate the way it makes me feel because of my body. I dread the first warm day of spring because it's like everybody is waiting in the edge of their seats to wear shorts and flip flop sandals and tank tops or bikinis. I've also noticed since being back on a college campus that guys' clothing seems to be following female trends by being form fitting and revealing, especially these kind of jock running pants or athletic pants that are like sweats but are tight in the crotch and thighs. And of course the guys who have something to show are as vain as the women about flaunting it. Then call you gay if you point this out. It just makes me feel like shit. It might be well over 100 F and I'll be the only schmuck wearing loose jeans. In winter I can pretty well cocoon myself in clothing. It's not just my bulge either, I'm a scrawny stringy pale skinned nerdy piece of shit anyway so I have absolutely nothing to show. It actually makes me feel vulnerable. I used to get so mad when I was younger because of the frustration of it all that I'd almost start crying but usually just get in a severely bad mood and go home to my shithole apartment and destroy shit and want to kill somebody. I'm older now and basically world weary so I don't get so mad anymore just ready to get it the fuck over with. 

So yeah, I completely sympathize and have felt exactly the same constricting panic/frustration. I honestly don't know why people don't just go naked. Summer clothes leave nothing to the imagination anyway and they obviously are so fucking proud of themselves for having been born with good genetics. I swear, even the fucking ancient Greeks weren't as obsessed with bodies and flesh as modern society. 

@Pax Yeh, it's well and truly fucked. I'm about to buy stainless steel ball weights and start the actual stretching but I feel I need to move house or something so I can have a fresh start with new people and new faces. I want to be confident in my own skin, but I honestly feel like it's gonna take a long time to feel normal. The winter is over, here comes the summer ?. Just have to grind it out ??☮

@Pax man you said it! The worst for me is swimming. Particularly getting out of the pool when my wet trunks cling, leaving little to the imagination until i pull them loose. And ive noticed damn near every other guy has some sort of bulge in swim trunks even when dry. Ive got nothing there without at least a semi. 

@Lodz I remember being on a beach and when I got out of the sea my pants stuck to me like a vacuum sealed bag. Two girls were on deck chairs not far from the water and they laughed at me. That was a pretty low moment for me obviously lol, but I didn't let it ruin my holiday. Same holiday few nights before the sea incident, a girl starts feeling me up and for some reason I don't stop it, she gets to my cock and I'm totally limp. She stopped and started laughing and got up and went to find her friend, then they both laughed. Jesus, that's happened to me more times than I care to remember. That was a pretty crap holiday cock wise but I actually had a really good time otherwise. Last time I ever went swimming actually and I used to really enjoyed it too. What a life ?

I've had that type of experience as well. I was 21, travelling in south america (guyana) and was staying in a native village in the interior. It is customary there to bathe twice a day. In fact it is offensive if you don't. and the only place to bathe is the river. Being young and cute and new and foreign, and (to them) rich, i got a lot of attention from the young single girls who see visitors like me as a possible ticket out of a life of poverty. I spotted a few of them watching and giggling while i was naked getting outnof the river, where i had prayed i'd have some privacy. Later having dinner, i heard a couple of these very pretty girls talking in guyanese creole (an english-based caribbean dialect), and i couldn't understand much, but i heard the words "river" and "small" followed by giggling. It didn't seem to diminish their interest in me though. But it sure did strike a blow to my ego.

I got walked out on after the reveal a few times. So I started disclosing my size before it got to that moment. Even so, i still got, "wow you really are small" and one time when a girl was feeljng me up and couldn't find it, "jesus, how small ARE you??" But in that last case it was hot, because she was humiliating me for my pleasure as well as her own. Fetishizing it helped me deal with the reality of my inadequacy.

@Lodz I remember when I was about 13, I joined the swimming team in army cadets. When I got there they said I couldn't swim in trunks and gave me Speedo's. In hindsight I should have thrown them at him and walked home but instead I stuffed a sock in there and went out to the pool. I did one lap and the fucking thing came out and I just kept on swimming. It was just floating there. *How.The.Actual.Fuck* I walked out and past all the people watching I don't know. Not only that, but it was a time trial so I was in the fucking pool on my own haha. Jesus wept XD. I've often wondered about cuckolding or humiliation but I'm couldn't be that submissive with a woman. With a man maybe, but even then I'd end up butting him if he insulted my cock lol. 

Oh man. The sock. Ive stuffed socks before but not in a speedo. I think you're lucky it fell out because it would have been obvious through a wet speedo that it was a foreign object. I've also used one of these: http://www.fishpond.com/Health/Perfect-Fit-Bull-Bag-38cm-Ball-Stretcher-Black/0854854005175?utm_source=googleps&utm_medium=ps&utm_campaign=US&gclid=Cj0KEQjwk-jGBRCbxoPLld_bp-IBEiQAgJaftaEyJWa2opCmYCX8Ojqyao_Bw0xaLRXkzQbt8MDqed8aAvKW8P8HAQ

I've done the sock stuffing as well, lol....My taste in clothes hasn't changed much since the 90's, so I like to wear fairly snug fitting jeans. I wasn't really all that conscious of the fact that people "looked", but one day a woman I worked with at the time saw me outside work in a store. She actually had the brass to say to me "you ain't showing too much in those jeans". So for quite a while, I'd stuff a sock into my underwear so it would appear I was packing way more than I actually was. But that was very uncomfortable and probably not at all healthy, so now I just don't give a damn. It's good to hear that others have tried this, lol....Makes me feel less the freak. 

@jackbolin I went through a whole range of methods from a sock one half in and one half out of my boxers under my pants to actually stitching foam into my underwear. I've trialed pretty much every homemade contraption I could think up. But they ALL had downsides and lacked consistency. I recently read a magazine and they were selling boxers with a pocket at the front for your 'phone'. I thought for a sock more like, but very nice of them to beat around the bush (no pun). But everything I came up with and even boxers I bought online promoting bulge enhancement never gave me confidence. I'm just getting that back now with the ball stretching. What a farce ???.  ?