Mental Support Community

Stretching the truth...

YOTH

Weight arrived yesterday, fucking thing was too small. Not 100% sure why these companies change the size with the weight, doesn't make any sense. The heaviest weight has the perfect circumference, and the perfect weight would turn your balls blue it's so damn tight. So, on that bombshell, I'm done with weights. I'll keep using the silicone ball 'stabilisers' instead as they're an absolute must but, It was a wild journey, and like everything genital related in my life it didn't pan out. 

9 hours ago, Helpless_loner said:

I'll begin jelqing next week.....

I live alone and due to my non-existent self esteem my social life is next to zero 95% of the time. Why not?

I've looked into it myself and did try it a while back. Let me know if you get any results. Buy Shea Butter (raw) to use as your moisturiser. It's brilliant for stretching skin, I use it on my balls and I couldn't recommend it more.

• 4 months later...

I wasted a lot of money on weights that didn't fit and started to get a lot of pain during normal stretching. I wish it had gone better but it didn't. It was a lot of hassle as well. Maybe I'll start again one day if they ever make weights that are customisable at home. 

Edit: And in the interest of full disclosure, I did put my old boys in the pump, didn't work 😂😂😂