Mental Support Community

Diet/Gym/Health/Sanity

YOTH

Um. Are you saying the way a person dresses excuses sexual assault? Cuz that's what that reads like. The sex obsession is real. I am a walking microcosm of it, and well aware of it. And i am overly aware that being obsessed and constantly triggered by the way some women dress and the bombardment of sexual media leads to insecurity, depression and isolation on the one hand and frenzied acting out on the other hand.

But rape and assault are a whole other level of fucked up. A single instance of that can give an otherwise healthy person ptsd for the rest of their life. The sight of cleavage never did that ever.

I've gotta be honest Kling, it's pissing me off too atm. I could ring that bell myself but it's extremely annoying. It's like they're just looking for the next 'scandal' and it's as shitty as what supposedly happened. It doesn't bother me so much that it happens, that's a given, it's more about how they make out that Hollywood is any different from anywhere else in the world. I've stopped reading the news, after Louis CK and Spacey I just switched off. The whole thing is annoying, tired and played out. And who the flying fuck is Harvey Weinstein, seriously? I'd never fucking heard of the guy let alone gave a shit about his exploits. No news for me, I just watch what I enjoy and ignore everything else. Also, you didn't sound like we're condoning it, you just came off like the whole thing was annoying as fuck...and it is. 

On 11/25/2017 at 8:52 PM, Small said:

I am impatient too. Plus the burning feel of lactic acid is a put off. I can't endure it long. I had low hopes of doing exercise from the beginning, and isn't my avenue of choice. Though i don't mind riding my exercise bike for a light sweat. I actually enjoy that when i can be bothered to do it.

Gotta drink tons of water to negate the acid and even then it's gonna burn after enough reps...so yea

Yeh, it was fucked up, he looked like a cartoon character with his jaw halfway off his face, crazy, not to mention I really wanted to see him Gastelum fight Silva. I hate Overeem, he's a big fat overrated sted head. I hope Ngannou knocks his head off with that world record punch they keep banging on about. In a good way. 

Master of steds maybe lol. The guy went from lean and mean to stocky cock in true hulk fashion. Either he was on steds hard or he found that 'steroid' spinach Popeye was always slamming tins of. I don't dislike him, I just don't think he's legit. Most heavyweights nowadays, JDS is another phoney and I loved the guy. I don't know where I stand anymore, I sometimes wonder who was actually legitimately tough. That's why I like Bisping. For everything that he is, he isn't a sted head. Who knows where he'd have been had he not been cheated by Sonnen etc back when he was young. It clearly makes a huge difference, so now it's a case of who is the greatest of all time? The waters are well and truly muddied. I've tried to stop watching it a few times, just quit cold turkey, but as it stands I haven't missed one yet. I've had plenty of spoilers though, big mouth arseholes on Twitter/YouTube. 

@Klingsor sorry if i misinterpreted or misjudged. I'm still not aure what bithers you about the sexual abuse scandals other than the fact that so many powerful men keep abusing their power to abuse women (and girls and men in some cases). The rampant abuse is the part that bothers me, and i'm glad it's coming to light and these fuckers are having to reap what they've sown. Well, some of them. 

I am biased and indignant about it, because i was sexually harassed as a child. Not touched, at least. Just a series of scary threatening phone calls from a man who wanted me to tell him all about my body and my mom's, and said he'd come kill us if i hung up the phone. He's probably a state legislator by now.

Lodz, the sooner you realize 99.998% of people are scum masquerading as plankton, the less agitated you will be over things like this. And also that there is no magical system that will suddenly end abuses. It's out with the old, in with the new. You think militant feminists will be any better? It's a good thing you enjoy cuckolding - otherwise you'd a priori be a rapist since you have a small dick.

My post was simply an expression of contempt brought on by a shitty mood. Why any of this is such a shock to people boggles my mind. The culture worships sex as the end all be all of success and purpose of existence, yet goes into convulsions when the dirt creeps out from under the rug.

I'm sorry you went through that; I was sexually molested and beaten by two older boys when I was a teenager. I've shared that story here before. 

I truly have no interest in debating the particulars of this topic. I have a small penis that doesn't work, so I have an airtight alibi in rape accusations. I honestly don't care who did what or how they did it, I'll leave that to Facebook and Twitter.

@YOTH

Ngannou is an animal. Looks like he walked off the plains of Africa straight into the octagon. So if you want to see Overeem punished then you have your wish. Alistair is a technician so I'm hoping he can pick the guy apart. But I don't know, Ngannou along with his physical attributes is a smart fox. Picked up English so quickly. I have a feeling he will refine his game. As for a heavyweight GOAT, it's hard to say. A standout to me is Cain Velasquez.

@Small I'll always have a soft spot for Brock, mainly because I was pretty much convinced he was stedding back then, but Mir pissed me off so much I didn't care lol. This weekend is a stacked card, but I'm looking for a way out of watching it. Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in. 

@Klingsor i see what you're saying. Modern western society, particularly the US i think, is simultaneously obsessed with and disgusted by sex. So we quietly obsess about it and repress ourselves until we say fuck it and do everything we ever fantasized about in a crazy rampage of debauchery. Or maybe i'm just projecting. 😂

Good luck with that Yoth. I hope it helps you get where you need to be. I have used an airwalker in the past & i personally wasn't able to use it for more than a few weeks - it's one of those contraptions that requires your complete attention when using. They are excellent for calories though & I am lazy so I'm hoping I'm correct in guessing it will agree with you.