Mental Support Community

Diet/Gym/Health/Sanity

YOTH

Yeah go for it. I think the idea behind the airwalkers is to use calories as opposed to resistance training that would build muscle. I have an everlast exercise bike with 9 resistance levels, 5+ is difficult to pedal. 7-9 are near impossible. I only ever use it on level 2, but it usually sits in the corner gathering dust. When gta 5 came out I used to ride while playing. That was cool. 

I like to take the tiniest hit off my vape pen sativa before i work out, but only if i'm feeling tired. Not enough to get high, just enough to barely feel it. And i take it as soon before i start working out as possible, so it still has the upper effect. Working out fully stoned sucks. I just want to be lazy and fall asleep or watch stupid youtube videos and eat snacks.

I've never been one for the gym or exercising for that matter. When I was in my worst depression I lost three stone just from not eating. When I started feeling better I tried that HIIT to keep the weight off and try and tone up. It went really for a bit but then I discovered the joy she of Chinese food and beer again. 

I really need to get back into that training. 

I'll wait Christmas out, eat like a big fat gutter pig until January 1st then make a solemn oath to myself to lose weight and eat healthy, then I'll eat my oath and wash it down with an ice cold pint of regret. Like every year 😁. 2018 is a new year, the year of money, the year of new beginnings, cheese on toast. 

Every year I say to myself I will start a diet and completely change myself at the new year. Yeah everytime my birthday rolls around in march I'm still the same fat guy I was last year. 

Maybe this year we should all make a pact and help each other out? Advice, training plans, meal plans and just motivation for each other.  That sorta thing 

Standing order? On George street? The place is like that 24/7. 

They folk who own all the shows must make a fortune. We went to go on the big wheel and they tried to charge us to take my daughter on. She's nine months old. Robbing bastards. 

Did you see the drop tower? That looks far too scary to even think about going on 

Yeh, I wanted to go on that too but we had a schedule kind of. Ended up falling on my arse ice skating instead, it's just asking for trouble with my back. It's funny, I can land on my spine on the hard ice from about a meter high and feel nothing and yet I reach for a tin of beans and can't walk for a week ha. 

I had a flu induced lucid dream this afternoon. I won't bore you with the details but it was erotic and then disturbing. It always goes the same way, I realise I'm dreaming, I immediately start trying to fuck someone, then they morph into something weird. The day they figure out a device that can induce dream states that keep you sleeping whilst simultaneously reminding you that is a dream is the day I buy whatever that thing is. New from JML The Dream & Cream. Sick of fantasy women morphing into dead relatives? Try the all new 'gran be gone internal shocker', no more pesky skeletons , just fun times with anyone you're creative enough to think up. 

All the controversy aside surrounding Pete, when I was a teenager I thought this song was written for me. I know everyone adds their own meanings to songs but it seemed to be just for me. 

Behind Blue Eyes

No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

To be hated
To be fated
To telling only lies

But my dreams
They aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be

I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

To feel these feelings
Like I do
And I blame you

No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

But my dreams
They aren't as empty

I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

When my fist clenches, crack it open
Before I use it and lose my cool
When I smile, tell me some bad news
Before I laugh and act like a fool

And if I swallow anything evil
Put your finger down my throat
And if I shiver, please give me a blanket
Keep me warm, let me wear your coat

To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

All the controversy aside surrounding Pete, when I was a teenager I thought this song was written for me. I know everyone adds their own meanings to songs but it seemed to be just for me. 

Behind Blue Eyes

To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

To be hated
To be fated
To telling only lies

But my dreams
They aren't as empty