Mental Support Community
Sign in to follow this  
Obsolete

My country

damn, tbd! sorry to hear. it could be worse... you could be carless to begin with, like me. or worse yet, you could be a peugeot owner like small. :D

not trying to make fun of your situation, man; just adding some humor. tell me, did you have insurance? i mean will you be reimbursed?

1 hour ago, Resolute said:

damn, tbd! sorry to hear. it could be worse... you could be carless to begin with, like me. or worse yet, you could be a peugeot owner like small. :D

not trying to make fun of your situation, man; just adding some humor. tell me, did you have insurance? i mean will you be reimbursed?

Humour is  good man. The vehicle was recovered but it has been completely gutted. Funny thing is I was reading about the cars most stolen in south Africa just yesterday and Toyota was right up there on the list.

I reported it stolen with the police and they took their sweet time coming through and upon their arrival i could just tell I'm not going to get any meaningful assistance from them. Im waiting for my case number which will be required by the insurance company . Thanks Resolute.??

2 hours ago, Resolute said:

it's not even on the list in france itself. :D

They're just that exclusive. We can't everyone have one now can we?