Mental Support Community

My Micro Penis

Idontno

Hi I have a micro Penis it is a little under an inch while soft and little  over 2 inches whilst erect. I have anxiety about getting girls . Although I know that size doesn't matter I am still very anxious about it. And not sure what to do. I'm 17 and virgin . I can't preform oral on a girl yet because I have braces. I guess I just need some advice. Should I tell a girl I have a micro Penis before we do anything sexual. And if I do how should I tell her. I used to get very depressed about my size and sometimes I still do but I have gotten a lot stronger and more loving towards my body mostly my Penis. I don't want my anxiety to control my life I don't want to miss out on the great wonders of love and sex. I want to get a girl and find love that's why I won't let this anxiety stop me I just need some advice .I think my anxiety might go away once I get with a girl and realize it doesn't matter but I'm not sure . I came to accept the fact that my Penis won't get bigger and it is what it is . I just want to truly pleasure a girl to the fullest and go above and beyond for her.sorry for my jumbled thoughts .I write this as I am okay but sometimes my anxiety gets to me and I'm in a bottomless pit of dispare and anxiety and feeling like nothing and I lose it and fall into a depression and then I drag myself out then the cycle repeats.i don't know what to do.

Hi, @idontknow, welcome to the forum. Firstly, let me just say that you have an amazing view on your life, and I think it's awesome that you put yourself and your happiness before the things you can't change. I honestly think you have everything you need to make a relationship work. When you love yourself others sense it and love you back. As for the anxiety, it gets to everyone, but we can go lower into that pit of despair than most, but you know you matter and you'll always come back to that. I think you'll be just fine, but we're here if you need to post. And don't worry about the braces, from experience, they don't get in the way too much as it's mainly your tongue and fingers but just be a bit more cautious. And I think you should talk to girls about the situation, it saves any awkwardness and shows you have a good grasp on your own state of mind. Good luck with it all, we all deserve happiness and I know you have it in your future ☮

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that, life certainly isn't fair. Accepting it is definitely the way to go. As far as we know this is your one chance to live and, ultimately, you can choose to live your entire life feeling sorry for yourself & feeling anxious about it or accepting it & living life to it's fullest potential.
Your issue is a tough one, but no one is perfect and I guarantee any girl you're with is self conscious about something as well. For me I started losing my hair when I was 20, which really ruined some years for me when I could have otherwise accepted it and enjoyed what I did have: health, clean conscience(at the time), good family & friends, etc. I can't get those years back I spent stressed out about my hair loss and I ended up going bald anyway, so what did I get from worrying about it? Nothing. Just wasted time when I could have gotten over it and enjoyed myself best I could. Not saying your issue is just like mine, but I hope you can extrapolate that into your own situation. I'm not sure about others, but I also feel that self consciousness goes away more and more as you get older, I imagine things will only get easier for you as time goes on and you become more and more comfortable in your skin.
You sound like a good guy and that's all that matters in the end. All the best man and hope you can feel good about yourself.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

my name is Douglas t. Gugel and I have  a 2inch long by fingersize width and diameter when fully erect and grape size miniballs and I am under 1inch long by fingersize width and diameter when limp I also have premature ejaculation and have been a bedwetter my entire life and now I have to wear thick adult diapers and diaper covers 24/7 due to full incontinence,  I have been teased and called names and made to cry by women more times than i can remember and they have all dumped me for bigger penis real men they tell me I'm not a real man because I don't have a real man's sized penis and testicles  , I have been very sad and heartbroken and cry alot about all of these issues but there's nothing I can do to fix or solve the problem , all the women I know have nicknamed me vienna sausage dick and babydick and I'm still called those name's to this very day !!! Sincerely , Douglas t. Gugel