Mental Support Community

How small are you and how big would u like to be?

emed27

2 hours ago, Small said:

Is there anything you guys like about your penises? 

Not to sound conceited but I have a damn cute erect penis if I do say so myself. it's proportioned wonderfully, is aesthetically pleasing, has no strange features, is straight (side to side) with a very slight curve towards my stomach. The head is just slightly large than the shaft and the shaft is about the same size all the way down. I'm circumcised so the foreskin retracts nicely.

If I could multiply it by 2X then I would be able to proudly say that I had the world's perfect penis! 😎 

13 minutes ago, Helpless_loner said:

About the topic within the topic:

Well I'm small, thin , ejaculate prematurely and have pearly penile papules.

@Helpless_loner I'm also small, thin, and ejaculate prematurely. I don't have the papules but if I remember correctly I am smaller than you and thinner than you.

I'm not bragging about this or minimizing your pain. I'm just making sure you realize that you are not alone here and are with friends that have similar issues. My comments about my "perfect" penis was to make light of my situation. I do think I have a cute dick but I'm biased. If anyone else saw it the first question would be "where's it at?". I think that finding something you like about yourself or your penis is the first step to feeling somewhat better about the situation. There has to be something... even if it's only one little thing that you like. Take that positive and ride it as far as possible because it's a lot easier to be negative than positive.

Just some advise from someone who has been dealing with this for many years. If you read my recent posts then you will see that I have not perfected it because I have had a rough couple of weeks but I'm trying to dig myself out of this "funk" and I would recommend the same for you.

28 minutes ago, lostboy1 said:

@Helpless_loner I'm also small, thin, and ejaculate prematurely. I don't have the papules but if I remember correctly I am smaller than you and thinner than you.

I'm not bragging about this or minimizing your pain. I'm just making sure you realize that you are not alone here and are with friends that have similar issues. My comments about my "perfect" penis was to make light of my situation. I do think I have a cute dick but I'm biased. If anyone else saw it the first question would be "where's it at?". I think that finding something you like about yourself or your penis is the first step to feeling somewhat better about the situation. There has to be something... even if it's only one little thing that you like. Take that positive and ride it as far as possible because it's a lot easier to be negative than positive.

Just some advise from someone who has been dealing with this for many years. If you read my recent posts then you will see that I have not perfected it because I have had a rough couple of weeks but I'm trying to dig myself out of this "funk" and I would recommend the same for you.

Don't worry , I didn't take it the wrong way and don't plan to contradict you either. It's just the way I feel about myself.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GoingInsane said:

3.5” at best. Would like a 5.5”at least. 

I'm 5.5 bone pressed at best in a VERY good day (which I'm 100% sure it won't happen live in front of a woman) and boy the grass is not that much greener here, mostly because my ridiculous girth of, again in a very good day, of 4.3-4.2 girth at its thickest.....

But hey, I supposed it's the same situation as the guys in the ¨jelqing" forums out there who are 6.5 length and 5 girth and want to be 8x6.

Question for you guys....When you describe girth how are you getting this measurement?  To me it sounds like most of you are describing circumference.  When people with so called small penises are saying they have a 4.5" inch girth, that is huge.  I am thinking you guys are taking about circumference.  Or am I wrong.  Is girth the measurement of the circumference?

Girth=Circumference 

I've heard you measure at the widest spot and others say measure at the base while others say measure mid-shaft. Most seem to use the widest spot and that makes sense to me.

I'm fairly consistent from base to tip so it's no more than 1/8 inch difference regardless of where I measure.

22 hours ago, Klingsor said:

@TimmyStan1967

its circumferemce, not diameter or width. Someone unhappy with 4.5" diameter, well there's no pleasing them. How are you, Timmy? Weren't you diagnosed with cancer?

Yes I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer.  It was a huge embarrassment to think of all those who saw my small unit in surgery.  I am cancer free now.  I have my continence almost five months post op, but still suffer from erectile dysfunction.  I have great hopes it will come back.  I guess the lesson here is even know I have a small cock, I still had great fun jerking off with it.  One can still have a orgasm without being hard, but it just isn't the same. 

On 25/11/2017 at 10:27 PM, Helpless_loner said:

I'm 5.5 bone pressed at best in a VERY good day (which I'm 100% sure it won't happen live in front of a woman) and boy the grass is not that much greener here, mostly because my ridiculous girth of, again in a very good day, of 4.3-4.2 girth at its thickest.....

But hey, I supposed it's the same situation as the guys in the ¨jelqing" forums out there who are 6.5 length and 5 girth and want to be 8x6.

At least you have the length, 5.5” bp is pretty good. Mine is not only short and thin, i also suffered from ED. I m on ketogenic diet and it have help me recover a little bit of sex drive. But still 3.5” bp and semi-erect is at best i can do at the moment. 

On 12/5/2017 at 5:10 PM, GoingInsane said:

At least you have the length, 5.5” bp is pretty good. Mine is not only short and thin, i also suffered from ED. I m on ketogenic diet and it have help me recover a little bit of sex drive. But still 3.5” bp and semi-erect is at best i can do at the moment. 

Thanks bro, I hope you can get your sex drive back. In regards of me, well My biggest concerns with my penis are in this order: 1) Premature ejaculation-after all, I'm still a virgin- 2) GIRTH which at 4.2-4.3 I find depressing as it gets 3) those disgusting papules 4) the length itself.

I feel that "nature" not only deprived me of hook ups but also long standings relationships....

• 1 month later...

Good God Griz that would be much too large for most women.  On the plus side (I imagine) is the size queens would be ready to rock-n-roll.  

Someone had a similar thread years ago and I remember saying I would like 6.5" x 5".  Anyone that had a problem w that I would just laugh and move on.  I am NBP 5" x 4.85".  I had always heard 6" was average and felt I was an inch too small so that is why I honestly said I was below average when I came here.  I never heard of bone press when I came here until a guy named Jessie explained it and then I googled it.  Honestly I believe being rock hard and lasting a long time means more to the fuck-buddy girls than sheer size.  That and having a good body and confident attitude that turns them on to begin with. I have always contended that here.  

Truthfully I worry about money and overall life enjoyment far more than anything sex related.