Mental Support Community

How small are you and how big would u like to be?

emed27

1 hour ago, Griz said:

@Victimorthecrime yeah it is definitely above what’s really needed lol. But that would be the dream one for me lol 

I've been visiting jelqing forums for about a year now (some exercises that "grant you" not only length and girth to a certain extent but also harder erections if you do them with consistency . Or so they say.... ) and I can tell you that 7 inches of girth is the size that of a horse, not possible for a human being haha :P

1 hour ago, Victimorthecrime said:

Good God Griz that would be much too large for most women.  On the plus side (I imagine) is the size queens would be ready to rock-n-roll.  

Someone had a similar thread years ago and I remember saying I would like 6.5" x 5".  Anyone that had a problem w that I would just laugh and move on.  I am NBP 5" x 4.85".  I had always heard 6" was average and felt I was an inch too small so that is why I honestly said I was below average when I came here.  I never heard of bone press when I came here until a guy named Jessie explained it and then I googled it.  Honestly I believe being rock hard and lasting a long time means more to the fuck-buddy girls than sheer size.  That and having a good body and confident attitude that turns them on to begin with. I have always contended that here.  

Truthfully I worry about money and overall life enjoyment far more than anything sex related.  

At 5.5 x 4.2 at best in what I can call an exceptional day (never in front of a woman) I can safely say I'd give a lung or kidney to be like that.....

10 minutes ago, Victimorthecrime said:

Remember @Helpless_loner 6.5 x 5 is my ideal/dream size, not my actual size.  Hope I was clear in how I wrote it.   If your 5.5 is NBP then you best me.

Oh yeah I understood...

Point is, that would be my dream size too. Nothing big, you know. I just want to be average and not being afraid of getting a girlfriend and let alone hook ups or affairs...

7 hours ago, Helpless_loner said:

Oh those 5.5 are bone pressed =(

Even if it is bone pressed, you are at or above the statistical average. The 4.2 girth is slightly smaller than average but probably not by enough that it could be discerned from the average.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love 6.5x5 as well but there's no doubt that is well above average in length and girth.

BTW, I bought my wife a dildo with a 7" girth many years ago. That thing is huge! The length of it hurts her if i try to go all the way in (8") but the girth is okay if I take it slow to begin with.

3 hours ago, lostboy1 said:

Even if it is bone pressed, you are at or above the statistical average. The 4.2 girth is slightly smaller than average but probably not by enough that it could be discerned from the average.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love 6.5x5 as well but there's no doubt that is well above average in length and girth.

BTW, I bought my wife a dildo with a 7" girth many years ago. That thing is huge! The length of it hurts her if i try to go all the way in (8") but the girth is okay if I take it slow to begin with.

My gf and I went to a sex show a couple years back and we bought this mystery bag. And in it among all the little things that were in it was this massive dildo. I want to say it’s 8” in length but I don’t know about the girth but the thing is huge 

On 11/14/2017 at 1:50 PM, Small said:

On a serious note, I value girth more than length. I suppose I'd be happy with a 5.5 x 5.5. I don't have issues with my flaccid size though it is small too. Is there anything you guys like about your penises? 

I value girth as well much more than length. I don't think it matters if you're 4" or 6" in length to the girl. I noticed a quarter inch of girth very much matters to the girl; it's weird like that. 

6 hours ago, Small said:

@lostboy1

In ur opinion, would 7" x 6" (l x g) non bp be the perfect overall size?

Hi @Small, I would love to be that size! Is it perfect? Maybe to me but it may depend for the girl. I think 7" non bp would be a little long for my wife (based on the toys we've used) but I think she'd love 6" of girth though.

7x6 would also be aesthetically pleasing to me. My wife would probably prefer 6x6 but I don't think that would be as "pretty". 😎 

I did start jelqing (that didn't really help as much as the other stuff on those forums) on December 1st of 2017. As mentioned in other posts, I was very skeptical (still am for some reason), however, it became "my time" and was very peaceful and enjoying while doing it. I am a man of science so didn't think for the life of me anything would happen. I read post after post on those forums and many guys don't gain anything and they have been doing it for years, but many did. So i told myself, " well it can't hurt to give it my best shot for 6 months".  Needless to say I was/am absolutely shocked at what happened. (i didn't buy anything as the forum says not to or spend any kind of money although i did donate yesterday as i owe them a lot as i'm way happier now and not stressed about my dick). I think whether you grow or not has to do with the way your dick is structured. If you go to those forums, look into PE theory. There's one that seems to make sense and it's about how the tunica is structured as some people have three layers, some have two and some have one. I'm thinking i might have lucked out and have only one (only 7% of people have that) therefore i am able to gain very quickly. 

As i was against it a few weeks ago, I would now say give it a try and see what happens. Don't go spending money on penis pumps or extenders (although extenders do have scientific proof of working) or anything.   You hands and maybe a penis ring work best. 

3 hours ago, 2thin2win said:

I did start jelqing (that didn't really help as much as the other stuff on those forums) on December 1st of 2017.

I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying the jelqing didn't help as much as the other stuff? If that's the case, can you explain what "other stuff" you mean? Also, what forums are you referring to?

Thx

Lost

I don't want to advocate for any one particular forum as I haven't been on most of them. I  personally am at PEgym and Thunders  but am by no means telling you those are the best or even the  one's to go to.  On the site, or probably any of them out there, there's instruction manuals, videos and stuff about the different exercises (everything is free and no one will try and get you to buy anything except maybe a heating pad).  My recommendation would be that if anyone is trying to sell you something, go to a different forum fast.

I started with my own version of JP90, which the more experienced people will tell a new person to start with.

I believe pretty much all the people have stated that their flaccid has improved significantly,  however, it's seems kind of hit and miss whether or not erect gains are made.  I would say from my perusal of the sites that most do gain something, some more than others. Hope that helps.

As i told another member, at the very least you'll get a better flaccid and you'll also get hope that things will get better. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm lucky with my length, I'm about 15.5 centimeters, which would be around 6.1 inches. On a good day, I can probably hit 6.2. But my girth is just 4.5-4.7 (a little bit thicker of the glans). There are of course good and bad sides to having a thin penis (thin penis = more likely for anal action). But I think having 5-5.2 inches in girth would be more ideal. 

And I wish I wasn't a grower. I'm like 3 inches flaccid and my penis is thin. It looks really small flaccid and that has always made me uncomfortable (always taken somewhat drastic measurements to hide it) because a lot of people still think small flaccid size = small penis even while erect. I wish I was at least around 5 inches in flaccid state. 

9 hours ago, averagebutsmall said:

I'm lucky with my length, I'm about 15.5 centimeters, which would be around 6.1 inches. On a good day, I can probably hit 6.2. But my girth is just 4.5-4.7 (a little bit thicker of the glans). There are of course good and bad sides to having a thin penis (thin penis = more likely for anal action). But I think having 5-5.2 inches in girth would be more ideal. 

And I wish I wasn't a grower. I'm like 3 inches flaccid and my penis is thin. It looks really small flaccid and that has always made me uncomfortable (always taken somewhat drastic measurements to hide it) because a lot of people still think small flaccid size = small penis even while erect. I wish I was at least around 5 inches in flaccid state. 

That’s a great length man. I don’t mind being a grower, but as I said before, I’d love a bigger flaccid state for a better bulge. 5 inches would be awesome to have in a flaccid state. But I’d still want to grow lol. I like the element of surprise lol 

@averagebutsmall that's my deal in a nutshell. I coined the issue (or maybe I heard it elsewhere) perceived SPS rather than actual SPSNot that it makes Any difference to our state of minds, but the whole bulge thing can be really frustrating, to the point of panic attacks and melt downs, especially during the summer.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I range between 5.5 to 5.8 inches of length in a very good day while bone pressing. But a rather sad girth of 4.3 to 4.4, again in a very good day.

I wish I was 6.5 in length, 5.2 in girth and 4 inches flaccid. You know, nothing really big but enough just to not be afraid....

Ours is a life of being afraid of laughs and rejection.

I am about 3.2" max bone pressed and slightly less than 1" diameter. 

I wish I m in normal size range like the average which they claimed to be 5.5" or even 5" I will be happy too because I m only a small frame 5'-3" tall person. 

P/s can I use metric measurements in future post. I noticed most people here still using imperial measurements. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2017 at 3:39 AM, LostBoy said:

It's definitely embarrassing to give these kind of details but I feel that I need to be open or else I won't be able to address it.

Flaccid I am about 1.2" bone pressed and visually I can be anywhere from 0" to about 1" normally.

Erect (bone pressed) I am about 3.6" but again that looks like 2.5" visually. Erect girth is about 3.7".

My ideal size would be around 3" flaccid and 6" erect with about a 4.5" girth. I'm not wanting to be "huge" but high normal would be a wonderful change.

I'm not sure why we are discussing this because in reality we have what God gave us and that's not going to change but if I had my ideal size then I tend to believe that I would not be on here discussing this topic.

Uhh. Hey, have you found a solution? I have a similar size with you. Around 1.2 soft but i only have around 2.3-2.5 erect. So i wanted to know what i could do...