Jump to content
Mental Support Community
emed27

How bad is a 4.7 penis?

Recommended Posts

As I've said before, I'm extremely insecure about the size of my penis. It causes me Great Depression and anxiety on a daily basis. But do you guys think it's all in my head or should i really have a reason to dwell on this? Completely flaccid Iam only 1 inch and completely erect Iam 4.7". This is non bone pressed btw, I wonder if that would make a difference. Anyway, I know the average is 5-6, more specifically 5.5, and ive always wished my penis was 1 inch bigger so I can at least be statistically average, or even just half an inch bigger so i can at least be in the "5 inch range". As you know from reading my other posts, this is just a small piece of all the other emotional issues I suffer from, but this one really kills. I got a referral to go see a urologist and hopefully i get approved to ask him if i have a micro penis or if there's anything i can do to increase my length, even if it's by a little. Although Im pretty sure that at 24 years old it's probably too late to do anything to fix any type of hormonal deficiencies (if any) anyway.

What I'm basically asking is how bad is 4.7? Is that like "OMG" freakishly small or just plain old small? Or maybe even just about average (ok i think I'm pushing it there). I have a 4.5" girth if that makes a difference. Any HONEST opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should measure bone pressed because this is what all of the statistics and averages seem to work off of (at least the scientific surveys). Depending on your fat pad, you could easily be 5-5.5" bone pressed which is almost dead center average. 4.7" non-bone pressed is definitely not "OMG" small and in reality it sounds like your dead center of the bell curve. Based on all of the studies that I have read, you are perfectly average. You probably won't make porn star status but you have about as much of a chance at being bigger than the next guys as being smaller.

For reference, I'm 3.6" bone pressed erect (which is about 2.6" not bone pressed becasue I have a little bit of a fat pad) and about 3.7" in girth. Flaccid I am typically 0" - 1". So you are definitely much bigger than me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2017 at 8:17 PM, emed27 said:

As I've said before, I'm extremely insecure about the size of my penis. It causes me Great Depression and anxiety on a daily basis. But do you guys think it's all in my head or should i really have a reason to dwell on this? Completely flaccid Iam only 1 inch and completely erect Iam 4.7". This is non bone pressed btw, I wonder if that would make a difference. Anyway, I know the average is 5-6, more specifically 5.5, and ive always wished my penis was 1 inch bigger so I can at least be statistically average, or even just half an inch bigger so i can at least be in the "5 inch range". As you know from reading my other posts, this is just a small piece of all the other emotional issues I suffer from, but this one really kills. I got a referral to go see a urologist and hopefully i get approved to ask him if i have a micro penis or if there's anything i can do to increase my length, even if it's by a little. Although Im pretty sure that at 24 years old it's probably too late to do anything to fix any type of hormonal deficiencies (if any) anyway.

What I'm basically asking is how bad is 4.7? Is that like "OMG" freakishly small or just plain old small? Or maybe even just about average (ok i think I'm pushing it there). I have a 4.5" girth if that makes a difference. Any HONEST opinions would be greatly appreciated.

What would you like to do with your penis?

Seriously,  I can't give you an opinion unless I know what your wants/needs are.

 

Louis

Edited by LouisZ
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2017 at 8:17 PM, emed27 said:

What I'm basically asking is how bad is 4.7? Is that like "OMG" freakishly small or just plain old small? Or maybe even just about average (ok i think I'm pushing it there). I have a 4.5" girth if that makes a difference. Any HONEST opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm 4.38, but kind of thick at 5.5 circumference (girth).  I'd say you have a bit of a handicap with women used to larger, but not a severe one.  Really, bone pressed, you are probably over 5".  Handicap does not mean disabled.  It means you might have to make more of an effort with some women used to bigger.

On the other hand, you might be a better fit for some petite pussy women.  Handicaps are specific to what you are trying to do.  A five foot 5" tall guy would have no handicap in many professions, but would be handicapped as a basketball player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The word handicap has negative connotations for me, but small penis as a relative handicap makes rational sense to me.  

I'm not interested in doing anything competitive unless I have a good chance of becoming a winner.

Having  a handicap doesn't inspire me.  Quite the contrary.

I don't want sex to be about competition.  I want to be close to a special woman and provide great sex when appropriate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 9/29/2017 at 8:17 PM, emed27 said:

As I've said before, I'm extremely insecure about the size of my penis. It causes me Great Depression and anxiety on a daily basis. But do you guys think it's all in my head or should i really have a reason to dwell on this? Completely flaccid Iam only 1 inch and completely erect Iam 4.7". This is non bone pressed btw, I wonder if that would make a difference. Anyway, I know the average is 5-6, more specifically 5.5, and ive always wished my penis was 1 inch bigger so I can at least be statistically average, or even just half an inch bigger so i can at least be in the "5 inch range". As you know from reading my other posts, this is just a small piece of all the other emotional issues I suffer from, but this one really kills. I got a referral to go see a urologist and hopefully i get approved to ask him if i have a micro penis or if there's anything i can do to increase my length, even if it's by a little. Although Im pretty sure that at 24 years old it's probably too late to do anything to fix any type of hormonal deficiencies (if any) anyway.

What I'm basically asking is how bad is 4.7? Is that like "OMG" freakishly small or just plain old small? Or maybe even just about average (ok i think I'm pushing it there). I have a 4.5" girth if that makes a difference. Any HONEST opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Believe it or not my focus has always been having sex with the guy, not his penis.  I've certainly never measured any.

I've been to bed with guys who would only stick out an inch from my hand I guess, 4 to 4.5"  I remember thinking some were great guys and others jerks.  Exactly how good the sex was, I don't really recall in most cases.  That wasn't my main interest.  I was looking for a mate. 

Only seldom with any guy would I have what is called a "big O", but I always had multiple clitoral orgasms unless the guy was a jerk or orgasmed way too soon.  I'm sure I was hot and orgasmic with some of the smaller guys.  I do remember one guy who had a short penis insisting on pushing my legs way back over my head so he could "get deep."

I definitely had a major orgasm as a result.  Unfortunately, he was one of the ones that turned-out to be a jerk.  A kiss and tell type I mentioned before in another thread.  I was really hurt when guys who I'd been intimate with and thought I had got close to talked about me to others as a whore and slut, laughing and bragging about what "they got me to do."  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ruth Ann Ritchie said:

Only seldom with any guy would I have what is called a "big O", but I always had multiple clitoral orgasms

Then you do make a distinction between clitoral orgasms and vaginal (g-spot) orgasms? Years ago that was a hot topic of discussion on this forum, a member called Jessie especially did a lot of research into this. If I recall, the number of women who reported experiencing a “big o” could be statistically correlated with the distribution of big dicks in the population. But you said it yourself - a man with a short dick was able to do this only by assuming a unique position so he could “go deep”. Stands to reason Billy Big Dick could have plain old sex and still do it. Then brag about it and feel superior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

The distinction between clitoral and vaginal orgasm seems right to me except I think the g-spot is just one way to provoke a clitoral orgasm.  The g-spot isn't deep.  Many guys would give me g-spot orgasm with a finger when we were fooling around.  My g-spot seems to me to be behind my clitoris.

Those big "O" orgasms would come out of no where.  When that shorter guy gave me one, I associated it with how assertive he was in positioning my legs.  I was never sure even with the guys I settled down with how to provoke them.  They just happened.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ruth Ann Ritchie

Thanks for the response. I’m very interested in this topic. Would you describe the differences in sensation between these two types of orgasm, if it isn’t too personal? Was it just a difference in intensity or was it a qualitatively different experience? Also - was that short guy very thick, and do you know if girth played any part in activating these types of orgasms? Sorry for bombarding you with questions. This has been discussed intermittently here for years and we’ve never had an actual woman provide her perspective. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 hours ago, Klingsor said:

@Ruth Ann Ritchie

Thanks for the response. I’m very interested in this topic. Would you describe the differences in sensation between these two types of orgasm, if it isn’t too personal? Was it just a difference in intensity or was it a qualitatively different experience? Also - was that short guy very thick, and do you know if girth played any part in activating these types of orgasms? Sorry for bombarding you with questions. This has been discussed intermittently here for years and we’ve never had an actual woman provide her perspective. 

I feel like I'm already being too frank for an open forum.  Lets just say a vaginal orgasm is way more profound, like contractions sudden and even violent.  Great overall feeling afterwards.  Usually happened with guys who were repeaters, guys who wanted long sessions, even all night.

To me, clitorals are like radiating warmth, energy and pleasure.

Edited by Guest
Though of more explanation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a little smaller than mine but not by much. You aren’t micro. Small for some women but so am I. It’s relative. You can have good sex with a 4-5 inch penis. You just have to know what turns the woman on and give her clitoral orgasms galore before you go in 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...