Mental Support Community

The Bathmate Diaries

YOTH

Thought I'd open a new thread as I've started using a Bathmate penis pump. I've wanted one for a while but thought I'd wait until one was on offer. Got the Hercules for £54 or there abouts which is a good deal at least in comparison to other Bathmate styles and websites (they go up to hundreds). I'm not promoting it or trying to change anyone's opinion but I'm going to give it a go for the foreseeable future and talk about what I gain and feel about it here. 

So I'll start with the product itself as I've only used it once but it actually felt nice which I wasn't expecting. It has a size chart on the front so you can accurately measure your gains. It's a really solid product that you can tell has been around for a while. It'll fit anyone under 7" inches and it takes bone pressed to the next level. If you're wondering how much length is hidden behind fat pads etc, this thing will find it and bring it out. Afterwards I felt warmed up and loose but I may have overdone it slightly in the 'figuring out stage'. You're only supposed to use it for 15 minutes at a time...I may have strayed over that...not advised. "Always follow the instructions, dickhead" was what I thought afterwards. Other than that I'm gonna keep it up every day and I'll let you know how it goes. 

I'm definitely curious how this works out for you. It would be interesting to do it as scientifically as possible. Go bone pressed stretched (not erect) for length and erect for girth as a base line. Take multiple measurements like this so you can get an average.

Then start using the bathmate and report back on here once per month the new measurements (using the same measurement technique and taking the same number of measurements).

Once you've decided that you are done, don't use it any more and monthly continue to take measurements to see if any increase goes back to the initial control measurements.

A sexy statistics experiment....:Dancing-Chilli:

To be honest it just pumps you up like after you've had a wank. The erect length interests me most. If I can get up to 6" erect permanently I'd be happy. But I'm not going to lie, a low hanging flaccid cock would be sweet. I was going to make a note of all measurements, but it seems like a lot of work and I already have a job 😂. I'll keep you posted about any obvious gains permanent or temporary. 

Apparently that's what it's best at. There is a temporary girth gain you get at first which becomes permanent over time. After the first month of using it semi you move to using it erect, that's where all the girth gains come from. Good Looking Loser has a YT channel called All About Bathmate where he talks about it in detail. His website has all the before and after shots, and even if he's lying about his original size it definitely pumps him up thicker and longer after use. I'm believing him more and more as I go through his videos. 

I wish I could get girth especially at the base. All the really huge ones I've seen are thick at the base and taper off like an elephants trunk. But it looks like you have to be hard for it to work and I have ED, very inconsistent. I've jacked off compulsively for nearly twenty years so my dick doesn't respond to anything but my hand, and that's iffy these days. But some girth gains (GG's) would be great.

I find it hard to get an erection for the pump. I'm supposed to be semi for a month, which I can muster, but after that it's pumping erect. Kind of difficult to do, especially of a night when I'm tired and uninterested. But I thought, why not? Give it a few months and see how it goes, I'm too lazy to jelq, so maybe this'll be better. I just need to make it part of my routine like brushing my teeth or something. I need to keep up with my diet tho, I've dropped a few pant sizes, which is nice, but I've eaten like shit all week or if I'm working not at all. And I agree, I'm looking forward to these elusive GG's. 

After a few days I kind of wish I'd taken before measurements for comparison. But, I can confirm that it adds girth, even after a few days. I thought it was in my head at first but the base is actually thicker by a centimeter or two. I realise that this is a long haul rather than a quick pump and done, but my erection also felt stronger. I'm going to rest on the weekends because rest periods will be essential if it's anything like working out a muscle. I'm still the same flaccid and I doubt that'll change for a while as my balls drag my cock down with them or up as in my case. But I'm happy so far and I'm also now warming up and cooling down with a light jelq session. I'm not sure @lostboy1 it just says Hercules original hydropump, but it's a solid build. 

Stronger hard on and increased stamina. Is it in my head? Who knows, but rather a positive placebo than a negative one. I'm still finding it difficult to get a hard on in the shower for no reason. When I do, I get a good pump, but it doesn't work well for me with a semi detached flobble. It's amazing what a bit of confidence can do for your old in and out performance. 

I've been using a bathmate x30 (not xtreme) for over 2 years now. It DEFINITELY increased my girth, permanently, i think, especially my head girth. Length, not so much. At first, i crept up from 3.75 to a touch over 4, but slowly those length gains vanished and i'm back around 3.8. I attribute that miniscule length gain to my head girth gain. With a bigger head, it just sticks out a little farther. Head girth started at 3.9 and is now 4.4. Base girth went from 3.5 to 3.7. Most of those gains came the first 6 months.

I will tell you this: i don't think i will ever stop using it until it breaks, and then i'll get an x20.

This is a really interesting topic. Does anyone know what medically happens that causes the growth? Does it just inflame/swell blood vessels and if so could it potentially cause long term negative consequences?

I love the thought of something making me bigger but I do have concerns of long term issues.

I think days off are important, and using the red dots of an indication of if you're overdoing it. They are burst capillaries from the pressure, so as long as they go you're good to keep pumping. With my crap blood flow I find that the pump increases the flow to that area, that alone is a nice feeling, especially with winter on the way.