Mental Support Community

Chat

Klingsor

What about blogging about your dick? I doubt there are many guys talking about it in a way that is literate and entertaining for the the average Joe. If it's funny as well as informative you might just get the last few dollars left in the written word. It's all about the YouTube vlogs now and thumbnails of people like this šŸ˜± with SIZE!?! in big letters.Ā Ā 

Don't get me wrong, there are some real gems on YouTube - the "recommended" algorithm does a good job of finding them for me...Ā classic television, foreign films, hobby videos, documentaries (Resolute gave me no end of grief for watching documentariesĀ :lol:)...its just that the last 4 maybe 5Ā years I'd say has seen an exponential clogging upĀ of stupid bullshit and political commentary in my recommendations. It's reached the point where dumbasses now understand the basics of how to create content,Ā hence the bullshit.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

I have skype now if anyone would like to Skype with me sometime. Like victim so excellently said, I work all week and live alone and there's always some goddamned thing demanding time or money even on the weekends so that I usually just vegetate in spare moments. But I thought I'd offer. I'm barrels of fun and stimulating conversation.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I watched Train To Busan again yesterday. I love fast moving zombie movies, but that's one of my favourite. I was just telling somebody about how I thought the movie was about the struggle of guiding a child through a divorce or break up when mental illness is involved. Knowing when to let the child make a decision for itself and what age you allow it's independence to outweigh your instinctual protection. In the end he sacrifices himself for her happiness. It's a touching scene when she sings the song at the end. Aloha Ho. Not to mention the ball of zombies hanging off the train, so cool lol.Ā 

He's a great actor, but that film sucks. I think using the same death (fingers in the eyes) in two successive movies was tacky, not to mention it was boring and slow, but each to their own. I really hoped they'd have made more movies in that universe by now, but they haven't been back. I would have liked 2 Days Later dealing with the initial outbreak, that would have been awesome. I know similarly World War Z got a lot of stick, but I love that movie. There were multiple plot holes but it was still visually stunning.Ā