Brad Pitt 

Nick Lachey 

Mick Jagger 

John Mayer 

Brad Garrett 

Oliver Hudson 

Ken Jeong 

Roger Mathews 

Add Diego Maradona to that list. One of the greatest footballers who every lived but he has a small one. Bit disappointing that instead of being ok with it, he instead attacked Pele for suffering from erectile dysfunction. They have his fake penis on display that he used to elude the authorities in the height of his career, to avoid the cocaine in his system or steroids or whatever. 

59 minutes ago, YOTH said:

Add Diego Maradona to that list. One of the greatest footballers who every lived but he has a small one. Bit disappointing that instead of being ok with it, he instead attacked Pele for suffering from erectile dysfunction. They have his fake penis on display that he used to elude the authorities in the height of his career, to avoid the cocaine in his system or steroids or whatever. 

You don't really know... Ok, whatever 😩

Is this supposed to motivate me? I suppose I should throw my hands up in the air screaming - I ain't small NOMO! I am DELIVERED! Get real. The fact there are lists devoted to humuliating accomplished men demonstrates that small penis ridicule is the ultimate trump card. Have some self respect & stop cheerleading these "poor brave men". It's celebrity worship at it's most embarrassing.

Just now, Lodz said:

@Small i beg to differ. Being small has affected my ambition quite a bit. It's a reminder to me that i can achieve even though i don't feel worthy at times.

Achieve what??? You want to be an actor? If not, this is just celebrity worship and you know it. If such shiny, popular & perfect creatures can wave their little wieners around on a pedestal then it can't be that bad. This feeds into the notion of small penis ridicule. 

It's not celebrity worship. I'm not really a fan of any of those guys. I just really admire how they're able to excel in ways i haven't in my own field(s). How they (or some of them at least) have handled the world knowing about their size with grace. It's impressive to me. And morenimportantly, they provide a counterexample to my screwed up irrational belief that i can't achieve anything because i have a small penis. It helps me. If it doesn't help you, I get it. Just ignore them. We are all different.

1 minute ago, Lodz said:

There are websites that insult these men. But they still keep succeeding. I'm particularly impressed by the ones who freely told the world they're small, and give no fucks. I'm in awe.

Keep "succeeding" as opposed to what? Giving up their million dollar salaries to go live in the woods? It's easy to live with a small penis when you have looks, money & fame to soften the blow. So why congratulate them? They should be congratulating you. But they don't give a fuck about you & you're singing their praises.

@RonaldU "But you are doing something you don't like others doing to you." 

I'm lost here, what did I do exactly? In a positive tone and good mood of course. I'm just adding one of the greatest footballers who ever lived to the list. And yes, I'm doing what others have done me, that's the point. I thought we were compiling a small penis list for the government so we can be tagged and tracked 24/7 

4 hours ago, YOTH said:

@RonaldU "But you are doing something you don't like others doing to you." 

I'm lost here, what did I do exactly? In a positive tone and good mood of course. I'm just adding one of the greatest footballers who ever lived to the list. And yes, I'm doing what others have done me, that's the point. I thought we were compiling a small penis list for the government so we can be tagged and tracked 24/7 

Damn man I was talking about you assuming he's small because he's small flaccid.

You mentioned that bothers you a lot in previous talks.

That's all :D