Mental Support Community

Coming to terms with having a 4.5 inch penis. Feeling suicidal. How do I cope?

emed27

I guess the problem is that if you base how you feel on science and statistics it doesn't take in to account the effects the individual has been through and looks at them as a number rather than an individual. @PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero is smaller than a lot of guys in here but put it all on the line and was honest and got exactly what he wanted, so it's not like this is a death sentence or something. On the other hand @emed27 might feel uneasy about his situation and that's something he has to work through as an individual and approach in a way that suits him. I'm 5.5 and although I never measure like this, I'm 6" bone pressed, but as an individual rather than a statistic I suffer from perceived SPS which has the exact same effect. I shrivel up to nothing at the drop of a hat, it's bizarre. I wouldn't be seen dead naked, I'd be  overwhelmed with anxiety. But that's life, individuals, not statistics. If you want a gf/bf/partner then get out there, be honest and go get it. It can be done, PDX is living proof. 

Hi @YOTH this is exactly the point I was trying to make (although maybe somewhat unsuccessfully). @emed27seems to think that statistically he is small and this is just not the case. He personally feels that he is small and this is internal to his own psychi and not external to the world. He may "feel" inadequate but the rest of the world will not see him as so.

In all things mental, there is reality and perception and if one can get past the perception and focus on the reality then this can resolve many issues. I know that this is easier said than done and if it was easy then most people would not be talking on this forum but my goal was to make sure that @emed27 understood what "reality" was becasue he seems to believe that he is physically small, compared to the world, and this simply is not true. Now that he knows the reality, he can hopefully begin to work on his own internal feelings and perceptions.

In the end we all have choices, we can try to overcome the obstacles or we can just simply give up. It's up to each of us which road we choose to take.

@emed - I hope I didn't make it sound like every girl will make fun of you at casual sex. I looked back at my post and it may have come across like that.  I just said more often than not, they said something to ME  or behind my back. You're not ME and the girls you hook up with won't be the same as the ones I did; most of them slept around a lot.  Only one has been very mean about it and only one didn't sleep with me for it  (that's out of like 30 of them). There has been a few times where I hooked up with a random girl and had a great time and she didn't say anything except.."can i see you again". You need to live your life without fear of frivolous uncertainties. My first girlfriend in high school said I was small, yet I didn't hear it from one person in the school, and we were the popular couple.  And you're not even small at 4.5" girth (no girl i know has every cared about length). 85% of men are between 4.5"-5" girth. I'm willing to bet that the girl you hook up with won't say anything and will just try to be with you, that's how it works. Just don't be a dick, be cool and nice and no one will say one thing about size. Go out and have fun, that's what life is all about, right?

btw, i'm on testosterone replacement therapy and it doesn't help for dick size one bit so don't go that route unless you need it. I'm mid 40's already and was very low.

I am a female who has dated and been intimate with several men who have penises that are below average in size.  4.5 really isn't bad.  It's big enough to do the job, I can assure you.  I have been with at least four men who were smaller than that.  Three of those I dated long term.  As a woman I can tell you there are many things that matter to a woman more than that.  Treat her right and with respect and caring and the size thing doesn't really matter.  Also, hone those oral skills, that can be much more satisfying! 

I honestly feel you are stressing yourself out over nothing at all. Your size is plenty big to satisfy a woman.  If a woman DOES say something unkind about it, imo she's simply a stupid bitch and not worth your time anyway.  Romance a girl you're interested in.  Take your time getting intimate.  Buy her flowers and treat her like a princess.  Get to know her well first and then by the time you actually let her see you she'll be so smitten she won't care about the fact you are ever so slightly below average.  (If she even notices). 

Hope this helps. 😉