Mental Support Community

hello

linda floyd

hi im new to this iv got BPD and agrophobia and iv currently gone down hill again because of stuff going on within the family which is very difficult im also not getting much support from my daughter she thinks that because she has got mental health as well that she knows how i should be feeling and does not seem to understand when things get me really down i just at the moment think that im more than a burden to everybody i have got no on going support from anybody so when my daughter goes to uni i sit and look at 4 walls i  have tryed to get me a befriending service that i have used before to come back in so that at least i would have somebody to talk to that would not snarl and snap at me like my daughter does  but they said that i was too high a risk and i needed a mental health service but they have discharged me

You are not alone. Many people have conflicts with their siblings. Why not? It seems natural that kids would want to go their own way. Looking at the foum you may see that. Rather than looking at the negativity pf the relationship, at least you have someone you are comfortable enough to vent with.You should be that way with everyone - clear the air, clear your mind.