Mental Support Community

Small Penis Sexual Experience Poll

LostBoy

Small Penis Sexual Experiences  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How many sexual partners have you had in life?

• None
    • 1-3
    • 4-7
    • 8+
  2. 2. Have any sexual partners mentioned your small size (before you mentioned it)?

• No, If it was discussed I started the conversation.
    • Yes, it was brought up by them but not in a mean way.
    • Yes, and they were hateful or humiliated me on purpose
  3. 3. What is your non boned pressed size (erect)?

• <3" length and <4" girth
    • <4" length and <4.5" girth
    • <4" length and <5" girth
    • <5" length and <4.5" girth
    • <5" length and <5" girth
    • >5" length or girth

1 minute ago, BellaMeilan said:

@PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero Thank you. All I am saying is that you leave it open to people’s interpretation when you post this stuff. That’s not what a friend does. If you have an issue, I talk to you all the time bring it to me privately. This is NOT cool.

Okay, that's fine. Looking back I definitely regret mentioning you. Won't happen again! Now can we please get back on the subject of my girlfriend's beauty lol.

8 minutes ago, PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero said:

People! Loosen up a little bit! I know this SPS stuff is sensitive stuff and stressful stuff but come on! And Bella, please stop taking things people say about you so seriously. THIS IS THE INTERNET, girl, anything goes.

Whatever, @PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero You need a hobby because you continue to mention me. Please grow up.

4 minutes ago, Klingsor said:

She looks like a nice person Pdx, congratulations. Having a girlfriend can really make a guy feel like a million bucks and change his outlook on a lot of things. At least it did for me. Take care.

Thanks. Yeah, I mean to be accepted/loved (physically as well as emotionally) despite your SPS (among other insecurities) truly is life-changing. Yeah? What happened to/with her (your girlfriend)?

5 hours ago, Klingsor said:

I'm an insecure and inferior person so they ended in failures. That story is a dead horse beaten beyond recognition and doesn't apply to anyone but me so I don't want to discuss it again. Thanks for asking though. Take care.

It's cool man and I understand, like, it's a miracle that she hasn't left me (or even wanted me in the first place) considering I am also super insecure and feel inferior as well and am always telling her how she's "settling" for me and that I am so ugly and why would she ever want to be with me and how small my dick is and on and on and on but then again she comes at me with her own insecurities, I guess that's why it has worked so far.

Pdx - from the photographs you posted of yourself I don't see any reason why you can't have a fun, fulfilling relationship with this girl. If I met you and her walking along the sidewalk it would inspire envy in me. It would not be accurate to compare my story to the majority of men, I represent a limit that few reach.

@PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero Be confident in yourself, man. Ok, your dick is small, but you're not an ugly guy. You're not winning any beauty contests but that 99% of guys you're in the same boat with. You're a good guy and she's lucky to have you! Don't beat yourself up or tell her you're not worthy or you're too ugly and all that bullshit (we'll maybe every now and again to make her see your vulnerable side). You look ok, be happy. Your strength through what is quite possibly the worst curse in humanity is what makes you you. Most guys will never take the leap, you did. You're my hero, man. I've got a lot of respect for your attitude and actions. 

4 hours ago, YOTH said:

Your strength through what is quite possibly the worst curse in humanity is what makes you you. Most guys will never take the leap, you did. You're my hero, man. I've got a lot of respect for your attitude and actions. 

Thank you YOTH, it means a lot to hear you say that. I love this girl and she loves me and the way I was able to get her was being open about my problem from the very beginning (well, like day 5 of texting, but still). Every second of every day (over the last two weeks) I expect to be woken up from this dream. I have wanted to be with a girl for a long time (like you have no idea). I never thought it would happen, the fact that it did happen is in itself a miracle but then for me to consider how sexy she is (at least in my opinion) and how beautiful of a person she is? And how much she loves me? It's just...I'm going to have to keep pinching myself.

I just hope that people with SPS find this thread (and my other threads) and see how just because your dick is 4 inches or less doesn't mean you have to be alone or doesn't mean you can't please a woman sexually. In my opinion, the best way to approach dating with SPS is to do what I did and put yourself out there early on so that if they are a size queen or your size is an issue for them, you can save a lot of time that would otherwise have been wasted (not to mention the pain or heartbreak of putting in so much effort in a girl you like only to be rejected down the line because of something you were born with). The type of girl I am with is the type that would see you being open about your issues and think of that as a turn on and not a turn off. We're told to be mysterious, confident, and to play hard to get but I don't think that really goes well with SPS.

I just can't wait to see this girl again this weekend. Like, she's all I can think about. And I don't even look forward to the sex, I just look forward to being in her arms and sleeping in the same bed as her. Like, that is all I ever fucking wanted. Having a small dick makes you fear sex or not look forward to it. I think as we fuck and mess around more, I will start to fear sex less and less (I already do fear it less). It's amazing the confidence a beautiful woman can give you. And she is beautiful, even if she isn't physically attractive (which she is). She is the most beautiful person I have ever met.

5 hours ago, YOTH said:

@Small I do appreciate it lol. I've changed my YouTube page so I'm not getting any spoilers, I'm also not getting any hype, which is annoying as I love hype. I spoiled 2 UFC's and a fight night (which I'm only now watching). But I don't wanna ruin the weekend. 

Dana has confirmed Khabib vs Ferguson for UFC 223. Conor should be stripped next week, so I believe it's for the actual 155 belt & not the interim belt. UFC have also booked a September date in Moscow, which is when Conor comes back & gets the first crack at the title. Lol. They are clearly angling for a Khabib vs McGregor showdown in Russia. I have Nnganou beating Stipe. What about you?

Normally I would say heavyweights can go either way, it's a race to the first big punch, but Nnganou is something else. Stipe has a punchers chance, but I only see it going one way. I'll root for Stipe though, I always love a good upset. You'll have to give me a heads up when they're on, I'm ok total lockdown atm, but I'll download this weekend on Sun. I'm slowly creeping through all the ones I've missed, it pissed me off having all the results spoiled. I don't have many pleasures in life, but one of them is stealing free UFC's from Dana and not knowing the result. 

@YOTH

Stipe is cool af outside the Octagon. But I can never understand what he is saying lol. I can understand Nnganou better. But yeah, I watched a few promo episodes with him kicking it back and he's very likeable. If he won on Saturday night I would be real happy for him. I hope he does. But as you said, Nnganou is just a beast man. And he is so confident of winning. Maybe it's the arrogance of youth but when a guy doesn't believe he can lose then he is one dangerous mofo. He's the overwhelming favourite too, and like you this makes me want Stipe to win. But Nnganou's story is sort of an underdog story too. I suppose he was the underdog in life, coming from poverty in Africa to operating at the highest level of MMA in the world. I like it a lot. Whoever wins I will be happy for him, and I will be sad for the loser. Cormier is fighting too, I forgot his opponents name but yeah, I expect and hope he wins. He is so damn whiny though.

I'll let you know about Khabib vs Ferguson yeah. Khabib is a fucking beast man. When he fought Johnson last year I actually felt sorry for the guy, it was hard to watch. Less so against Barbosa but still, he got absolutely dominated. I'm pretty sure he was awarded the widest scorecards (in high level fights) in UFC history at 30 - 25, 30 - 25 and 30 - 24. Lol. That's 3 rounds too. I hope beats Ferguson and sets up a mega fight with Conor in Russia - with Khabib as the champion and Conor as the challenger. That would be huge.

I used to like Conor actually. I remember watching some of his interviews and liking how much he evaluated himself. Some of things he said really stuck with me for at least a little while. Mentally speaking he reminded me of Bruce Lee - he saw fighting as a philosophy and thought very deeply about the fluidity of motion and how it relates to the wider cosmos. But recently, man, all he ever talks about is money. And his obsession with being begged to fight. Like, he is going against much of what he said in the past and now I just see him as being full of shit. He needs to be humbled and Khabib needs to wipe the floor with him until he quits. Simple.

Conor has always surprised me with how self aware he is. He waits and times his appearances like clockwork. Tony is a fucking dick, he's an ok fighter but he's not a draw for me. Khabib beats Tony, Conor vs Khabib in Russia. That interests me a lot. But Conor is gonna have to want to get in there money aside and Tony hasn't got the clout to get anyone off their chair. He's biding his time and I expect to see him come back soon in a whirlwind. To be honest I'd like to see him come back and beat the living shit out of Max again.