Mental Support Community

Penis Size Measurments

LostBoy

So when Dana tried to put the belt on him, Stipe took the belt and gave it to his coach instead, who proceeded to put the belt on him instead. He later responded he did this because his coach respects him. Ariel instigated a lot of this in the pre fight workout interview. 

DC is an All time great. But I think that Jones (on form) will always beat him. So unusual since the elite wrestler-boxer usually beats the elite striker. Jones reminds me of Bruce Irwin from Tekken, who is actually my favorite fighter. Dana wants DC to fight Stipe for the heavyweight belt. The size difference is huge but I have a feeling DC will go for it in his last fight. (He says he's done inside 2 years).

Cain should be back before the end of the year too.

I'm not holding out much hope for Cain, he's falling apart at the seams. He'll be out before he's in, I personally think he's done or there abouts. I don't know what I want from the sport anymore, but it's nice to see the Heavyweight division getting a bit of press, it was stagnant for a long time. And I think Stipe has proved the division to not just be a bunch on heavy hitters losing the belt at the drop off a hat. I've got no time for Jon, the waters are too muddy, don't know where he starts and the roids end. Although, that last pop was strange, something seemed off with it. I wondered whether he'd been paying for clean results, because I'm pretty sure MMA is as dirty as boxing of you look hard enough. It's Mafia town after all. 

@YOTH

This might sound controversial but I think that the UFC made a big mistake with their anti doping campaign. If it were me I would have tried to bury it & underplayed the stigma attached to it. They have spent £10's of millions perhaps more, and the end result was either outright catching their big stars ped-ing, or them mysteriously fading away. Not to mention the fights are less explosive now. 

This Conor situation is highly dubious. Dana said in a press conference that Khabib vs Ferguson would be for the real lightweight belt, but no matter how much he was pressed, he wouldn't say whether or not McGregor was stripped, or if the UFC were planning on it. He refused to answer the question directly.

Although i still want Khabib to win, I feel bad for Ferguson. You're right he's a dork, but the guy needs props & respect. He's the champion, but the UFC are treating him like a black stain on the belt. Most likely he loses it to Khabib anyway so what's wrong with celebrating him for no?

I'm getting sick of Rogan having a chit chat with Dominick Cruz through the fights & pass it off as commentary. There should be 1 analyst and 1 summary guy. We have 2 analysts and they don't gel. They either need to bring back Mike Goldberg or someone like him. I know they are aware of this, so what's their problem? What are they going to do next, fire Dana White and replace him with Johnny Hendricks? 

DC said he's retiring by March 2019 & this is non negotiable. 

The same thing happened to baseball, ruined the sport. If I didn't think it was boring as shit I might be bothered. Conor is Dana's baby, he's a guaranteed future cash cow, can't throw him out with the bath water. Ferguson might be a champ but truth be told, more people would turn up to watch Conor fight the flu than a Tony bout. I'm the same with this group commentary. Anik either needs to step up and take the reins where Mike left them or Rogan needs to retire and let Cruz step in, 3 is a crowd. Annoys me when Rogan tells fighters what someone needs to do, it doesn't work. Does anybody retire nowadays? Everyone has a price and LH needs DC, he's a real champ. But I agree, the UFC was fucking awesome 10 years back, now it's all skinny (should still be WEC) fighters I've never heard of fighting their way to belts that have champions I can't remember the name of and main cards that don't get my dick hard. It's been a while since I've been on the edge of my seat with nerves, last time was Bisping/Rockhold (That was a lovely 5 minutes while it lasted haha). I really pine for the old days of UFC, I was happy to pay for it back then, I'd rather not watch it than pay nowadays. 

By the way I don't pay for each event. I have the BT sports channels & they show the ppv cards. I wish they'd free to air it on bbc1 or something like back in the day. The ufc on Fox YouTube channel annoy me. More than half their vids are "unavailable in my country". Wth?

I stopped paying around the time they moved tuf to Sky Sports. They were charging for the ppv's through ESPN and tuf on Sky Sports separately like it was a sport rather than an MMA Desperate Housewives of Orange County, which it can be lol. Before that I was ok with it because I watched the basketball too. Dana loves to milk the cash cow. 

The only TUF I watched from start to finish was the one that produced Uriah Hall & Kelvin Gastelum etc. Other than that I've seen bits here & there. I've seen a few of the "looking for a fight" episodes on YouTube. But yeah other than that I normally stick to the YouTube promos & interviews. There are a small handful of fighters I like to follow, and would watch pretty much anything they feature on. 

Apparently Nate Diaz is back in a few months. I'm thinking of watching the Diaz vs McGregor saga again. 

I watched pretty much every tuf up until a few years ago when they did the fartweights. The last one I saw was Conor Faber and I haven't seen one since. I used to love it, but if I wanted to watch midgets fight I'd pit my kids against eachother for the championship cookie. Sounds harsh, but I've always hated DJ fights, he bores the living shit out of me and they should have kept WEC with a handful of fights making it to the UFC is they had a big enough draw. I'm talking absolutle bollocks and should be ignored because I'm tired and cranky, but I saw Keith Jardine in Godless today and it really made me pine for the good old days. 

• 3 months later...

I haven't measured since i stopped using the bathmate and phallosan in january, but i know i lost the lion's share of my gains, so i think i'm back at my starting stats, which were:

Bpel: 3.9

Nbpel: 2.6

Mseg: 3.5

Nbpfl: 0 - 1.1 (innie from turtling about half the time)

Msfg: 2.4

Going to start using the bathmate again next week and see what happens. I was up to 4x4 and probably 4x4.5 immediately after pumping. Hopefully it won't take too long to get back to that.

• 3 weeks later...

Here are my measurements...

BPEL: 14cm - 14.5cm

NBPEL: 12.7cm - 13.5cm

GIRTH: 13.5cm - 14cm (These were measured in the middle part of my penis)

[Note: To be more accurate (in case of bias or bad measurement) I displayed my size as the lowest I registered while fully erect and the highest. My measurements are most likely among those ranges.]

I wish I could talk with some of you in real life. Penis size has been a real problem for me... I could have been something in life and I am nothing mainly because of it... It completely drains my will to fight and it did so many times... 

5 hours ago, RonaldU said:

You aren't small. That of course doesn't mean you can't have SPS.

Yep, SPS will get ya, I feel it affects obese guys more than your average guy just because fat guys haven't seen their dick at it's full potential and there's some kind of disassociation going on where they know the size is there, but since they can't see or use it they also can't accept it

Hell I'm obese and I've even seen my dick grow after losing weight but I still can't fucking believe I can get near my BP size for various reasons, it's a pain in the ass to say the least

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2017 at 8:52 PM, LostBoy said:

was 5.5 in and struggling with relationships due to size concerns then see that a 3.5" guy is capable of maintaining a relationship it might give me hope.

I feel so sorry for you guys that I am crying. And somewhat ashamed of myself. I definitely suffer from SPS ( Haven't had sex for 9 years.....fucking non-sense).

Flacid around 1 inch maybe smaller, but it varies with my anxiety level.

I am 6 inches long, bone pressed maybe even longer and 3,5-4 inches girth so a grower par excellence.

I will be praying for you even though I'm not religious.

I'm 4.5 inches long bone pressed and 5.5 inches in circumference (girth).

Flaccid some times I have an "innie", that is, it all pulls in to my body.  Stress, heavy work and/or cold water does this.  Usually, my flaccid "sits" at around 1½ inches.

My flaccid sometimes completely empties of blood leaving nothing but a flap of skin and tissue.  I gather this does not happen with most other guys.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2018 at 4:26 PM, lloydbaker said:

I'm 4.5 inches long bone pressed and 5.5 inches in circumference (girth).

Flaccid some times I have an "innie", that is, it all pulls in to my body.  Stress, heavy work and/or cold water does this.  Usually, my flaccid "sits" at around 1½ inches.

My flaccid sometimes completely empties of blood leaving nothing but a flap of skin and tissue.  I gather this does not happen with most other guys.

It happens to me, the "innie" thing... :(

You have a big girth!

Its hard to say if your small or average but your probably not black so well never satisfy a woman how she wants iv wanted to kill myself alot i always chicken out. You always know even supportive women are just liers when you only have a small 7.5 its disgraceful i dont think i belong with anyone and as my lady comforts me it drives me to hate her for her lies and deceit

14 hours ago, Greg said:

You always know even supportive women are just liers

14 hours ago, Greg said:

it drives me to hate her for her lies and deceit

If I saw this without knowing this SPS "community" at all, I would just conclude this is pure paranoia, but this kind of delusional thinking is so often associated with people with SPS / "size obsession" that I'm not sure if it can be seen as paranoiac - it's probably "just" a distorted (and mainly absurdly generalized, of course) view of people (women) caused directly by the SPS obsession. Not sure what is / would be worse... :( 

If you (= not only Greg) think that women are liars, then why don't you think they lie when they (= some of them) say they prefer a bigger size? Why do women lie only when they say they are satisfied or they don't care about size? ... I know what you'd say: "Why would they lie about not being satisfied - it doesn't make sense!" OK, but to me, even the second kind of lie doesn't make sense. What I'm trying to say is that it's just a matter of perception. And even if "size" wasn't a factor in your relationship at all, there would be many things about which you could doubt and many situations where you could, with a similar "logic" as in the here quoted sense, "suppose and resent lies" without any proof. It would destroy the relationship in the end. When someone is not ready to trust, he/she's not ready for a serious relationship. It's not because of "size", it's because of attitude.

Also, hating the other for something one suspects him/her of, but which is ultimately one's own issue (=SPS), isn't it a result of the reluctance to get help (for the issue), get better, heal ... = become ready for a healthy relationship? 

Sorry if it comes out as harsh. I don't mean it that way. I'm just trying to show you all some other ways of looking at things...

Edited by LaLa

I dont think its harsh. its just what i feel even when im told she's happy and she doesnt want anyone else i cant believe it it feels like its a pity statement o your perfect how you are you dont tell someone that unless your lying. Weve been together 5 years and i dont tell her i hate her it all runs through my mind that shes lying and i hate her for lying.. Ya i feel when a woman says she cares about size shes the only one honest with herself and everyone else 

11 minutes ago, LaLa said:

If I saw this without knowing this SPS "community" at all, I would just conclude this is pure paranoia, but this kind of delusional thinking is so often associated with people with SPS / "size obsession" that I'm not sure if it can be seen as paranoiac - it's probably "just" a distorted (and mainly absurdly generalized, of course) view of people (women) caused directly by the SPS obsession. Not sure what is / would be worse... :( 

If you (= not only Greg) think that women are liars, then why don't you think they lie when they (= some of them) say they prefer a bigger size? Why do women lie only when they say they are satisfied or they don't care about size? ... I know what you'd say: "Why would they lie about not being satisfied - it doesn't make sense!" OK, but to me, even the second kind of lie doesn't make sense. What I'm trying to say is that it's just a matter of perception. And even if "size" wasn't a factor in your relationship at all, there would be many things about which you could doubt and many situations where you could, with a similar "logic" as in the here quoted sense, "suppose and resent lies" without any proof. It would destroy the relationship in the end. When someone is not ready to trust, he/she's not ready for a serious relationship. It's not because of "size", it's because of attitude.

Also, hating the other for something one suspects him/her of, but which is ultimately one's own issue (=SPS), isn't it a result of the reluctance to get help (for the issue), get better, heal ... = become ready for a healthy relationship? 

Sorry if it comes out as harsh. I don't mean is that way. I'm just trying to show you all some other ways of looking at things...

"that I'm not sure if it can be seen as paranoiac - it's probably "just" a distorted (and mainly absurdly generalized" if i bring it up she says similar things im distorted in my thinking im paranoid im thinking crazy and sometimes itll pass but not for very long. Iv tried hanging myself for it but i chicken so i Don think suicide is for me but i dont know what else to do

6 hours ago, LaLa said:

Sorry if it comes out as harsh. I don't mean it that way. I'm just trying to show you all some other ways of looking at things...

I got issues with me mom to women intimidate me and i cant trust them im under a generalized impression that most women are evil and terrible people that just want to lie and hurt me. It fucks me up in relationships so you are right its not just a size issue but i cant reach a point of truly trusting or loving someone