Mental Support Community

Penis Size Measurments

LostBoy

On 12/27/2017 at 3:15 PM, Victimorthecrime said:

She got some fries with that shake! 😂

lol indeed. All of these three girlies I have been into are all very cute. But of course the cutest one (most fit, so to say) is the one that seems least interested in me. And stupid me, I went through her Facebook pictures today and I was like "damn, she's fucking hot" to myself. Like, I had this idea that she wasn't based on her telling me she has body image problems (I thought she would be chubbier, which is fine just as long as they aren't chubbier than me lol)

16 hours ago, 2thin2win said:

Hey Unsung - have you ever tried jelqing? personally, I don't believe it works, however, it will increase your flacid length quite a bit. It has for me but now mine just looks like a longer pencil but at least it comes out. 

No I have never tried jelqing, but I have certainly heard of it. You don't believe it works?  Have you tried it? I was told it was the only thing that actually worked but it sounded really painful and I don't really want to beat the shit out my dick to get that quarter or half inch. The most interesting thing (in terms of enlargement) that I have found out since joining this site is that Bathmate thing. And since I have no problem getting hard or staying hard, it would probably be worth giving it a shot but I just don't have the money right now. How much are those things anyways?

I do jelq, not necessarily because I think it will work, but it's very relaxing and enjoyable. For me it's a great way to wind down and I usually do it in the Hot tub so no one knows. I have noticed that my flaccid hang is noticeably longer than it was before, but then again that could be due to many variables. 

I have heard about the bathmate and was going to get one. I think it will get your member big but only for an hour or two after you're finished....so i heard. Still, it would be nice to see it big for once...lol.

20 hours ago, 2thin2win said:

I do jelq, not necessarily because I think it will work, but it's very relaxing and enjoyable. For me it's a great way to wind down and I usually do it in the Hot tub so no one knows. I have noticed that my flaccid hang is noticeably longer than it was before, but then again that could be due to many variables. 

I have heard about the bathmate and was going to get one. I think it will get your member big but only for an hour or two after you're finished....so i heard. Still, it would be nice to see it big for once...lol.

Actually from what I read in that "Bathmate Diaries" post, it increases length permanently if you use it long enough. Am I right/wrong Bathmate guys?

Alright so I got back from work, took a little bit cause I couldn’t find the tape measure I usually would use! So I had to improvise with a string and ruler. So all the measurements can probably give or take a little bit. 

Flaccid length: 2.75

Flaccid Girth: 4.25(mid shaft)

Erect Length(not bone pressed): 5.5

Bone pressed: 5.75

Girth: 

Head: 4.75

Mid Shaft: 5.5

Base: 6.125(6 and an eighth basically) 

i just did the percentages as well for fun to know how much I grow from flaccid to erect. Length is easy as I grow 100% and girth I grow roughly 30% larger 

i thought it was sort of interesting 

Edited by Griz

37 minutes ago, lostboy1 said:

@Griz you have one heck of a cock! I am envious to say the least. You are larger flaccid (length and girth) than I am erect. :icon_eek:

I sorta knew my measurements beforehand but did them again just to make sure. I never seem to believe it when I am measuring too. I’m always “no, that can’t be right”. And I check 3-4 times to make sure. My whole complex started way back when I was a teenager. Maybe I’ll tell my story tomorrow morning when I have time before work or something. 

Thank you for the compliment though. 😊

@Griz Do your problems stem from flaccid size? Our measurements are almost identical to the cm and it's all about the bulge and flaccid size for me. What is the crux of your neurosis or w/e you wanna call it? I also don't believe my size sometimes, I recently saw a 5 inch figure and it looked a lot bigger than I feel. That led to an emergency measuring. 

I heard a pretty good quote from the serial killer Ed Kemper (I've seen a lot of real interviews but this is from the TV show Mindhunter)

"Women have this little hole between the legs and every man was to put something in it. So, because they're weaker physically than men, they instinctively learn to humiliate."

Got me thinking about how much that plays into the way we all are as men. And if it's possible that women's instinctive defence mechanisms inadvertently lead to the rape of other women. 

5 hours ago, YOTH said:

"Women have this little hole between the legs and every man was to put something in it. So, because they're weaker physically than men, they instinctively learn to humiliate."

Got me thinking about how much that plays into the way we all are as men. And if it's possible that women's instinctive defence mechanisms inadvertently lead to the rape of other women. 

That's very interesting, YOTH, I've never thought about it that way but that is definitely a possibility as to why some women shame us.

The article is definitely interesting. I would be curious what side effects have been found.

I'm also not sure that I completely understand the science because adding length, in my opinion, would be very tricky. The penis is not just a piece of fat or skin and just adding fat that wouldn't get rejected by the body wouldn't necessarily give the blood flow and erection capabilities that the penis needs to be functional. I could see how girth could be increased although I would still think that, to the touch when erect, it would feel softer than it would naturally. I would think that the current girth enlargement surgeries have the same issue because the "erection" blood flow is not as close to the surface of the exterior of the penis.

My disclaimer is that I am not a doctor nor a scientist and my opinions are strictly based on my own knowledge and logic. That and a $6.50 could buy you a coffee at Starbucks. ;)

I agree, they need to work on grafting donor dead guy cocks on to living guys bodies. Is it that far fetched? They never try anything, they're replacing heads but nobody is looking to the cock? Just try it out on a few drifters/homeless people, try it on a few chimps. They'll squeeze conditioner in their eyes and infect them with hepatitis but they won't try cock grafts? I genuinely feel like someone is dropping the ball somewhere. It's like Chinese restaurants not serving decent desserts, would it kill you buy a cake and shove a slice in the bag with a big mark up? Balls...dropped 😂

@Small I wouldn't have ever expected that to go the distance, but it was textbook. Stipe fought that fight like he had the cheat codes. DC was as expected, he's the best Light Heavyweight in history who never cheated, total legend. And I'm rooting for Yoel, haven't said that in a while haha. 

@YOTH

Yeah I was expecting it to be finished in the first round. It was so entertaining though. Man, Ngannou looked like a novice on the ground, he needs to learn how to wrestle. But i'm v happy for Stipe. He's the man. He knew when to box and when to wrestle. And that leaning was effective. Did u see how he didn't let dana put the belt on him? 

I've got love for DC. He whines a lot but he's a good dude. Some of Volkans early uppercuts looked dangerous but DC was banging back too. I'd love to see him smash a clean Jon Jones's face in man. Haha.

Yeah I think I'm rooting for Yoel too. 

I didn't see that actually, I switched it off after the result. I love seeing DC switch on and remember how good he is, I think Jon makes him doubt himself for a minute or two when he fights someone else afterwards, then he absolutly dominates. I'd love to see him fight the Jon who fought OSP, he looked off in that fight.