Mental Support Community

For everyone who thinks they have a small penis or an inadequate penis

Proudofmymicro

I'm proud of my 2 and a half inch dick. I was reading through and alot of these  and most people are miserable and complaining about how screwed they are because the piece of skin on there body is smaller then average.  I will admit I used to have anxiety but as I grew and learned more about myself I realised a few things. 1) you only live once. 2) everyone has a fucking opinion no matter what, so grow the fuck up you sps weaklings  and be the man your wife, girlfriend or future girlfriend wants you to be. Don't sit there and complain and waste your precious god dam time. get out there and find a way to please your girl don't compare your size with somone else., your not them so don't compare your self to them.  One day you'll be on Your death bed do you want to lay there and think about all the wonderful opportunities you had but you didn't take them because you let fear and self doubt control you. That's sounds like pure hell to me.  you only live once my friends so live it well  and with no regrets don't let this fear destroy or control you. Your fucking human you have flaws so what!!Be a man and overcome them like a man would. you have no fucking excuses.  you have a heart a mind, fingers, tongue, and semen and dildos and what ever else you could think of to please a women . the sky is the limit. Make your women beg for sex like a real man would !! so what if it's not the Orthodox  generic sex  so what if you don't have monster Wang or even and average size one who cares  grow the fuck up. YOU made your self a depressed self hating bitch no one else did this  but you, you let the miniscule worthless opinions of others get into your mind and body  and eat you out like your supposed to be doing to your girl's pussy lmao jk about the pussy part but seriously did you forget your place? Your  a fucking man an Alpha Male. Like come on. I mean seriously  if lesbians can have a.  amazing sex life why can't you? it's all in your head you think weakness you act weakness therefore you are weakness. same things goes with fear. Your problem isn't your penis it's YOU!! your afraid to fail. your afraid to put your self out there and push you limits  and try new things . Your afraid of  criticism of what a girl might think or say to you . So what if she laughs at you tiny  dick. It's her fucking loss if she is that simple minded and rejects you immediately based on your dick size she ain't worth another god dam minute of your time. Don't take rejection personally  And  So what if a few relationships fail because of your dick size their are plenty of even more beautiful sexy women out there who can and will genuinely love you . So don't quit  you get back up and try again until you find the perfect one for you because you deserve it.  Did you forget to respect and care for yourself? Have some self worth and respect!  And guess what not everyone will like your dick get over it. everyone has an opinion on everything not everyone likes the same thing. So get over it already. Your wife or girlfriend doesn't like you because your acting weak and pathetic your letting your misery and pain and weakness control you that's why some of you are single . Instead you should be working your ass off to love and accept your self  and most Importantly love and please her in any way possible  like a real man would regardless of any bullshit excuses you weak men think about to avoid your problems. Instead you sit there and compare yourself to others, then when a girl that actually likes you comes around you do this . ohh what if she laughs even better yet what if she cheats. What if I can't please her. Guys come on!!! have some goddamn confidence in your self are you really defined by a fucking flap of skin on your body? What do you think you don't have a brain ,heart and fingers and a tongue. God gave you those things for a reason so  start using them be creative in bed adventure and explore with your partner. Be proud of yourself and your little dick.  Love your self for who you are. put people's views and opinions to the side they arent needed or important. Have some faith in yourself i know it can and will be scary but don't give up you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.  Imagine your perfect sexy wife and knowing that you can fucking satisfy her 100% knowing that tomorrow night she will be begging for more and if not keep trying and experimenting till she does   . Think about how happy you are and  to know it can happen and will happen if you just take leap into the unknown and work hard  and be a man again! Be an Alpha!  Best of luck to you men out there. You can do it !!!

6 hours ago, Proudofmymicro said:

I realised a few things. 1) you only live once. 2) everyone has a fucking opinion no matter what, so grow the fuck up you sps weaklings  and be the man your wife, girlfriend or future girlfriend wants you to be. Don't sit there and complain and waste your precious god dam time. get out there and find a way to please your girl don't compare your size with somone else., your not them so don't compare your self to them.  One day you'll be on Your death bed do you want to lay there and think about all the wonderful opportunities you had but you didn't take them because you let fear and self doubt control you.

Your tone is a little harsh but I agree w the essential message here.  Railing against things that can't be changed is utter futility.  Yet we all do it to some extent so perhaps the point is to not overdue it.  There is no reservoir of pity awaiting the man that does so. 

@Proudofmymicro, why are you here? I mean why did you join this site? This isn't an easy place to find unless you are desperately trying to learn about SPS.

Based on how confident you are, why would you ever be looking for a site like this? It should have never crossed your mind.

In addition, this was your first post on this site and this is your introduction? Being a bull in a china shop.

Now, don't get me wrong, like you said in your rant, everyone has an opinion and I agree with some of yours and disagree with others. My point is that if you want to be a credible source of information and help to people on this site then act like one.

Your initial post comes off very "trollish" to me.

49 minutes ago, lostboy1 said:

@Proudofmymicro, why are you here? I mean why did you join this site? This isn't an easy place to find unless you are desperately trying to learn about SPS.

Based on how confident you are, why would you ever be looking for a site like this? It should have never crossed your mind.

In addition, this was your first post on this site and this is your introduction? Being a bull in a china shop.

Now, don't get me wrong, like you said in your rant, everyone has an opinion and I agree with some of yours and disagree with others. My point is that if you want to be a credible source of information and help to people on this site then act like one.

Your initial post comes off very "trollish" to me.

Well I used to have sps and I'm sorry you all are getting offended. If I could conquer my sps I just wanted to tell others they could do it too. And I'm not trolling I'm just being brutally honest. Yeah it was harsh but be realistic these people are used to it after all they tell them selves these things everyday that's why they have low self esteem and sps in general. That's why I used to have sps. And I'm sorry that our society has gotten so soft and politically correct. It would be a waste of time and total bullshit to them if I was soft and pc. This is motivation to help these people not insults or trolling. Do you think I would write all that just to troll? In my opinion I am a credible source I dealt with sps for many years until I finally woke up.  yes it's hard it's scary and it's depressing and uncertain but that's life. So yes I will be brutally honest. Thanks for your two scents 

1 hour ago, Helpless_loner said:

I wish I had your confidence and strength......

You can!!! Start setting goals for your self and accomplishing them. Even if it's a small goal just do it. Start setting  daily goals for yourself and when you start accomplishing them you will feel like a king!!! I did this and still do this. Find a passion and put your whole heart and soul into then youll love what you do and automatically have confidence you'll wake up happy and excited and you'll think less about your sps . Because reality is it's all in your head man. Believe me I used to have it. You deserve the best so go out a d grab it and fight for what you want!! I believe in you. Start doing things you enjoy and things that make you proud and happy! And don't say you don't know where to start I know for a fact you have things you really enjoy. Believe me once your fully happy and confident in yourself the girls will come and you'll be ready. You have all the tools to please a women you just need to change your mindset! Good luck best wishes to you!

@Proudofmymicro, apparently you missed my point.

You didn't answer some of my key questions.

This was your first post ever on this site. If you no longer have SPS issues what led you here? What drove you to give your opinion now versus last week, last month, or last year? How did you find this site? Why were you looking for it? Please don't take either of my posts to be confrontational but I'm just honestly trying to understand your motivation and giving you feedback on your approach.

You have gone into a long rant where you have basically said that you have solved SPS, yet you have built zero credibility beforehand.

I suppose we can just take you at your word but frankly that's not happening. These sites only work when people get to know each other and build a rapport and trust.

There's no need to respond, I've said my peace and you're now free to do as you wish. I can't control what you say but I can tell you that if you're intent is to help others you may need to work on your approach.

5 hours ago, Helpless_loner said:

I don't know, lostboy.....

To me is just another point of view. One I would kill to have......

I don't mind opinions or point of views, as a matter of fact I really appreciate different viewpoints. I've just seen posts like this before and the authors typically disappear as quickly as they arrived.

Maybe I'm wrong about my perception here, only time will tell.

I guess I lied... I have one more post in me on this topic.

I don't think my point was clear. This forum is similar to a support group. If you were to physically walk into a support group would you slam the doors open and start screaming about how you solved all the problems and how everyone in the room just needs to "man up"? I seriously doubt that you would have the balls to do this in person.

The same etiquette that is used in an in person support group should also be used in a virtual support group.

This was the gist of all of my babbling.

Not everyone on this site is "ohhh no :( whoa is me" and some guys on here are happily married/dating/ect. Look no further than my little (no pun intended) success story here:

But the point is, even if everyone on this site was miserable like you automatically assume, I don't think yelling at them is going to necessarily help them feel better about themselves or gain confidence. Don't get me wrong, I am with you. Do you know how much better I feel now that I have "conquered" (although there's no such thing tbh) SPS? Do you know how much more confidence I have knowing I can get a girl off seven times in a night if I want?

I want people to feel the way I do these days, but I don't think approaching it in the harsh/aggressive way you did in the original post is the way to go. And as numerous people have pointed out, your post could easily have been written by a 7 inch troll. If your dick is truly 2.5 and you used to suffer from SPS, you would think you would show a little more compassion and be more understanding of the guys who are so depressed because of the issue that suicide is always in the back of their head. I bet if you were a suicidal SPS-sufferer, your post wouldn't help in the least bit. In fact, it would probably make things worst for them.

I know your head is in the right place (or I hope I should say) and I have pointed out on this site similar things you have. (You only live once, go get em, be confident, just look at my success story) just...be aware that this issue isn't something you can just yell/lecture people and talk down to them about and expect them to respect you and/or feel better about themselves.

1 hour ago, PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero said:

SPS

4 hours ago, Victimorthecrime said:

@lostboy1 he swats flys w a hammer 🔨 but I don't think he's a troll. Remember we have a lot of folks here whose 1st language isn't English.  

Hows everything w you?  Anything new and exciting?  

Hi @Victimorthecrime, valid point about the English as a 2nd language but the OP didn't come across to me as that case but I guess I could be wrong.

I've been doing well overall. It's been a hectic first part of the year at work so I've been consumed with that and it helps me not focus on SPS or my personal pity party. How have you been? 

22 hours ago, YOTH said:

How have things been going @PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero? Any life updates? I'd love a follow up on new things that have cropped up etc. Hope you're well, mate. 

I'm alright. Me and my girlfriend have been hitting a rough patch and making things way more complicated than they need to be. I've got two weeks left before I finish this blackjack/table games training and can start actually dealing on the floor and making bank!

On 2/17/2018 at 4:14 PM, lostboy1 said:

I don't mind opinions or point of views, as a matter of fact I really appreciate different viewpoints. I've just seen posts like this before and the authors typically disappear as quickly as they arrived.

I really hate to admit that I was right regarding the OP's rapid disappearance but apparently I called this one.

This is what frustrates me about posts like this. Someone joins the forum and their first post is them bragging about curing cancer, or SPS in our case. They offer no context to who they are, what struggles they have been through, how they learned to deal with it, or anything even resembling being constructive. Just that they have solved the world's problems and we need to drink the Kool-Aid.

If I am off base here please let me know, but as I mentioned before I see a mental health forum, like this, as more of a virtual group therapy session. Maybe I'm looking at this site the wrong way but it frustrates me when these "hand grenade" posters swoop in and drop a bomb of a post like the OP did here.

Sorry, off my soapbox now.

I do think our forum can be like virtual group therapy. Every interaction, even the uncomfortable ones, can teach something, I think. How we respond to others can help us learn about ourselves.

I have to remind myself that it's impossible to know the motivations of others. I also have to remind myself that people won't always interact with me in a way that I need or want them to. I do think that most people who come here don't stay... It's difficult to know why or why they stopped by and decided to post. I could speculate but only the OP knows for sure. (Talking to myself here too)

Lostboy, I think you're a great contributor to the site. I enjoy reading your calm and insightful, supportive posts. I get triggered sometimes too and/or have a strong response to some posts or posters at times. Why do you think this kind of post elicits such a response for you? Does it feel diminishing of your experience? I hope not. :( Maybe you're right about the OP, maybe not, maybe we will never know. Either way, I'm sorry the post was frustrating and upsetting to you.

That hand grenade, my way or the highway posting is like meeting a drunk guy at a garden party who tells you that "You have to buy insurance with a permeable guarantee, but only in a slide market otherwise you'll be poor until your dead". He might be taking compete sense and giving you the tip of a lifetime that could save you years of worry and stress. But he came over smelling of roll ups, smugness and Stella Artois, so you just nod and go "yeh, permeated insurance on a water slide, will do". And shimmy off sharpish. 

On the flip side of that, nobody will ever post something that'll change your mind about your situation unless you're at the end of your metaphorical rope and want to change anyway. So, fuck it. 

Yeah, and then there's the opinions and assholes thing, that we've all got at least one.  It can be very hard deciding which one they're currently talking out of.  :-)

You may have read it correctly, lostboy, but as Beth said, we'll never know.  Maybe he's an ex-sufferer who has a hard time being patient with his old self, and that's why he's so blunt.  (In other words, it's about him and not you.)  The real trouble, whatever his motives and as you pointed out, is that he failed to offer constructive advice so that he might help others.

1 hour ago, IrmaJean said:

Why do you think this kind of post elicits such a response for you?

This is a very good question but I'm honestly not sure I have an answer.

I think the reason it frustrates me is that while I've been married for many years and have somewhat learned to deal with my SPS, at least externally to the world, I see many younger people coming on here for support and direction who are really struggling to exist. They are looking for informative help in how to deal with their struggles.

In talking through this, I think I feel that the "hand grenade" posters throw out very vague advise or experiences and "muddy the waters" for people who are just coming to the site for some quick support or grounding.

I realize most people who come here don't stay and that is what I would expect for many people who are seeking answers for their own struggles. I guess it just bothers me when the posters who are offering solutions jump in with a vague post and then disappear.

I really wasn't upset at the OP but I did want him to explain his motivation for coming here in the first place. Unless your in the mental health field, or struggling with a problem, I have a difficult time understanding the motivation of seeking out a mental health forum.

• 2 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:27 AM, Proudofmymicro said:

Be an Alpha!  Best of luck to you men out there. You can do it !!!

Can't say I agree with this after 50 years struggling with a small penis.  No where near micro, but under 4.5.

This approach leads to self-condemnation and low self-esteem if you aren't able to carry it out.

Accepting that you have a handicap, but learning how to deal with it is a better frame of mind for most of us sized challenged, I think!

I was basked in the poster's rant at the first place, for what he said the importance of confidence and detatchment from people's judgemental laugh or what, for those more than one way to please your partner. I do appreciate his monologue no matter what his motivation was. 

However I always know that things will never be easier even with these confidence and detachment. I still have to take the pressure of people's joking, peering, laughing;still have to worring if someone know about it and keep it from others like a criminal in the wanted list. All of these deprived myself of a better me somehow due to my damn pusilanimous nature stemming from my small trunk since I realized it.

There is a long, hard road to go. I hope there is a guy waiting for me, from whom I would take his respect. Of course I am ready to forge ahead and make difference.

Nighty night. 

midnight in China.

Love youall in this forum.