Mental Support Community

Hope you great men and women are doing well.

Obsolete

So far so good.

I have been away from school for tutoring my sister for one month. Not only do I need to teach her, but do all kinds of chores. To me, it feels like the time has stopped after my suspension of schooling. 

Everything goes well and easy. However, it is the same easiness makes me rotten. I am just 21, and now I live like a housewife and old man. 

I wish  I could go back to school ASAP.

59 minutes ago, YOTH said:

@Obsolete You moved? Cool, what's your new place like?

I absolutely love it. It's a small 2 bedroom apartment and I'm loving the cosiness of it. Still lonely and sexually starved but I'm not so bothered by that at the current moment. Thanks YOTH.

How are you and how is the youngest member of the family coming along?

He ok, still screaming/screeching for attention but just not as much. He started walking at 10 months and now at 11 months has mastered it, so lots of running around after him. We're all pretty tired and cranky from lack of decent sleep, but otherwise ok. I'm glad you're happy in your new flat, sounds nice. I'm on the verge of doing something substantial, I can feel it. But what will it be? Who knows? Tune in next week...😂

7 hours ago, IrmaJean said:

Hi Obsolete. I'm glad you like your new place. That has to feel good. I hope you continue to walk along a healing path. Thanks for checking in and sharing. :)

Thank you very much Irma. It really does feel good and encouraging. I'm looking forward to more victories on this journey and will remain in touch. This place  and the lovely members here supported me during my darkest days and I can't thank you guys enough. This place has a special place in my heart. Sorry if that sounds cheesy but I really do appreciate the support.

Take care.

5 hours ago, YOTH said:

He ok, still screaming/screeching for attention but just not as much. He started walking at 10 months and now at 11 months has mastered it, so lots of running around after him. We're all pretty tired and cranky from lack of decent sleep, but otherwise ok. I'm glad you're happy in your new flat, sounds nice. I'm on the verge of doing something substantial, I can feel it. But what will it be? Who knows? Tune in next week...😂

Haha. He sounds like a lot of work. I'm sure you're loving family life though. 

I wish for a family of my own. I've always wanted to be the father that my dad never was. Eh, maybe one day when/if I feel ready. 

I will stay tuned indeed. Keep well.

On 23/03/2018 at 7:29 AM, Obsolete said:

I wish for a family of my own. I've always wanted to be the father that my dad never was.

Get after it, it's a lot of fun. And when it's not fun, it keeps your mind occupied and leaves you so tired you haven't got the energy to think about stupid shit lol.  

On 3/23/2018 at 3:29 AM, Obsolete said:

Haha. He sounds like a lot of work. I'm sure you're loving family life though. 

I wish for a family of my own. I've always wanted to be the father that my dad never was. Eh, maybe one day when/if I feel ready. 

I will stay tuned indeed. Keep well.

You should be a dad!  Nothing is better.