Mental Support Community

Small Penis Dreams

LostBoy

I very seldom remember my dreams and, even when I do, I typically don't remember all of the details. I also don't seem to dream much but I do go through phases where I will have dreams that seem to last the entire night.

Last night, I dreamt about my small penis. It was not anything erotic and I definitely don't remember the full dream but the part that I do remember was me being in a locker room with other guys and complaining to them about the fact that I bought the wrong size underwear "pouch" and that they were too big for me (for those of you that are female or just don't know, most underwear do not have a pouch size associated with them). It wasn't shaming towards my size, no one else was making fun of me, and my comments were simply "matter of fact". I can vividly remember seeing myself "out of body experience style" and seeing nothing but a flat front underwear with a small amount of loose cloth (not even as much as a regular pair of men's underwear but more between panties and underwear in design). Even with this "micro pouch" style underwear I did not fill them up or even come close and it was very noticeable.

When I woke up I have to say that I felt mixed emotions between intrigue regarding the dream and being upset with my physical shortcomings. I've thought about this all day and replayed the dream many times to try and determine if there was more to it that I might remember but unfortunately this seems to be my full recall.

I was just curious if anyone else has "small penis" dreams and, if so, what are they about? Do they bother you? Is it a regular occurrence? Do you think they mean anything at all?

I have them constantly, pretty much weekly. Sometimes I'm me but not me (standard dream bollocks) and I'm trying to have sex with a girl but can't. Or I'm out with just jeans on and people keep commenting on my small bulge. Sometimes I'm naked and trying to avoid being seen, other times I'm looking for a toilet but every bathroom is only troffs and it's wall to wall men pissing and I can't go. I very rarely dream without my bulge neurosis creeping in on some level. I had a few other recurring nightmares that have lessened over time, but my small penis nightmares have gone nowhere, if anything they've gotten more and more vivid. I'm always naked somewhere with lots of people and my sex dreams are always beleaguered with people noticing and making a big deal out of it. 

Here is what I found... I have to say that I'm not a believer in this type of stuff although there probably are some truths to it based on what I know about myself. Frankly, I feel that it's much less complicated than what these interpretations allude to. I basically dreamed that I was in a locker room and was unhappy with my cock size...that's a no brainier considering all of that would be true if I was really in a locker room in my underwear or even when I see myself in the mirror at home in my underwear.

Small Penis in a dream... " To dream of a small penis represents emotional impotence or powerlessness. You feel totally ineffective in some area of your life. Feeling weaker or less important than other people. Dreams related to penis size are common to men having issues with insecurity related to the size of their penis."

Underwear in a dream..."Intimate or shy feelings, or conversely, repugnance, difficult feelings about sex or oneself. Feelings or personal things you keep hidden from others.

To dream that you are in your underwear reflects personal beliefs or wishes that are exposed to others. If you are embarrassed to be in your underwear you may feel self-conscious, embarrassed, or that a situation has created a loss of respect for you. It is a common anxiety dream, suggesting you are stressed out at the moment and it is time to think about yourself, your life and how you feel inside."

Locker Room in a dream..." To dream that you are in a locker room, suggests that you need time to cool off and calm down. It also indicates that you are overcoming an obstacle in your life. If you are naked or semi-clothed in the locker room, you may be feeling unprepared or unfit for a situation."

5 hours ago, YOTH said:

I have them constantly, pretty much weekly.

I've had them before but it seems to be seldom or at least I seldom remember them. The ones that i can remember from the past are: I've dreamed that my wife was having sex with a much bigger guy and they didn't even slow down once they realized that I walked into the room, I've dreamed that I was naked in a group of people and they were all laughing at me, I've also dreamed that I was a guy but had a vagina instead of a penis, and I've dreamed that I've been having sex and the girl was laughing at me as I was doing my best to "go deep".

Just to add, I've a few dreams where my cock was big. Those are tough ones to wake up from lol. All those dream analytics are right to a degree, but it could be simplified to "dream about having a small penis - either have or believe you have a small penis" and then have a different explanation for people who don't have a small one and dream they do. Also, they're not only dreams, I've lived through every one of them in my waking life. 

You know, I cannot recall ever having a dream about being big. That would be a wonderful night to say the least!

I think I would sleep a lot better if I did dream about walking around with a hanging, swinging cock all night!

I do, however, wake up with erections quite frequently so maybe there is more stuff going on in my dreams than what I am aware. I'm well past the "wet dreams" and "morning wood" phase of my life so it's really quite pleasant now to wake up and feel my little nub poking out.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had several quite vivid dreams of my wife fucking a guy with a big dick. Sometimes it's people we know and sometimes just a random person. Sometimes she is being made aware of things I've done in the past no one knows about except 2 people.

the latter is more of a nightmare and former an erotic dream that I wake from close to ejacultation..