Mental Support Community

Advice Needed

Hey guys, thought I would write out my story as I really am becoming in desperate need of advice. 

I'm a 20 year old male, gay, and I believe I have a small penis. I haven't exactly measured it, but when you know you know. I haven't had sex yet, I've had countless opportunities and I've denied every one of them. It's becoming really frustrating, because I am so afraid of rejection and It's getting in the way of me living my life. I feel like I've missed out. I have a crush on a guy and we started speaking and even started seeing each other, and when it came to the part where we had to get more serious, I cut him out of my life completely because I was too scared to get hurt. I couldn't help but think of what he'll think of my penis, and god forbid have him compare his to mine, or worse to his ex's. The worse part is the guilt. I truly adore this guy, and often I feel like it's more than just a crush. He is literally all I think of all the time, and it breaks my heart to think that I broke ties with him because of something so stupid, but somehow it makes sense that I would do that, because I would rather not speak to him at all than have him ridicule me. Even if he didn't say anything when it came to sleeping together, I'm also afraid of what he just might think. I mean, how can anyone not think of how small my penis is when they see it? Now this guy is PART of the problem, but really it comes down to my own self esteem and the way I view my body. I do picture myself sleeping with men in the future, I guess it just come down to a question of courage. 

This issue has gone on for way too long. I can't remember the last time it wasn't a problem. I'm tired of living this way and I'm ready to change, but I just don't know how. It has caused me anxiety and a lot of depression. I guess i'm just asking people with the same experience to propose some kind of direction.

Hi there @LoganBlake2121! It's refreshing to see a guy man here. I am bi, but straight-leaning, and i'm 39.

Believe it or not, there are men out there who prefer guys with smaller dicks. Some of the more dominant guys like to be the bigger one. And some just don't plain care. If you have feelings for this guy, you owe it to yourself to take a chance on him! He might think your size is perfect. You have no way if knowing.

In my life, I've only had lustful sexual encounters with men, and never had serious feelings for one, so i was never that worried about what they thought of my size. But with women, it's a different story. I was paralyzed with fear of being naked in front of women i found attractive when i was your age. Men liked my body but i told myself that women couldn't. They all want big manly guys with big (or at least average size) dicks. And i was wrong about that, but it took me years to get the courage to face my fear.

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:31 PM, LoganBlake2121 said:

I'm a 20 year old male, gay, and I believe I have a small penis. I haven't exactly measured it, but when you know you know. I haven't had sex yet, I've had countless opportunities and I've denied every one of them. It's becoming really frustrating, because I am so afraid of rejection and It's getting in the way of me living my life.

WHEN YOU KNOW YOU KNOW?  Wrong!  People can be very delusional on this subject!  You should measure.  5 to 5.5 is average.  I can't tell you how many guys have come to support forums thinking they are small at 6 or 6.5 inches!

2 hours ago, lloydbaker said:

WHEN YOU KNOW YOU KNOW?  Wrong!  People can be very delusional on this subject!  You should measure.  5 to 5.5 is average.  I can't tell you how many guys have come to support forums thinking they are small at 6 or 6.5 inches!

And Bone Pressed... Because 6" not bone pressed could be 7" which is way above average.

@LoganBlake2121

There is a lot of talk about physical needs for girls in terms of size, but for guys that is nonsense and it's just a matter of taste, so no matter the size you have it will depend on that the same way if the guy you like likes light or dark hair.

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:57 PM, Lodz said:

Hi there @LoganBlake2121! It's refreshing to see a gay man here. I am bi, but straight-leaning, and i'm 39.

Believe it or not, there are men out there who prefer guys with smaller dicks. Some of the more dominant guys like to be the bigger one. And some just don't plain care. If you have feelings for this guy, you owe it to yourself to take a chance on him! He might think your size is perfect. You have no way if knowing.

Yeah, great!  Wouldn't want to miss-out on a guy that feels dominant towards me because my dick is small and wants to lord it over me!