Mental Support Community

My announcement

smallstar

Hey @smallstar sorry you are feeling bummed out.  I really do hope things get better for you.  

Frankly I am not sure what else to say.  I am the last person that could give advice.  The only people that would want to trade for my life would be prisoners, the gravely ill or the very aged.  I have nothing: no girlfriend, no money, no vacation, no parties, no family and 2 friends in the world.  

@smallstar wow. I get it.  The workplace is a battlefield.  If I had known this when I was 18 my life would be very different.  I have been fucked over so many times at work I've lost count.  

You sound pretty wound up.  Maybe try to chill w a couple beers or whatever.  If that is an idiotic thing to say please don't be offended.  I don't actually know you; I am just giving my best thoughts which I know ain't much.  

I understand what this feels like. I'm feeling it right now. It's what led me to post in this community in the first place, a need to express my anger and frustration. I can only speak for myself, but I often don't know what to say or I'm just too exhausted to compose anything of substance or I simply find no point to posting a comment. I know IrmaJean stays busy and works a lot plus this is not a huge web community which is why I like it and feel moderately comfortable posting here. Regarding job shit, I've had to deal with seeing a girl I really liked fucking another coworker in an empty office. Sex is ubiquitous in Western society like death and taxes. It's the sixth basic food group. 

Starry, I'm sorry you feel ignored. I know how painful that can feel. :( I worked from noon to 8:30 yesterday. I had a rough day too...there was a freak accident, I had to call 911 and the fire department and there was an irate customer screaming at the top of his lungs inches away from me inside the store...which I can understand because he was injured, but something happens to me internally when someone yells like that. At least now I don't take it personally, but it took me another 2-3 hours to feel centered again. I got home, went to bed at 10pm and was wide awake at midnight. I have to be up at 3am for another 8 hour shift. If I'm not responding, it's usually because I'm not here to respond, I don’t know what to say to help or I have low energy...it isn't because I don't care.

I hope you feel better soon, starshine. I can't tell you how to fix the situation you're in or what to do. Is there any way to share with your parents and ask for help? I don't know your mom, but as a mom, I would always want to know if one of my children was hurting or in trouble.

Wow, Klingsor...that must have been upsetting. :( I hope everyone has better days ahead.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow I just read what I wrote here I don't know when that was cuz I didn't look at the date but I was really an asshole for no reason wasn't I, I didn't mean to be I don't know what I was thinking that was really stupid. I was probably just angry and felt like yelling so that's what I did right. That is embarrassing so I will delete it now okay bye