Mental Support Community

22 and sick of it

beerzy

dumb post was dumb.

long story short, fuck every normie they will never accept us. Even my friend of 17 years (since 5 yrs old) turned on me because of my penis. The rest i had 'only' known 10 years, this is how my lifelong friends treated me. If your looking for the light it's the people in this forum.

Iv'e been spending a unhealthy amount of time on this forum and it fucks with your mind, if your looking for friends like i am private message me. Would love some likeminded people/person to talk to on discord and game it up with. Currently a 44 warlock on Northdale (new vanilla wow private server). Willing to start fresh characters on BC/WoTLK servers or even Vanilla again. If your playing another popular MMO like OSRS hit me up i have a 124 cmb. Looking for gaming friends i can be myself around, 22 yr old aussie. Interested in trying new games aswell if your willing to teach :)

• 1 month later...

@therebetruth because it dictates a perceived pecking order. The urge and temptation to stand above someone who is smaller than you as you pat yourself on the back for being a real man is overwhelmingly powerful. Men will dispose of lifelong friends to feel that superiority even for a moment. I witnessed it myself, it's shitty and animalistic, but that's who we are inside. Weak and in constant need of validation to exist. 

58 minutes ago, YOTH said:

@therebetruth because it dictates a perceived pecking order. The urge and temptation to stand above someone who is smaller than you as you pat yourself on the back for being a real man is overwhelmingly powerful. Men will dispose of lifelong friends to feel that superiority even for a moment. I witnessed it myself, it's shitty and animalistic, but that's who we are inside. Weak and in constant need of validation to exist. 

My best mate who I speak to 12+ hours a day has a 7.5 inch (BP) dick, I know the feelings of inferiority all too well but thankfully he doesn't mention it or make out like he's better than me or anything but that doesn't mean I still don't feel that way about it so I guess I can kinda understand it I'm just thankful I haven't experienced it myself

32 minutes ago, YOTH said:

@therebetruth you've got a real friend. I don't understand how friends could do that to eachother if they love eachother, but maybe in life it's incredibly lucky to find a friend who doesn't on some level want to see you in pain. I had a pal like that. I miss him a lot.

Yeah I love the lad to death I just wish I could stop feeling inferior all the time, really fucks me up

He seems like he has you best interests at heart, he probably wouldn't like to think that you envy his cock and it makes you feel unworthy. You mightn't be as big as him, but if hed never met you, he'd probably be envious of anyone who did have a friendship like that. I'm just rabbiting on, but honestly, I'm envious of you. Cock is one thing, but a real pal is worth a million quid. 

On 9/1/2018 at 11:37 PM, YOTH said:

He seems like he has you best interests at heart, he probably wouldn't like to think that you envy his cock and it makes you feel unworthy. You mightn't be as big as him, but if hed never met you, he'd probably be envious of anyone who did have a friendship like that. I'm just rabbiting on, but honestly, I'm envious of you. Cock is one thing, but a real pal is worth a million quid. 

Hard to think about him being a true friend sometimes cos I always just think he's silently judging me even though at the same time I know he genuinely doesn't care how big my dick is but my insecurities fuck with me, its not even that im necessarily unhappy with my size (6.3-6.5 bone pressed) im just jealous his is bigger and he doesn't have a big fat pad like I do (4.7 NBP) so his erections look a hell of a lot better than mine even though his bone pressed is only an inch bigger

1 hour ago, YOTH said:

@therebetruth Cool, I can never tell with guys in here. Sometimes I think they're British in their 20's and they're Americans in their 50's. It hits us all. Just out if interest, how tf you do you know your mates hard on looks more impressive? I genuinely have no idea what any of my mates cocks looked like. 

Talked to him about how I feel about my size nd shit, getting it all out in the open helped a lot I feel, we showed each other our cocks when we were drunk once, his flaccid is around 4 inches NBP because I was 300lbs at the time mine was probably around 2 and I was explaining how weight effects size, what bone pressed is nd stuff to him, we just casually talk about it sometimes same as talking bout anything else

Feel truly blessed to have a best mate I can talk about anything with