Mental Support Community

Tiny dick in Toronto here ... seeking others

Hi everyone

I'm new here

early 40's, 6'3", beefy solid guy but have tiny genitalia

barely 4" hard, thin, uncut with tiny balls

Have always been ashamed of my lack of size... I'm technically still a virgin as I. know I'm too small and thin to penetrate

Weirdly enough I have always had fantasies about SPH .. had a few guys I met online wank off with me and tease and humiliate me.... was so great until after I came and the I felt so embarrassed and ashamed

Looking to meet other local guys in the same boat

I think only guys with tiny dicks can really understand what a mind fuck this is

I think about it all the time and it really gets me down at times

needless to ay, I also can't speak to anyone about it... it's just so humiliating and defeating

would love to hear from others in the same boat .... meet up and have some little dick fun together :)

[photo deleted by a moderator - such photos are not allowed on this forum]

37 minutes ago, beerzy said:

stop turning gay

I'm quite sure you've misunderstood: He's not "turning gay", he's seeking friends who'd understand well his situation and with whom he wouldn't have to ever feel humiliated, threatened etc. 

Moreover, there's not such a thing / process as "turning gay": One is born that way or not, nobody can change their orientation. (I hope it's evident, but as your formulation seems to indicate you think otherwise, I'm mentioning it...)