Mental Support Community

A word of encouragement (from a female perspective)

AiryL

I am a woman who stumbled upon this forum while looking for some info on sex positions for micropenis. I am in a newly intimate relationship with a guy who is maybe about 2.5 inches erect- and I cannot even begin to describe how hot I am for him. We’ve only had sex a couple of times so far, and it has been so. ****ing. Incredible. Like to the point where my entire body is tingling just talking about it. I’ve had a huge crush on him forever, so by the time we slept together, I probably  wouldn't have batted an eye if he’d pulled out two penises! Haha.

I won’t lie, we’ve had a few, uh, mechanical difficulties. Sometimes, he’ll slip out and we’ll end up just sort of bonking into each other until we get our rhythm back, lol. I don’t actually care, I figure lots of funny stuff can happen during sex, and this is just one more of those things. I have however been careful not to laugh, because I don’t want to embarrass him. 

Hope this isn’t too graphic, but here’s one thing that worked for us: me on my back with legs spread as far as possible, labia manually spread with fingers, and him on top rubbing his penis against my clit. I came very easily this way, and then was able to finish him off orally. Just thinking about it is making me crazy, and he’s away on a work trip for 2 more days:-/

So, take heart- not all of us are size queens. I’m 5’2 and just over 100 lbs- having too much of a good thing is a very real problem for petite women especially. I hope this encouraged some of you guys, and of course if anyone has more wisdom to share on positions or whatnot, I’m all ears. I would especially like to know how to best reassure him that I’m totally addicted to both him and his penis(lol), without seeming placating or rude. 

Sorry nobody responded to this. I am new here so I cant speak for everybody. But this is an important post which should give some people hope in finding a girl. Thanks for posting this.....also from me

Now that I got you I need a womens perspective on another thing.

I am a long term sufferer of SPS( I havent had sex for 8-9 years I think....thats right years)

Now I have met a girl who has been with a lot of guys and she is really into me...... We havent had sex yet but it's getting close.

So far we have been fooling around in bed and I absolute cant help getting a boner on when we are doing this.

My erect penis is 6 inches and I am thin  

My question is this: Does she know by now that I have a small penis? Are women able to determine ones size by bumping into it while fooling around with a guy who has a hard on? It would take a load of my mind. other women feel free to answer

On 8/18/2018 at 9:36 PM, TheDane said:

Sorry nobody responded to this. I am new here so I cant speak for everybody. But this is an important post which should give some people hope in finding a girl. Thanks for posting this.....also from me

Now that I got you I need a womens perspective on another thing.

I am a long term sufferer of SPS( I havent had sex for 8-9 years I think....thats right years)

Now I have met a girl who has been with a lot of guys and she is really into me...... We havent had sex yet but it's getting close.

So far we have been fooling around in bed and I absolute cant help getting a boner on when we are doing this.

My erect penis is 6 inches and I am thin  

My question is this: Does she know by now that I have a small penis? Are women able to determine ones size by bumping into it while fooling around with a guy who has a hard on? It would take a load of my mind. other women feel free to answer

you are fine bro 6" is above average and enough even for heavy woman. the response is above as you can see a women was satisfied with 2.5" imagine her hapiness if her friend was 6" your size is more than the double...

@TheDane even when size/girth isn't an issue you have to work at it. That whole finding out what turns you both on is part of the fun. When I got with my partner it was only technically successful, but once you're both more relaxed in eachothers company you start to enjoy it more. It's a myth that sex is amazing all the time or most people just click. It's like getting better at anything in life, it takes time and practice, it's exploratory. That being the fun part. I think it was maybe the 5-6th time we had sex that it good, after that it's hit and miss like everyone else, sometimes crap, sometimes great. If she likes to play with herself as you're doing your thing, encourage it. My gf doesn't so I have to do it all by myself. Sometimes I'm on form, sometimes I'm off. It's more about letting the unsuccessful sex go, rather than focusing on the good. You'll be hyped for 10 minutes after a good go and thinking about a bad go all week. You have to settle into the reality of the relationship. Peaks and troughs, all normal, all universal. 

@AiryL it’s great to get a female perspective. especially a positive one. In my situation my wife has never once told me I’m not big enough and that I cannot satify her. I think with me it’s all in my head and the way I see myself. I wish I could change everything about me but I’m sure my wife would say I’m perfect. Maybe just trying to spare my feelings I dunno. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't it be great if there was a way of telling these kind of women from the rest. I've heard women say they wish there was a way of telling which guys had small dicks so they could avoid the disappointment. Well same goes for us, we need a way of telling which women don't give a shit about size so we can avoid the humiliation.