Mental Support Community

WhatsApp (Edit: Not Zoom)

YOTH

I spoke to Klingsor tonight through Zoom. Apart from how impressed I was with the connection and how clear it was, it was good to put a voice to the name. It's easy to download and use on smart phones and it's another way of connecting off forum. Anyone interested in chatting 1to1 or in a group get in touch. It's a piece of piss to set up and you can have have an actual conversation. Let me know if you're interested. If you're in the UK or on UK time, I'm pretty much good to arrange talking anytime with a bit of notice. And around 12am (GMT) seems like a good time to talk with people internationally (US). The forum is helpful, but being able to talk in person beats the shit out of it. 

I don't attest, you talk fine lol. I have a hangover that won't quit. My head feels like someone scooped out my brains and filled it with cement. 

It'd be pretty cool to have a group chat with a few guys from here, it's definitely easier to explain how you're feeling (at least for me, I read my shit back and it's reading a stranger's message). It was also good to chat about normal shit like politics and other things I can't remember because I'd had a skinfull ha. 

I think it's also important to note that everyone speaking in these chats is a trusted member of the community, so there is no risk of any exposure in real life. The reason I chose Zoom is because you yourself can set up the room and invite us in privately by sending the code. Cameras can be switched off if you prefer and you can even use an alias if you prefer. I'm convinced after recent events that the human factor is important when it comes to helping eachother deal with this and sharing our experiences or solutions to problems that we are guaranteed to not hear anywhere else. When the elephant has been evicted, it's easy to talk openly without that fear and it just feels normal, like chatting with anyone. There is no helpline for us, there is no charity to call, there's nothing. I want there to be something and I think this could be it. 

One idea that’s been mulling around in my mind is working together as a group to make money. If you can’t have a big cock, wealth is the next best thing for getting respect on this spinning rock. If that’s too vain for you and puts you off, well consider this: with money you can afford to do things you actually enjoy to take your mind off SPS and possibly make your livelihood into something that is healthy for you instead of cubicle or office hell with a bunch of adolescent twats who never grew up. I’ve had a couple ideas that I’d share in a private setting with verified community members. Maybe this doesn’t resonate with anyone, but just like sex, money - if you never had any and don’t get any now - becomes that shining star always out of reach that everybody else seems to be able to touch, at least occasionally.