Mental Support Community

Yet another rant against women

TheDane

I was recently dumped by a girl. Even though she told me it was because of her job situation, stress and the fact that we weren't that compatible. I am convinced that it was because of my small size.
Coincidentally this happened after the first time we had intercourse.

Now this is all fine and women should be allowed to have their preferences, yes.

What really bothers me is that the fact that when her friends hear about the reason why she dumped me, the reason told is a whole lot different.

Why is it women earn respect from their female counterparts when dumping a guy for this reason? de facto  admitting to be shallow and whorish.
something shallow/female esque like....."wauw she is really cool she needs a big penis to satisfy her needs"

And don't give me any bullshit about women not beeing like this.

We all know this to be true

I have earlier written about a girl who was interested in me, but was afraid of what her friends might say. Because my size, as it always is, was common knowledge.

I remember an episode of King of Queens where Doug has taken a photo of his penis at a wedding, and Carrie isn't to happy for other people to see it because it doesnt look so big.

And then there is of course Lawrence's girlfriend in "My penis and I" who doesnt want to be part of it....at least in the beginning.

Why is this so important to women...... what is this sexual dogma about? 

In recent years all over the world you have men have made documentaries, participated in morning shows, small penis contests etc. admitting/confessing(again it sounds like they have done a crime) to having a small penis.

I have yet to hear of one woman admitting to liking, or even only being OK with a small penis in the media. Quite the contrary. You only hear about self declared "size-queens" and to add insult to injury they are getting respect for it.

2 hours ago, TheDane said:

What really bothers me is that the fact that when her friends hear about the reason why she dumped me, the reason told is a whole lot different.

How do you know this?  I am not challenging you just curious how you know.  It sounds like a brief relationship and may not warrant much discussion or interest on the part of her or her friends.

Whoever said "all is fair in love and war" got it right.  

This is from my experience with women only so here goes my theory to your question.

women want their peers to envy them.  A big penis, at least in western culture, is a status symbol and enviable (this is due primarily through the media) by others,  so women believe if their man has a big penis, then they will be envied by their friends.

a lot of women don't care so much about being envied by others, while other women live their lives to be. The trick is to find one in the former group. I've been with both types and married one in the former group.

a little advice: find one that doesn't know she's beautiful or certainly doesn't act like it and you'll be happy with her. 

2 hours ago, TheDane said:

So to sum up..... I should look for a less pretty girl.

Not necessarily imo, just someone not self absorbed and obsessed with preening and the way she looks. Also try not to put someone on a pedestal based on the initial image they present - it takes time to know if someone is worth getting to know. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder of course too.

1 hour ago, jazz said:

Not necessarily imo, just someone not self absorbed and obsessed with preening and the way she looks. Also try not to put someone on a pedestal based on the initial image they present - it takes time to know if someone is worth getting to know. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder of course too.

I agree with jazz. 

There are girls and boys out there obsessed with their appearance and being the center of everything. It has not that much to do with how pretty they are for you because in my opinion you could find pretty and ugly girls for you in that group too.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife is gorgeous and 10 yrs. younger than me.  We have three beautiful kids and been married 13 yrs and together 16.  I don't think my wife cares at all about my size, unfortunately I do. She does not feel the need to put on pounds of makeup and high heels wherever she goes. The ones that do are the ones you need to steer clear from.  And btw, those that need to prove themselves are usually the ugly ones that need makeup in order to get guys attention.