Mental Support Community

I want to marry a guy with a small penis

lytakw

WCIF a decent man with like 5 or 10 cm of equipment? Long story short - yes, I do know that it might sound weird. But for me, even average size (like 15 cm) is a deal breaker. I don't know where to start. Is there a dating sites? (except miniwilly or dinkyone). Should I try hashtags on Twitter, Tumblr, craigslist or what?

Hello and welcome! :) 

I've known all the time that there are women who prefer 'smaller' men, so I'm not surprised. However, could you, please, explain your reasons?

I think that your post might give the impression that the size is the most important aspect you're looking for. Would you elaborate what your other priorities are, when it comes to a husband and marriage?

Also, I'm sure that some community members will be suspicious and think you might be a fraud, pretending this preference for some malicious reasons, so... I'm not sure how 'to make sure' that this is not the case. 

Where are you from? Americans don't usually use metric. As far as I know there aren't any dating sites for guys with small penises. I signed up to Dinkyone but I'm not sure how that thing even works. The problem with a site like that is there will be very few women wanting to join and the chances a woman that does sign up is from within 100 miles from you is very unlikely.

5 hours ago, LaLa said:

Hi and thank you! Obviously, I would not date or marry anyone without knowing that the person is right for me, we share mutual interests and really like each other (at least).
Well, I did not want to go into the details. Cuz most people would not believe me or mocked me.
But what the hell. The size matter is one of the important things for those of us who were damaged after a sexual molestation.
I was 7. There was no actual penetration. But how do I say it? Fingering. But believe it or not, it was enough for me. I am a shy, introverted and over-anxious person by nature. 
And what happened to me only make it worse.
I had the first boyfriend right before graduating from college. And he was like tall and khem 20-25 cm (I don't know exactly, did not measure it) He really loved me and I thought we were meant to be but after 2 years my pain did not go away, so he left me (and who could blame him).
So the pain struggle is real. And I'd rather die alone than be forcing myself to sleep with someone and suffering from so much pain.
Anyways, that will happen (die alone part).
I just wanted to give a chance to the internet and maybe find someone before I'm too old. (Heck, I'm 32 and that is already stereotypically old)
Well, that's a bummer. Did not know that this sites only for US citizens.  dinkyone does not specify the countries and there is like 20 people online. I've searched my country - 0. 
So yeah, mission failed. 

Ideally, I would like my husband to be also an introvert, geek, nerdy or domestic, but who knows. I also don't mind bubbly people (although their energy sometimes exhausts me)

I'm not sure how 'to make sure' that this is not the case too. 
Take a lie detector test or send my ID? I'm just asking for advice here, not marriage. I just wanted to know where do people who have and prefer a smaller penis find each other? It's 2018.    
Anyways, thank you for all responses.
I have 2 PM on miniwilly, though.
So wish me luck! Thanks, Bye! 

Thank you for all your answers and explanations! I'm sorry I probably sounded like pushing you or even as if not believing, but it was for the better: Your story is very important and should be heard, especially by people suffering from SPS.

BTW, I posted the idea that there should be a special dating-site for SPS guys already several years ago! Some guys then dismissed it as something where any insecure SPS sufferer would never make a profile (due to fear of mockery etc.). I had no idea there already is one! Sorry there isn't anyone from your country :( .

No, this site is international, open to everyone; I'm sorry you've misunderstood! 

I do wish you luck with searching (and I'm sorry your partner left you for this reason - and I do blame him because there are men who stay, although it's not easy for them either!), but I also think you might try to get rid of the pain. It is possible, although it may require several months or, perhaps, a few years of psychotherapy. But first of all, I would make sure there isn't also a physiological reason, like this one:

http://www.bcwomens.ca/our-services/gynecology/pelvic-pain-endometriosis/

From what you describe, it really seems that the pain is related to the abuse, not a physical illness, so it may seem more complicated to tackle. Perhaps it is, but it really is possible. You can google it or rather search for a psychotherapist or sexologist right away.

Good luck and keep us posted! :) 

13 hours ago, LouisZ said:

This is this first conversation that has caught my attention in months.

I know this will become private way too soon for my casual interest. 

Thanks for posting and I hope you don't mind another guy that really interested in your success. 

Louis

Thank you for the support, Louis) It's not easy, but I'll try to spread the word about this dating sites to bring more people. And maybe I'll find someone who is right for me

• 1 month later...

I wish more ladies were like you. It seems like penis shaming men has become as popular as fat shaming women used to be. I've been giggled at more than I care to admit. I have buried penis syndrome so my 3 3/4 inches looks even worse when flaccid. I would love to be able to have someone who wasn't always mentioning my size and how weird it looks.