Mental Support Community

Having children.

Jon.Carrax

This has been a topic that has been in my mind since I started having these feelings of inadequacy.

One of the reasons I don't want to have children is the fear of that they're going to have small penises and have the same feelings I have. My girlfriend does really want to have children some day but this is a thought and a fear that I think won't change. I don't think that in my girlfriend's side there are big penis genes because she and most of his family I've known are pretty small (I know this is not really related to penis size but most of them are 5'8" or less). I don't want to lose my girl some day because of this but I don't want my children to feel the way I do. I don't know if you can understand what I say. 

With this post I just wanted to vent and see your opinions. I hope it doesn't offend anyone. I know we all deserve to be loved independently of our sizes and many of us are loved but this is one of many irrational thoughts I have.

I also apologize for being stupid because I think this is a stupid thought. I also posted on measurection.

•  

I can confirm from having 2 boys, it doesn't really work like that, but it's still a realistic concern and it was the first thing I checked on both of em. Anyone who's suffered from SPS wouldn't wish it on their worst enemy, let alone the people they love the most. And although I don't seem to have passed anything on, it's only natural to be concerned. My dad isn't small and he had me so I'd say that it's a gamble regardless of the father's size. The penis size fruit machine.