Jump to content
Mental Support Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheDane

Ranting on about women

Recommended Posts

In these days where it seems the forum has undergone af code of omerta I will try to stir up things by asking this question.

Again I respect the fact that women should be allowed to have preferences in terms of penis sizes (as long as not all of them require plus sizes)

But one thing I dont understand is the importance of other people knowing about their partners size if it's a big one. And vice versa if it's a small one.

How does the talk and/or gossip among a certain  girl's friends go, if they know (and they always do) that her boy friend is well equipped.

Something in the lines of: "oh she is really cool she is able to have a huge penis inside her", "she is really cool she needs a big penis to satisfy her sexually"

Or the other way  " she is such a loser, her boy friend has a small dick, she doesnt even need to have a big penis to satisfy her sexually or maybe she is not able to orgasm. How embarrasing"


Why is it frauned upon even from a female perspective? again with reference to Lawrence Baracloug in "my penis and I", where his girlfriend initially doesnt want to be part of the documentary because, as she claim "people can be cruel". Or on a more humourous note the King of Queens episode where Doug takes a photo of his thing and Carrie thinks he is "misrepresented"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And dont know what gender or kind of person you are, but it seems unfair and too easy to just claim that this argument has no truth to it.

I have very limited experience with girl talk, but through afforementioned tv documentaries and shows I would like to believe that there is no smoke without fire.

Take this one. In the sequel to my penis and I, my penis and everybody else. Lawrence interviews this randon girl who says and this is a qoute: "Oh I know girls who spend all day talking about guys penises"

around 57:00

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think subject like most it comes down to the women in question. This question has been asked of many women and some say yes they talk about penis size and some say they don't.

As far as what women think regarding their friends mates penis size, I think this will vary with the age of the women in question. Younger women are more likely to be curious especially if they have never experienced a big one, older women not so much. I know over at LPSG some guys have told stories where he will start dating a girl, she tells her friends he is well endowed and within two months he has slept with most of her friends. Of course this is also dependent on the guy and the girls in question.

As far as a small one goes I'm not sure. Would most women be comfortable telling their friends her boyfriend has a small penis? whether it be because they wouldn't want to embarrass their boyfriend or they just don't want their friends to know out of their own embarrassment.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you are kind of missing the point here. The question is not whether they talk about guys' penises both because it is the most obvious fact in the world and the two women i refer to from Lawrence Baraclough's documentaries confirms it.

I claim that it is important for girls that have partners with big penises that others know, vice versa if their partners have small penises. Unless of course they have dumped them because of it. The they can triumphantly say "he wasn't big enough for me" Just like they girl does in the Youtube clip. And again this leads back to the question why being able to have a big penis in you carries such recognition/admiration in female circles.......I bet there is some penis envy theory in there

I am getting a little tired of this "all girls are not like that" attitude in here. No they aren't, but some or even most of them are....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But isn't saying "some or most of them are" the same as saying "not all of them are". It's the same thing just different words.

 

MOST guys would prefer to date a woman that has decent sized breasts so does that mean the few women that are small or flat chested should give up?

Sure it sucks that most women would prefer not to be with a guy who has a small dick but what can you do about it. I doubt anyone's mind is going to change anytime soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. you are absolutely right

2. I am sure the breast size/ penis size  preference numbers doesnt add up

3. again my question is why it is embarrasing for girls to be with guys with small penises, and vice-versa with guys with big penises.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jazz said:

TheDane, I can honestly say that I have never had this sort of conversation with my girlfriends, nor would I. 

I cannot be the only one!

Please look at the videos....apparently you are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheDane said:

Please look at the videos....apparently you are

The videos don't show "every other woman except for jazz", so there's no logic in your statement.

Moreover, as I mentioned in other posts of this forum, I never had such a conversation in my life with anyone and never heard any of my friends to talk about this topic, in any context (-their partner nor men in general). 

But I know I'm writing this in vain because you're not interested in those women who don't talk about sizes and don't care about them. I'm going to post this anyway; perhaps someone else will once read it and be interested in the information that there are women like that and they are not as exceptional as "the SPS guys" consider them to be.

BTW; if you're searching for such videos, what else do you expect to find? Do you really think girls and women who are not interested in this and who never talk about 'sizes' will publicize their views and / or participate in such interviews?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just like in the "Does Size Matter" videos (of which there are many on Youtube) there are some that will say they never discuss size or that size doesn't matter. It just seems like they are outnumbered. We know women talk about penis size in general because I'm sure most of us have experienced women/girls do it in front of us. Whether they talk about their husbands/boyfriends is another matter and if they do are they telling the truth. There's no way of knowing how many women talk about it when they have their little girls night out meetings but I think most guys assume they do. Girls are definitely worse at this stuff than guys are.

I still think it comes down to the individual. Like in one of the videos the girl says my friends sometimes talk about it but I don't and it's probably more prevalent among younger women too. You know when they are just becoming sexual and it's new to them so it's something to talk about. I'm not sure women care that much about whether their friends are with a man who is big, medium or small. If they are experienced enough they've probably all had one of each.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never had such a conversation either; nor would I. I believe that when someone shares their vulnerability, this is something I would always want to respect and honor. 

I have shared my thoughts here many times over the years. My personal feelings about sex have little to do with the actual physical aspect and much more to do with the emotional connection. The act is a gift of sharing self with another. Physical intimacy would be about the gift of recognizing a person in this sense and the unfolding of that.

My personal feelings, for whatever they are worth..

I have heard women make general type of rude jokes that I have found offensive. One time I told a co worker that they probably didn't realize how painful this could be for some men. Otherwise I would not associate with people who talked about others in this way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheDane said:

And dont know what gender or kind of person you are, but it seems unfair and too easy to just claim that this argument has no truth to it.

I have very limited experience with girl talk, but through afforementioned tv documentaries and shows I would like to believe that there is no smoke without fire.

Take this one. In the sequel to my penis and I, my penis and everybody else. Lawrence interviews this randon girl who says and this is a qoute: "Oh I know girls who spend all day talking about guys penises"

around 57:00

 

When I first saw that documentary a few years back what puzzled me was that it seemed like the point of it was to make men feel more secure about their size and yet the few scenes that featured actual women they talked about small penises in a negative way. I felt this kind of defeated the purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, IrmaJean said:

One time I told a co worker that they probably didn't realize how painful this could be for some men. Otherwise I would not associate with people who talked about others in this way. 

I honestly don't think most women have much empathy for guys with small penises so making jokes about them wouldn't even cause them to bat an eye. When I watch these videos where they go around asking girls if size matters even the "nice girls" who say size doesn't matter only mean it from a "as long as you are at least average" standpoint. The interaction usually goes like this

"Does size matter?"

"No"

"So if you met a guy and he had three inches you wouldn't mind?"

"Well maybe not that small"

Of all the girls I've seen answer that question only a very few said they would stick with the guy no matter what. How that translates to women in general I have no idea. They spend most of their time doing surveys to find out what the average size is I don't think they've ever done a study to find out how many women would date/marry a guy with a small penis. Obviously there are millions of guys who are less than average who are dating or married so we know there are some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LaLa said:

BTW; if you're searching for such videos, what else do you expect to find? Do you really think girls and women who are not interested in this and who never talk about 'sizes' will publicize their views and / or participate in such interviews? 

And exactly what would the reason for "girls and women who are not interested in this",  not to participate/publicize their views???

is it embarrasing for them to admit that they are ok with small/avarage guys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IrmaJean said:

I have never had such a conversation either; nor would I. I believe that when someone shares their vulnerability, this is something I would always want to respect and honor. 

I have shared my thoughts here many times over the years. My personal feelings about sex have little to do with the actual physical aspect and much more to do with the emotional connection. The act is a gift of sharing self with another. Physical intimacy would be about the gift of recognizing a person in this sense and the unfolding of that.

My personal feelings, for whatever they are worth..

I have heard women make general type of rude jokes that I have found offensive. One time I told a co worker that they probably didn't realize how painful this could be for some men. Otherwise I would not associate with people who talked about others in this way. 

Thanks for not denying the obvious facts. And giving such a hope inspiring description of what sex can be.

To LaLa: Whenever someone ( typically me) writes something critical about women it seems like you feel a need to "stand up for your gender"
and make an ad feminem displacement directed towards yourself, saying "I am not like that".

Don't get me wrong I/we really appreciate you girls being in here listening to us. But I think you should allow yourself to be a little more honest about how the majotiry of girls/women are today.

And there are plenty of bad things to say about men also. Even though this doesnt seem like the appropriat place to write about that, I'd welcome it.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, lifelongvirgin said:

I honestly don't think most women have much empathy for guys with small penises so making jokes about them wouldn't even cause them to bat an eye. When I watch these videos where they go around asking girls if size matters even the "nice girls" who say size doesn't matter only mean it from a "as long as you are at least average" standpoint. The interaction usually goes like this

"Does size matter?"

"No"

"So if you met a guy and he had three inches you wouldn't mind?"

"Well maybe not that small"

Of all the girls I've seen answer that question only a very few said they would stick with the guy no matter what. How that translates to women in general I have no idea. They spend most of their time doing surveys to find out what the average size is I don't think they've ever done a study to find out how many women would date/marry a guy with a small penis. Obviously there are millions of guys who are less than average who are dating or married so we know there are some.

There is that black girl in one of the videos who claims:
" they say that short penises should be allowed to have sex. I dont think so. I need at least 7 inches...."

I would like to say a few things about her, but I'll refrain sinking to her level.

If size is so important to women I can't blame them for prefering bigger ones......Then I just dont want to hear about things like intimacy, emotions, personality. Since according to the girls in the videos, this comes second or third.




 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TheDane said:


To LaLa: Whenever someone ( typically me) writes something critical about women it seems like you feel a need to "stand up for your gender"
and make an ad feminem displacement directed towards yourself, saying "I am not like that".

Don't get me wrong I/we really appreciate you girls being in here listening to us. But I think you should allow yourself to be a little more honest about how the majotiry of girls/women are today.

And there are plenty of bad things to say about men also. Even though this doesnt seem like the appropriat place to write about that, I'd welcome it.
 

TheDane, I think you are being a bit unfair to LaLa here. Your opening post implies that you would like women's views on this topic. You can read those views already expressed here based on personal experiences, they should be acknowledged as valid.

Hopefully we shouldn't be in an echo chamber here on the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course you think that.....

7 hours ago, TheDane said:

BTW; if you're searching for such videos, what else do you expect to find? Do you really think girls and women who are not interested in this and who never talk about 'sizes' will publicize their views and / or participate in such interviews? 

I would still like an answer to this.
Why is it that girls who are not interested in size dont want it publized and/or participate in such interviews?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheDane said:

And exactly what would the reason for "girls and women who are not interested in this",  not to participate/publicize their views???

is it embarrasing for them to admit that they are ok with small/avarage guys?

No, not embarrassing the adit that. What I mostly meant, is that they wouldn't initiate the topic. But if asked by someone else, ... I don't know about others; there may be different reasons. But for instance, I wouldn't talk about such a topic publicly, no matter what my opinion would be, because I just find it "not a topic" / "there's no reason to even ask the question". This would be, of course, in case if I didn't know this forum, thus didn't know that some people do care about this. Knowing this (and mainly that there's so much suffering involved, what most women don't know), I probable would force myself to answer, even publicly, if someone did a survey, just to show that "yes, we do exist". But otherwise, I would just be like: "What a stupid question, leave me alone, I don't have any reason to talk about such issues!"

BTW; I think it's all probably caused mainly by porn. I've never watched that stuff and never would (it's utterly disgusting), so I cannot imagine how a person influenced by such stuff would think. There are even billions of people influences by commercials - how idiotic is that!? - and I cannot imagine how if feels to be "brainwashed" like that. And the influence of porn must be even much stronger, worse... :( 

Edited by LaLa
added text

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheDane said:

And exactly what would the reason for "girls and women who are not interested in this",  not to participate/publicize their views???

is it embarrasing for them to admit that they are ok with small/avarage guys?

I would say because they have more decorum, self respect and respectfulness. It also is simply not relevant and none of anyone else's business.

Remember also youtube videos like that are over the top, made to get as many viewers as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually if you watch a lot of these videos there are times when they ask the girls (and you'll notice that the majority of the females in these videos are college age or younger) and they do in fact just walk away instead of answering. Not sure if it's because they have no opinion or because they don't want to be seen on Youtube talking about it.

49 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Knowing this (and mainly that there's so much suffering involved, what most women don't know)

This is the main problem and touches on what I said about most women not having much, if any, empathy for guys with small ones. Because most guys who are small never talk openly about how they feel women really don't know how much this effects some of us. The only place it gets talked about openly is places like this and obviously very few women come here. As much as I appreciate the support and views of the few ladies that do post here it's obvious you ladies will have these views otherwise you wouldn't be here. It's doubtful a woman who had negative feelings toward small penises would ever be here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lifelongvirgin said:

The only place it gets talked about openly is places like this and obviously very few women come here. As much as I appreciate the support and views of the few ladies that do post here it's obvious you ladies will have these views otherwise you wouldn't be here. 

Hello lifelong. About this - I joined this forum because it is for mental health support. It just happens that I am responding to this topic because it is here, so not sure how it could follow that it's obvious I'd have these views.

I'm not trying to dismiss your experiences here btw, just giving my perspective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jazz said:

I joined this forum because it is for mental health support. It just happens that I am responding to this topic because it is here

Same with me. But I think lifelong's reasoning there was that if we had a different opinion, we wouldn't post "here" = in the SPS section, where such opinion would be harmful (so even if among the members, there were some women who'd care about size, they wouldn't mention it because they would see the men's suffering and wouldn't want to contribute to it).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LaLa said:

No, not embarrassing the adit that. What I mostly meant, is that they wouldn't initiate the topic. But if asked by someone else, ... I don't know about others; there may be different reasons. But for instance, I wouldn't talk about such a topic publicly, no matter what my opinion would be, because I just find it "not a topic" / "there's no reason to even ask the question". This would be, of course, in case if I didn't know this forum, thus didn't know that some people do care about this. Knowing this (and mainly that there's so much suffering involved, what most women don't know), I probable would force myself to answer, even publicly, if someone did a survey, just to show that "yes, we do exist". But otherwise, I would just be like: "What a stupid question, leave me alone, I don't have any reason to talk about such issues!"

BTW; I think it's all probably caused mainly by porn. I've never watched that stuff and never would (it's utterly disgusting), so I cannot imagine how a person influenced by such stuff would think. There are even billions of people influences by commercials - how idiotic is that!? - and I cannot imagine how if feels to be "brainwashed" like that. And the influence of porn must be even much stronger, worse... :( 

I dont understand why you have to direct it towards yourself, asking what you would do.

Yes. I get it you are not like that !!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×