Mental Support Community

Think I've gotten to the point I'm done

therebetruth

Always planned to just up and vanish one day and I feel like today may be that day

Can't deal with my thoughts anymore, not just about my penis but about life in general, I wasn't cut out for it

Wish you all the best of luck with your lives, I'll find myself a nice spot in the woods to spend the rest of my days as few as they may be

@therebetruth - maybe take some time off if you can.  I say that because it is something that helps me.  Try to shift your mindset to something more positive.  We only have one chance at life and it is worth exploring even in hard times.  

Don't be hard on yourself.  I have found that a lot of "big shots" are guys that have a huge support system behind the scenes that they keep hidden.  Others were just gifted by nature and are no different from the rest of us apart from that.  

Please give yourself another chance and feel free to post here if it helps.  

It's hard to know what to say when I read posts like this because I feel the same way. I would be a hypocrite to say you shouldn't feel this way and you should give yourself a chance when I'm not willing or able to do it myself.

We need another world to live in. A world where there are no women who care about penis size and every guy has the exact same size.