Mental Support Community
Sign in to follow this  
therebetruth

Theoretical suicide question

If someone wanted to commit suicide, what would be the best drug to die the most painless way possible?

Tried googling but just end up with a bunch of random shit that couldn't be easily obtained

I guess I'll rephrase, what would be the easiest obtainable drug that would allow someone to die the most painless way possible

I'm sorry that you're feeling so badly to consider this, if even theoretically..

It's okay to talk about feelings and it's okay to talk about potential suicidal feelings. However, it isn't appropriate to discuss specific plans or seek out information from other members to carry out such plans. I understand this may be a theoretical question, but I still have concerns.

With that said, we are here to support you. Do you have any support at home, therebetruth? Would it help to express yourself more here?

Overdosing on over the counter drugs will leave a person w liver damage but very much alive.  

@therebetruth please find someone to talk to.  I don't know where in the world you are but most places have mental health services available thru government or private agencies or charities or whatever.