Mental Support Community

Thy Enemy.....Small Penis

Desolate Ronin

My wife only orgasms if I put the first three inches in and angle it upwards, so i don't think it would matter if it's 4" or 8", at least with her, however, thickness does have a very profound effect on her on whether or not she can orgasm at all through PIV sex. I think a shorter thicker penis would be perfect for her.  Also, the reality is that women generally prefer what they have been used to. Fruther, in my experience, women that tend to have one night stands (which to me is either very sexual women, OR women who have low self esteem and need to be validated) prefer bigger ones and they will absolutely make fun of a small one and even walk out of the room shortly after they see a small one. These types tend to tell their friends about it. The other types of women are completely okay with a small one as long as the guy has confidence and treats them well. These types very rarely to never ridicule a man for having a small one. 

Don't give up on women, they're not bad people in general, just try and stay away from the casual sex types and hook up with the latter of the two groups above.

A lot of it comes from these misguided women who ride the coat-tails of Neo - Feminist. Don't get me wrong: I respect feminism but when it comes to neo - feminism, I roll my eyes and hold my breath. It's like Planet of the Apes but with women instead of apes. They misguide these fat, ugly, and angry women but telling them that men are inferior especially ones with lil pricks. Next thing, these neo - feminists are changing the standard of penis sizes; first it was 5 inches and next year its gonna be 6.5 inches. So instead of fighting equal opportunities, they're simply fighting for superiority which is dangerous game to play. 

I'm sure there are women out there don't give two nickels about the size of man's Johnson and those women are plagued with self-esteem issues and cold views of the world. And as for the women who have limitations on sizes but will work for it...….Do I wanna feel like a burden or a chore?? Hell no. I'm not saying that its inhumane to have preference. Everyone should have preferences and standards, but don't have them overshadow a great prospect because of size. It's like "Sorry Billy. Even though you treat me like a princess, a greek goddess, and a person, I'm leaving you for Dexter St. John because he's got a ten inch penis." Does he have a job? Does he pay attention to you? Does he tell you how pretty you are or treat you with upmost respect?? "No. He's on welfare. He lives with his mom. He threatens me when I look at other guys, and he doesn't take interest in what I have to say." The biggiest problem are the "Size Queens." These are women who pretend to neo feminist but uses that card so they can get away with emasculating other men for their short comings. These woman make the other two groups of women feel embarrassed and ashamed for being comfortable with man being under 6 inches (even though 5 inches is the average). Its a group a girls who meet up for lunch all driving their lambos and their one friend that's last to show, pulls up in a Ford Pinto. Now even thought that girl digs that Pinto and she's comfortable with it, you know those fucking women are going to make her feel bad for driving that Ford Pinto. Case in point, girls don't want other girls to find out that they're dating a guy with a small penis because it makes them feel just as bad as the guy who has the small prick. 

8 hours ago, Desolate Ronin said:

A lot of it comes from these misguided women who ride the coat-tails of Neo - Feminist. Don't get me wrong: I respect feminism but when it comes to neo - feminism, I roll my eyes and hold my breath. It's like Planet of the Apes but with women instead of apes. They misguide these fat, ugly, and angry women but telling them that men are inferior especially ones with lil pricks. Next thing, these neo - feminists are changing the standard of penis sizes; first it was 5 inches and next year its gonna be 6.5 inches. So instead of fighting equal opportunities, they're simply fighting for superiority which is dangerous game to play. 

I'm sure there are women out there don't give two nickels about the size of man's Johnson and those women are plagued with self-esteem issues and cold views of the world. And as for the women who have limitations on sizes but will work for it...….Do I wanna feel like a burden or a chore?? Hell no. I'm not saying that its inhumane to have preference. Everyone should have preferences and standards, but don't have them overshadow a great prospect because of size. It's like "Sorry Billy. Even though you treat me like a princess, a greek goddess, and a person, I'm leaving you for Dexter St. John because he's got a ten inch penis." Does he have a job? Does he pay attention to you? Does he tell you how pretty you are or treat you with upmost respect?? "No. He's on welfare. He lives with his mom. He threatens me when I look at other guys, and he doesn't take interest in what I have to say." The biggiest problem are the "Size Queens." These are women who pretend to neo feminist but uses that card so they can get away with emasculating other men for their short comings. These woman make the other two groups of women feel embarrassed and ashamed for being comfortable with man being under 6 inches (even though 5 inches is the average). Its a group a girls who meet up for lunch all driving their lambos and their one friend that's last to show, pulls up in a Ford Pinto. Now even thought that girl digs that Pinto and she's comfortable with it, you know those fucking women are going to make her feel bad for driving that Ford Pinto. Case in point, girls don't want other girls to find out that they're dating a guy with a small penis because it makes them feel just as bad as the guy who has the small prick. 

1: why is it that it's embarissing for them to admit they are happy with the smaller / ford pinto (side note....do you know what pinto means in spanish or is it brazilian?).

2:  In Denmark now..... there is this semi-famous reality star who has been dumped by her fuckboy boyfriend.
The story in the media is "how she is hurting" and how she had hoped for a future with him...... I have zero sympathy for her. Typical girls today only thinking about  fame, fortune and big penises. I believe it was Cindy Lauper who sang "girls just wanna have fun"..... not think, not big picture stuff, not girls just want someone who adores them, worship they ground  they walk on...... no no "fun" i.e fame, fortune and big penises.

• 1 month later...

I've built four  or more different social circles over the years, each taking a huge effort to create. Each time eventually the new friends ask questions and realize there's something wrong.

When a  woman you date within or near that social circle, outs you as small then the jokes start. You ignore it and that does not work. You kick the shit out of them and that does not work. So you drop that circle, make a new circle and repeat. ( Their not true friends/ Those women were not worth it etc just platitudes. The result will always be the same)

We can change the way we think about ourselves, even convince ourselves we are not that bad etc. But we cannot fool others. Every woman we sleep with knows we are small and is a smoking gun for life. All social circles. once they have the knowledge you are small will comment negatively on it. We can only live with humiliation in private, or live being humiliated by others. 

Our choices are, live in isolation , accept humiliation, or suicide. That's it.

On 2/6/2019 at 9:39 AM, nearlydead said:

I've built four  or more different social circles over the years, each taking a huge effort to create. Each time eventually the new friends ask questions and realize there's something wrong. 

When a  woman you date within or near that social circle, outs you as small then the jokes start. You ignore it and that does not work. You kick the shit out of them and that does not work. So you drop that circle, make a new circle and repeat. ( Their not true friends/ Those women were not worth it etc just platitudes. The result will always be the same)

We can change the way we think about ourselves, even convince ourselves we are not that bad etc. But we cannot fool others. Every woman we sleep with knows we are small and is a smoking gun for life. All social circles. once they have the knowledge you are small will comment negatively on it. We can only live with humiliation in private, or live being humiliated by others.  

Our choices are, live in isolation , accept humiliation, or suicide. That's it.

there is a fourth option. it does entail humiliation however.

Going full circle lawrence baraclough and openly admitting to having a small penis.
(sorry I relate story to myself, but) I am close to reaching that point. The thing is that whenever I meet new people I build up a repetorie of things to strike back at them with, should they make a comment about my size. I know it's a horrible trait, but necessity is the mother of invention. Regardless I will always lose but still get a few shots in.....

I dont know if it has to do with the fact that I am at the brink of having an avarage sized penis. I was recently banned from reddit for having a 6 inch penis. I have seen "the curve" and to suggest I should be around average is just ridiculus. At least the two women who just recently dumped me because of my size didnt seem to care.

I have recently come to learn that Denmark is at the top up average penis sizes in a European context.........Great.

Again sorry to end up talking about myself..... If you need someone to talk to pm me.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/15/2018 at 12:32 AM, Desolate Ronin said:

How can I get over this self-torture. How can I jump free of this obstacle. 

I would ditch your peer group entirely.  Sounds like a bunch of nasty people.

Be a loner for a time.  Begin to socialize with new people by joining new groups and dating on-line.

4" is actually small, so you do need more courage perhaps in finding the right woman than bigger guys.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2018 at 1:32 PM, 2thin2win said:

"I grabbed a tape measured and got myself hard. I came out to be 4 inches long and 2 inches thick"

ummm....I would trade my 6.5"x1.5" for your 4"x2" any day of the week. My wife would be ecstatic.  Women prefer that thickness over an inch or two in length.

I've corresponded with experienced women who wouldn't agree entirely with that.  Both said that short thick guys could give them clitoral orgasms by hitting the g-spot (inside, behind the clitoris) which is not that deep into the vagina, but they needed a long penis to trigger really "rocking" vaginal orgasms.  Apparenlty, the penis needs to touch the cervix or dip under it to the end of the vaginal canal, the cul de sac in order to trigger such orgasms. Many women never have such orgasms because their cervix is too tender or men don't know how to make it happen.

I can't really confirm this as I am barely over 4" and have never felt the vaginal contractions alleged to be associated with a vaginal orgasm.  Am I too short to trigger one or too short to feel one?  Vaginal orgasm could be a myth as far as my experience goes.  I know some women get hot and juicy when I try to rub the g-spot with my penis head, but they never tell me so I don't know if they orgasm at all.  They do seem to enjoy whatever is happening though their wet expanded vagina loses most friction and doesn't please me much.

7 hours ago, Victimorthecrime said:

How does one initiate such a correspondence?  

I did it through the small penis support site measurection.com and some other internet groups that have disappeared. However, there aren't any women there any longer.  Trying to help guys with small dicks or guys who think they have small dicks is pretty discouraging for women because we are resistant to change. 

Most women can stand the effort to help only a short time before throwing-up their hands.  Also, a lot of small dick and sps sufferers would call the women liars when they said they could get off on a small penis as well as large.  I immediately learned not to accuse them of lying so I could get close and learn a lot about their experiences.

Ultimately, I came to the conclusion that most of us small dick guys are naturally NOT AS MASCULINE and aggressive as we would need to be to cope with the handicap of a small dick.  Duh!  big dick guys are likely to be the ones more masculine and more aggressive by nature.  The women would always bring-up some small dick guy they ran into that was very aggressive and how much fun they had with him.  Ultimately, they were saying "why can't you be like him?"  

Most of the time a small dick correlates to lower masculinity.  I know it does with me.  I couldn't assert myself worth a dang in school, work, or in the peer group unless I was drinking.  Why would I think I could do it in sex either?

23 minutes ago, lloydbaker said:

Most of the time a small dick correlates to lower masculinity.  I know it does with me.  I couldn't assert myself worth a dang in school, work, or in the peer group unless I was drinking.  Why would I think I could do it in sex either?

I think you have something here.

It would explain why many guys with above average cocks who shouldn't have small penis syndrome do.  They are more comfortable blaming their dick than blaming their lack of masculinity.  So they see a small dick when there really isn't one.

@lloydbaker & @Ruth Ann Ritchie essentially I agree w what you wrote.  I have made similar points on here in the past.  Not everyone agrees and that is fine.  No one answer is going to explain absolutely everything.  There was a guy on here who said he was 1" and had to sit down to pee and that is unfortunate & an obvious problem in and of itself.  There was another guy that said he was masculine tall athletic successful & take charge in every way but was tortured by having 4".  So it's important to be open to other points of view. 

5 minutes ago, Victimorthecrime said:

There was another guy that said he was masculine tall athletic successful & take charge in every way but was tortured by having 4".  

I'd like to hear his whole story.  You have to experience a certain amount of torture with only 4" no matter what, but did he aggressively try to be sexual in spite of his handicap or slide into withdrawal?

4 hours ago, lloydbaker said:

I came to the conclusion that most of us small dick guys are naturally NOT AS MASCULINE and aggressive as we would need to be to cope with the handicap of a small dick.  Duh!  big dick guys are likely to be the ones more masculine and more aggressive by nature. 

Correlation is not causation. Which takes logical precedence? Are you weak and unassertive because you have a small dick, or do you have a small dick because you are weak and unassertive? Or are they both delimited by a third factor that makes them merely correlates?

Putting aside the exceptions and discontinuities that falsify this generalization and assuming it’s true, does it not entirely confirm the SPS dogma? That manhood is completely wrapped up in your dick, so to speak? So men who insult other men for having “air in his cup” syndrome by implying they’re less of a man and women who don’t find men with small penises sexually arousing are basically correct in their thinking? At this point what causes what doesn’t matter because the end result is the same in any case.

Yeah

42 minutes ago, Klingsor said:

Correlation is not causation. Which takes logical precedence? Are you weak and unassertive because you have a small dick, or do you have a small dick because you are weak and unassertive? Or are they both delimited by a third factor that makes them merely correlates?

Putting aside the exceptions and discontinuities that falsify this generalization and assuming it’s true, does it not entirely confirm the SPS dogma? That manhood is completely wrapped up in your dick, so to speak? So men who insult other men for having “air in his cup” syndrome by implying they’re less of a man and women who don’t find men with small penises sexually arousing are basically correct in their thinking? At this point what causes what doesn’t matter because the end result is the same in any case.

Yeah, but I was assuming there is a deeper genetic factor that controls the array masculine characteristics:  body build, hair, beard, penis, balls, assertiveness, etc. etc. through hormones, esp. testosterone.  In that framework all masculine characteristics would tend to be correlated with one another, but the causal factor would be the genes mediated through hormones.

Of course, now and then, a small penis might be out of place on a masculine guy due to environmental factors that interfered with penis growth (maybe in the womb) or an odd set of genes.

To answer you question, I'd think weak and unassertive men also tend to have small penises, but not always.

On 12/21/2018 at 1:11 PM, 2thin2win said:

My wife only orgasms if I put the first three inches in and angle it upwards, so i don't think it would matter if it's 4" or 8", at least with her, however, thickness does have a very profound effect on her on whether or not she can orgasm at all through PIV sex. I think a shorter thicker penis would be perfect for her.  

I think you are describing the penis head rubbing the g-spot and causing clitoral orgasms.  I could do it for my wife with my fingers, so a thin cock should be able to do it too though a thick one might feel better!