Mental Support Community

I wish you well

gone

I hope this holiday finds everyone well and content, at least for a little while. If you can please be with family or friends whom you love and care about. I've grown to like and care about many of you long time posters here, and while I know we have our troubles and on going problems know that I and others here do think about you and wish you well.

Happy Holidays, and for those who celebrate Merry Christmas.

John

It's good to hear from all of you! Small and I have PMed each other a little this past year. I've been through a tough time, but I'm starting to recover. I guess time heals all wounds.

It's Christmas eve, I hope all of you are in good health and you're snug, warm and with folks you care about.

Small, I haven't cooked for a long time. I'm just starting to feel clear headed. I don't live in the old house anymore, I insisted we sell it to move and have the money for treatments.

I think that was a big mistake on my part. She would have been far more comfortable at home. It wasn't so clinical, so sterile.

I live in a little rental where I have no ties. I really don't know what I'm going to do yet. 

Take care.