Mental Support Community

Strelitzia

Hi, I'm new here. I'm 23 and i've been struggling with depression and anxiety for a few years. I'm making progress on my recovery but I still have some difficult days. I spend my free time watching movies and tv or reading and baking. I joined this site hoping to find a little extra help and support as I try to get better. 

Hello, Strelitzia, welcome, nice to meet you! :) 

It's great that you've been doing progress on your recovery. I hope you'll find here the support you need. Feel free to 'tell' us more about yourself as well as to join other 'discussions'. You can also make a private blog here that only members or only the  members you choose would be able to read (= it would be hidden from others).

Take care!

Edited by LaLa

Welcome, Strelitzia. I like your bird of paradise avatar.🙂 

It's great that you're working on self care. I feel this is so important to our mental health and well being. Life can be challenging. I look forward to learning more about you. I also hope you find the support you need here in our community.

Healing wishes.