Mental Support Community

a story about Insomnia

TheDane

I am currently experiencing a spell of insomnia. Wanting to jolt the forum into action and being a little drunk I though I share my story about how my problems with insomnia began. Not surprisingly it is connected to having a small penis.

It was 2001 I was in high school. The thing was I was in kind of a boarding school/high school. A boarding school in Denmark doesnt have the preppy connotations as it does in the UK and the US.
I had just survived public/state school having been bullied there quite a bit for obvious reasons. But in high school I has a fantastic time because I was able to shower in my room at the boarding school after gym class without anyone asking questions. I cant tell you what a relief this was. This meant that my size(or lack of) wasnt common knowledge.

So in 2001 I met my first girlfriend. She was very beautiful and I lost my viginity to her. Unfortunately insomnia  started because, you might have guessed this already, I was scared if I was able to satisfy her. actually I only made her orgasm two times in the year she stayed with me.

Insomnia have stayed with me afterwards. Luckily my friend who lives in Vietnam have just visited and there you can buy xanax over the counter.....

• 1 month later...