Mental Support Community

In a bad state (Scared out of my mind)

TheDane

I am currently about to do the dreaded "reveal" with a girl I have been dating. It is customary for me prior to the reveals (there has been a few, but not so many) to make google searches like "how small is small", "does size matter", "girls opinion on penis size" etc. etc. I'm sure you have been there.

Well, ever so often you find stories about guys with small penises thinking they are John Holmes/Peter North´'esque kind of guys in terms of size. A thing that really bothers women by the way. For once I dont blame them.

Now I wonder whether this is a coping mechanism because I have yet to meet or hear about any of these guys from the plethora of foras I have visited in order for me to share my frustrations with other.
(one can gather from this sentence that punctuation is not my strong suit)

My misogynist approach to it would be, that it would be easier for women to justify dumping a guy because he was a jerk rather than because of him having a small penis. Pointing at others instead of pointing toward oneself. A female ability par excellence.

Having said that my
misogynist tendencies are not so bad at the moment.

I'm not sure exactly what you are saying. Do you intend to be one of those guys that exaggerates their size?

or are you saying you just want to be a dick with her so if and when she dumps you, you can say it was because you were an asshole and not because of your size?

Not sure why you would do that when you are not sure at this point if she will care that much.

I do know most women would prefer a heads up if you are going to offer them an unusually small penis. So maybe you can find a way to let her know before the reveal.

Surely I'm am not going to be a guy that exaggerates my sizes. That is even more pathetic than having a small penis in the first place....

I think you are misunderstanding me deliberately about what I mean. It is a fact, also from previous thread, that you and I dont share the same opinion about women. And that is ok.

I really dont know how and if I should tell women in the future..... my penis is small, but I dont think it is unusually small.

PS. She dumped me after our second date. Not because of penis size though..... unless there is like a small penis registry here where she looked me up.

Personally I think with any man who is small I'd certainly recommend giving her a heads up when things get saucy in the bedroom just tell her you are small or aren't the biggest guy down there or whatever before the clothes start coming off. While it sucks and isn't exactly going to fuel the passion its better that than she finds out herself when the pants come down. Hopefully if she's a reasonably nice girl she won't care eitherway but best to be safe.

She doesn't need a heads up, he's an average size. The only benefit to telling her that he had some size issues is for his own peace of mind. It's not like she's about to endure something terrible and has to be given time to prepare, (because the poor woman deserves that much at least, right? 🙄). I've never heard even one girl tell me "oh, by the way, my pussy stinks and tastes like battery acid" and yet I've had to endure that nightmare more than once, and I didn't come out and tell everyone either. 

12 minutes ago, Victimorthecrime said:

How am I supposed to know he is average size?  The man says he is small I take him at his word.  Jesus fucking Christ.  I should have my head examined for even bothering.  

Easy now Victimorthecrime. It is always nice to get a 2nd or even 3rd opinion or at least converse with other SPS guys. The reason why I didnt give any specifics was that I didnt wanted "to brag" about 6 inches.  I was recently banned from reddit because of it too.(not bragging obviously)

and as we all know average=small. Also where I live people have the biggest penises in all of Europe. Which is just fantastic news for me....

countries-ranked-by-penis-size-19264-1285945615-2.jpg

7kX1CPz.png

4 hours ago, TheDane said:

countries-ranked-by-penis-size-19264-1285945615-2.jpg

7kX1CPz.png

That is the most ridiculous BS I've ever seen. We're supposed to believe that average size in Denmark is almost 8 inches? Of course it is LOL. The fact that the average Danish penis is 7.6" on the first graph and only 6.26" on the second tells you all you need to know.

Hi. My first ever post. If you are of average size (as someone else says) then if I were you I would tell her why you're worried but really exaggerate and tell her you're way smaller than you are. Not with specific measurements, just in the way you describe yourself. She will still want to sleep with you, but when she sees you're actually average size she'll probably be very surprised and tell you she can't believe you were worried in the first place.

Scientific studies report average to be 5.1 to 5.5 erect, PERIOD.  Go to Measurection.com  No self-selection at Cancun orgies or self-measuring.  Random sample and measurements by urologists.

It is true that the more sexually active tend to be bigger than average due to "confidence."  So, in the real world you tend to compete with 6 and above, maybe.

21 hours ago, lloydbaker said:

Scientific studies report average to be 5.1 to 5.5 erect, PERIOD.  Go to Measurection.com  No self-selection at Cancun orgies or self-measuring.  Random sample and measurements by urologists.

It is true that the more sexually active tend to be bigger than average due to "confidence."  So, in the real world you tend to compete with 6 and above, maybe.

Doesnt matter. We are being naturally selected out of the loop.

N

2 hours ago, TheDane said:

Doesnt matter. We are being naturally selected out of the loop.

Not unless you are making babies which has little or NOTHING to do with sexual adventure today given the need for condoms.

Who women decide to have babies with is often not their sexual favorites.

31 minutes ago, Victimorthecrime said:

then who are the fathers if not "their sexual favorite"?  Just curious 

Often the guy they decide to settle down and settle for based on many non-sexual factors, like status, personality, wealth, looks, etc.  Women don't insist on settling down with their "best fuck", far from it!  Part of the problem!

On 2/25/2019 at 4:22 PM, longtimelurker said:

Hi. My first ever post. If you are of average size (as someone else says) then if I were you I would tell her why you're worried but really exaggerate and tell her you're way smaller than you are. Not with specific measurements, just in the way you describe yourself. She will still want to sleep with you, but when she sees you're actually average size she'll probably be very surprised and tell you she can't believe you were worried in the first place.

I've talked to guys who claim they routinely exaggerate their size, thinking that helps them score.  I don't know if it really does, but they sure thought so.  Those types of guy didn't care what the woman thought of their performance, or, at least, claimed that.

I've never tried it though I've gone to bed with girls who thought I would be big, and said so, because they knew I went to bed with a high status so and so.

No verbal communication, but non-verbal seemed to tell the tale.