Mental Support Community

In a bad state (Scared out of my mind)

TheDane

7 hours ago, TheDane said:

please explain why having sps made you cheat on her?

I felt she wasn't really orgasming with me even though she said she was satisfied.

So I cheated thinking other women might be more responsive.  Long story.  Maybe I'll get into it eventually.

On 3/13/2019 at 7:06 AM, smallguy said:

It might be unfair to say women do not want nice guys.  Maybe jerks are just more likely to proposition them.  No doubt  "having a big dick is like an intravenous confidence injection."  They might want a nice, but strong aggressive guy, there aren't any!

LOL yeah nice guys

That's kinda the point of the video. Guys who claim to be nice guys with one breath and then when the women turns them down they immediately turn into complete assholes. Proving they were never nice guys in the first place. Guys who think that women should want to be with a guy who "worships" them and do everything for them regardless of the kind of person he really is.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the secret is getting just the right half/half balance of jerk and nice guy to be successful with most women but it really isn't easy. Most women like the challenge of a jerk/smarmy male as long as you don't go overboard with it though and this is regardless of his size down there.

The type of jerk I mean also isn't the alpha obnoxious selfish type but more the alpha sure of himself "too bad if you don't like me I don't care" kind but not really obnoxious just miiiildly douchey lol with the other half generally being a normal/nice guy.

a similar thing happened to me while i was in the US. i was drunk and i saw this really good looking girl who was also dead drunk and speaking with many guys. i went up to her and started a conversation. well i told her she looked nice and i embraced her. she was good looking so by this time i had a hard on and it pressed against her leg from the side. now remember im wider than i am in the perpendicular direction so she must have thought i was incapable of filling her up properly or whatever so she just walked out of the place because she was not interested in taking it any further.

The moral of the story if there can be one is that you have to deal with rejection just like you deal with the rest of the shit in life.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2019 at 11:30 AM, the_anonymous_one said:

a similar thing happened to me while i was in the US. i was drunk and i saw this really good looking girl who was also dead drunk and speaking with many guys. i went up to her and started a conversation. well i told her she looked nice and i embraced her. she was good looking so by this time i had a hard on and it pressed against her leg from the side. now remember im wider than i am in the perpendicular direction so she must have thought i was incapable of filling her up properly or whatever so she just walked out of the place because she was not interested in taking it any further.

The moral of the story if there can be one is that you have to deal with rejection just like you deal with the rest of the shit in life.

or perhaps she thought "wtf just happened, did that guy just press his dick against my leg"?....lol   Women don't tend to like that very much

On 4/30/2019 at 3:39 PM, 2thin2win said:

or perhaps she thought "wtf just happened, did that guy just press his dick against my leg"?....lol   Women don't tend to like that very much

Yes, indeed!

Women are unlikely to be selecting a man to fuck based on penis size in that fashion!

ok i give up i have zero experience with women. i only have fantasies. what is the right approach to take with a woman. i have tried everything. now every time i try to get close to a woman i think it's about dick size and maybe it is. i think it really is. but it's not something i can do anything about. on the other hand women want a guy who is large AND who is caring and comforting and can then act really wild in bed. so i think im screwed on both counts.

if someone can guide me how to have a good satisfying relationship then that would be helpful because my relationships always end up with me on barbed wire.

31 minutes ago, the_anonymous_one said:

ok i give up i have zero experience with women. i only have fantasies. what is the right approach to take with a woman. i have tried everything. now every time i try to get close to a woman i think it's about dick size and maybe it is. i think it really is. but it's not something i can do anything about. on the other hand women want a guy who is large AND who is caring and comforting and can then act really wild in bed. so i think im screwed on both counts.

if someone can guide me how to have a good satisfying relationship then that would be helpful because my relationships always end up with me on barbed wire.

Do you ever inform them you are small just before intimacy?