Mental Support Community

Again with the penis envy

TheDane

A couple of months ago I asked why it was embarrassing for girls, or at least cool girls, to be with a small penis guy. I was given some wishy washy explanations about it not being true.

In the video below I hear talk about "bragging rights" and "being proud of myself".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMRfkGravq4

As I suggested back then my theory is that it has to do with Freud's theory penis envy. My theory is that these girls and/or women in general are envious and in turn frustrated about not having a penis.
So the closest they can come to having a penis is getting one inside them. Reversing or translating the male creedo about large genitalia equalling masculinity to a female comparative. The bigger the penis they can handle the closer they get to coming to terms with their penis envy.

Fun fact. Intellect is not concidered a sign of masculinity

This might explain the "size queen" phenomenon, but my experience indicates the attitude is not all that common.

More common is putting all men down.  Big guys are brutes that just want to turn you inside out.  Little guys are pathetic mostly because their mind, etc.

I do think there is an instinct in women (just like in men) to be impressed by a large cock and "respect" men with them, however, though they often deny it.  They may actually orgasm better with a different size depending on their anatomy, experience, etc.

4 hours ago, TheDane said:

A couple of months ago I asked why it was embarrassing for girls, or at least cool girls, to be with a small penis guy.

Many of us small guys are psychologically pathetic and thus of low status which would embarrass a woman.  

They also want their men respected by other men.  Of course, men do not respect other men with ACTUALLY small penises and respect big.