Mental Support Community
Sign in to follow this  
GoldenBoyX

Dare I say it...Politics

I'm not even sure how to broach this one. It just feels like in the last couple years penis size has become political. Obviously the running gag in liberal circles about Trump's hands (and penis).

And I get a vibe on this forum that there's sort of an overarching resentment of feminists. And perhaps even a right wing bent. It's not a bad thing, and I'm certainly not saying this out of any personal political interest. I'm honestly just curious and know how sensitive a topic this is.

I'm obviously not expecting anybody to answer any of this in any particular way and suspect there may be some discomfort around the whole topic, but if anybody is brave enough:

- For the people posting in this forum, if you're comfortable, what are your political views?

- Do you feel like your views about your penis have informed or colored your political views?

- Do you think the attitudes of the left may be driving small penis young men to the right?

- Is there even a relationship between penis and politics?

- Have your politics evolved over the years you've evolved your views on women and your penis?

- What can happen at the political level to improve on the whole penis size issue?

I am, for the most part, over to the left...Bernie over Hillary any day. I don't like most political"discussion" that occurs on Facebook or in comments sections of YouTube or news sites.  I try to avoid labeling people or being a politically correct police officer. My political views have evolved in that i used to be a devout Catholic, which forced my voting to the right, mainly to be in step with their opposition to abortion.  I don't know that my anxiety over size, which is not the monster in my life that it once was, had a real effect on political views. It's tough to say if hypothetically being well hung would have made any difference.