Mental Support Community
the_anonymous_one

Girls/ladies I need your opinions/views on this subject

Hi,

Lately I'm in a lot of anguish concerning this. I've asked this question before but I mis stated my measurements so my earlier question stands null and void.

My bone pressed erect length is around 5.9 inches to be precise it is 5 and 7/8 inches. My girth is around 4.5 inches around mid around 4 inches at the head and around 4.7 inches or more at the base, but base does not count as it does not penetrate.

So please tell me your opinions. For some reason girls tend to find this question very annoying but I ask for your patience.

Thanks in advance.

I don't want to go to Large penis support group or any of those other places as the women over there are really ruthless and merciless and they slaughtered me last time I went there.

well i just wanted to know how a certain class of women think. to be frank there were a few women who were really nice over there. but some of them massacred me.

there  is an 'ask a woman' section there where there was this one guy who asked .. how can i turn my girl friend into a size queen. he also got a lot of flak. it was said to him that it is not possible.

You don't need to ask women  5.9" is considerably above average.  You have nothing to worry about.

When I visited LPSG I perceived that the "Ask a Woman" participants pooh poohed male size concerns.  They were not size queens at all!

Most women believe or like to believe or want people to believe that it is the relationship, not the penis size, even those women who have a lot of adventurous sex.

They resent that men seem picky about female bodies and make a point they aren't or, at least, put the person first.  When they admit preferences they are clear they are just talking preference and can adjust to whatever the "right" man has in the way of genitals.

An interesting point is that women list as attractive or necessary male characteristics such as "confidence", not just in bed, but in life, which are difficult for a man with a small penis (real or imagined) to develop.

Just my attempt at mind reading.  Plus, there are many varieties of females.  They don't all think and feel alike!  My stereotype above does not fit all.