Mental Support Community

1” flaccid and 4 and a half Erect , just dwelling on it.

emed27

Hello everybody! I know I haven’t been here in a while, but lately that fact of having a small penis has been effecting me so tremendously , I really don’t know where to turn to and thought maybe I can open up to u guys about it. Fuck man, it’s been hitting me so hard lately. I mean the fact that it’s 1 inch if not less when I’m completely soft is just unbelievable. And for it to be 4.5???? Damn man, how am i even supposed to live a normal life with this deformity?? Can date , hook up , or do anything other 20 something year olds do and take for granted. I wish god would have had a little more sympathy when creating me. Why would he curse anyone with a penis below 6”???? Just cruel man 🙁☹️😕😟😔I wish I could have at least been just 1 inch longer so I could be at the statisticly average size of 5.5 , which although it’s still pretty small , I think I would have felt a little more secure knowing I was at least in the “Average” according to medical terms 😟

i Damn man. This feeling kinda kills. Any advice or words of comfort ?????

@emed27 hello I remember you from before.  You're studying to be a doctor I think?  

On Facebook a real life girl posted that she wished guys would understand that many females do not like being penetrated. She went onto say that the last thing these girls would worry about is size.  

Believe me there are a million things I wish I could change about myself but life doesn't give a shit.  I and everyone else can either accept that or not. Life still doesn't give a shit. It is what it is.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 1:23 AM, emed27 said:

Hello everybody! I know I haven’t been here in a while, but lately that fact of having a small penis has been effecting me so tremendously , I really don’t know where to turn to and thought maybe I can open up to u guys about it. Fuck man, it’s been hitting me so hard lately. I mean the fact that it’s 1 inch if not less when I’m completely soft is just unbelievable. And for it to be 4.5???? Damn man, how am i even supposed to live a normal life with this deformity?? Can date , hook up , or do anything other 20 something year olds do and take for granted. I wish god would have had a little more sympathy when creating me. Why would he curse anyone with a penis below 6”???? Just cruel man 🙁☹️😕😟😔I wish I could have at least been just 1 inch longer so I could be at the statisticly average size of 5.5 , which although it’s still pretty small , I think I would have felt a little more secure knowing I was at least in the “Average” according to medical terms 😟

i Damn man. This feeling kinda kills. Any advice or words of comfort ?????

I'm also 4-3/8 and flaccid, often my penis retracts completely into my body.  Usually during and after sports and exercise.  Too often in the locker room.  Once it happened prior to sex because I was really impressed with the woman's beauty and, therefore, nervous.  I could feel her shock, but we did manage to have intercourse, that once!

Married twice and quite a lot of affairs.  I think I would have done better if I wouldn't have tried to deny the handicap and focused on working with it.  On the other hand, I might have given-up on sex far sooner if I didn't deny my handicap.  Somehow, I used to believe I was "about 6" erect."  I was very embarassed of my retracting flaccid, though.

Probably, women see a lot of 6" or better, but only because they are the confident and active ones.  Most men are close to 5" or less.  4.5" is not that far off the mark when you compare to the whole population in scientific studies.  In most studies participants are "self selected for measurement" and "self-measuring":  worthless.

2 hours ago, Victimorthecrime said:

That's not bad at all. You're probably 5.5" erect (maybe more) and that's perfectly fine. Am I wrong? 

No, unfortunately, I meant to say I am 4-3/8" erect and often completely retracted into my body flaccid.  Normally, I am 1" or less flaccid though occasionally when there is no retraction, the flaccid might almost be 3" or more.

I don't know.  "Victimorthecrime" implies something.

BTW:  I have been misreading this victim of the crime!

Maybe I've mentioned this before, but I think there is something wrong with the psychological establishment.  They conflate 2 conditions under the moniker:   sps

1.  A substantially small penis and how to cope with said handicap.

2.  Feeling an average or better penis is small when it isn't.

Most of my life, I had an unnamed condition:  Denying that my penis was substantially small when it was!

I knew I had a small flaccid, but wanted to believe I was growing to 6"!  Only 1-5/8 off!

I suspected no women (and there were 2 wives and many others) were not orgasming from penetration with me, but put it on them when, most likely, it was me!